Out of the Town!

Unknown POV

I ran through the forest listening to find out what was chasing me I saw a arrow of blue go by my face when I was walking to get calm.

*8 hours ago*

I was walking in town looking at what shops had today. I was nearing a house that my friend or who I though was my friend until he stepped into my path. "What are you doing Leo. Let me pass!" I said, but what I got as a response was a sword to my neck. "You better run or else-" A all red arrow hit my friend then next thing I knew a stranger with Brown hair and a lava colored hoodie with a black fire symbol walked up to me.

"Hey you okay?" He said "Yeah I am okay thanks for getting him for me." "My name is Preston, nice to meet you! And who are you?" Preston said. "I am Mitch, nice to meet you." I said while I shook his hand.

*present time*

Another blue arrow zipped pass my head as I ducked I had no choice but to turn and face the attacker. then I saw a black shadow walk up to me I backed up to a tree. No one was able to help me, not even Preston who had left four hours ago to go back to his town.

As the dark figure started to walk up to me a shadow passed above us, I looked up and saw nothing but when I looked back the black figure ran.

I walked back to the town and sure enough there was my house. I quickly got inside before any mobs saw me. I looked around and I saw my black bed. I laid down and looked up to the roof. A thought crossed my mind I started to wonder why did Preston save me from Leo more I importantly I wondered who was chasing me through the woods.

I started to doze off when a heard a sound of breaking. I got up and looked out my window and sure enough there was....