Fighting Rob!?

(Preston's POV)

As Rob was watching I could tell that my eyes were flickering to my eyes and to Frost's eye, "Das...Jolon....Frost!" I said while shifting into a wolf, which was white instead of being a pure black, I could tell that Frost was attacking Mitch but Mitch kept dodging and hitting both me and Frost back.

"Frost!" Rob yelled with so much anger in his voice, I could tell that Frost was afraid because he stopped in his steps and looked towards Rob who was glaring at us, "Like I said back then......There's no going back!" Rob said right before a wall of strong flowing water was surrounding us.

'Is Rob crazy or....' I thought realizing what he was doing, I could tell that Frost was trying to freeze the water but I kept it from freezing over, "Now!" I yelled out to Rob letting him know that Frost was in control.

"If I go down then you three are going down with me!" I said looking around to find out I lost control and was back in The Valley of Dead Oaks, I saw Das and Jolon standing in front of me ready to fight while Frost was near my power crystal.

"One last time...." I said racing towards my crystal until Ace appeared in front of me, "You really thought you could get rid of me?" Ace said holding his sword at me, "No." I said right before I grabbed his ankle and pulled him down.

I felt a sword hit my back, I quickly looked back to see that Das had his sword on my back, I could only smirk, "We both changed since we last met." I said biting his hand making him drop his sword, I saw him stumble back as I was walking towards him.

Suddenly a pain in my chest flared up making me look towards my crystal to see that Frost was touching it, "Don't touch that!" I said making a fire vortex hit Frost hard making him go flying into a tree which made the tree fall down.

I heard a grunt from Jolon who was behind me, "See ya." I said right before I summoned a fire blast, the exact same thing I used to destroy the nether. "No!" I heard Jolon say right as I turned around and started running to my crystal that would give me full control again and would also destroy the portal I had.

As I got to my crystal I gripped it between my teeth and turned around to see that the fire blast was doing it's job and soon I was brought back to the world but I wasn't in control Frost still was, "Let me go Frost!" I said silently to him so that only Him and me could hear.

"Not until Rob pays." Frost said to me before making it seem like I was back to normal but I wasn't in control at all, I looked up to see that Rob was in his wolf form he was tired 'probably from Frost and him fighting...' I thought sadly that he had to fight Frost who was also me just taken over.

"You don't want to do this." Frost said in my voice, "And you don't want to fight anymore Frost." Rob said seeing easily past Frost's plan, "What are you talking about your the one who is trying to kill me!" Frost said growling that Rob easily saw past his plan.

"They're to smart for you." I said wishing that I could smirk but I knew that he wanted to get revenge, "You don't know what I can do." Frost said to Rob making the others take a step back, "That's the thing Frost....I do know." Rob said right before a wall of water was in front of us like a giant wave.

"Oh no...." Both me and Frost said looking up at the top of the wave, suddenly a pure white wolf ran past me but I knew that Rob had no control over the wave so I started running away as well, I quickly caught up to Frost and we were running at the same pace but the wave could be heard very close behind us.

I could tell that we were nearing the large river that lead to the water fall that I fell off while fighting Rob's mate, soon the roar of the river and the roar of the wave were the exact same, "Preston jump!" I heard Mitch say from somewhere.

Listening I jumped and saw that the river was right below me and as soon as I jumped teleporting particles surrounded me and I ended up right in the field on the ground, "ow." I said getting up and looking around to see that Rob was on edge.

I listened closely as Rob was talking to Lachlan, Jerome, and Mitch. "Thanks." I said loud enough for everyone to hear, I watched wanting to hear an "it's okay" from at least one of them but no one spoke.

"Listen I know your mad at me...and it's okay, I never wanted to go this path but I had to take things into my own hands." I said looking at the ground knowing that they knew about the nether incident, and me hitting Mitch off the pillar.

"You could have done things differently and stood beside us." Vikk said flatly I looked up to see that his eyes held hatred in them, "I didn't want to put you all in danger!" I said wanting to just go to sleep and have this fight be over already.

"We're strong enough to protect ourselves Preston." Rob said looking back at me, "We don't need you to protect us at every single turn you take." Rob said turning his gaze away from me and to the house.

"I just wanted-" I said being cut off by Rob "To what to treat us like we are kids? To fight battles we can fight? To become cold again." Rob said scaring me, I took a step back wanting to run, "No.....This isn't how we are suppose to be!" I yelled towards the ground but I could feel that Leon was watching me.

I saw confusement on everyone's faces as I yelled that, but I didn't care all that I knew was that I had to get away before Leon attacks me and tries to hurt them again...."This is between me and Leon......"

Metal Tree Trunks and Wooden Machine Guns!