Connor!

"I won't just promise that you will keep Preston safe." I heard Connor say, before a golden with a white under belly wolf jumped out of the bushes "What are you doing here Dixon. I thought I told you to stay with the pack!" I heard Connor say to the white and gold wolf

"Well the pack will be more safe if I just end the danger" Dixon says as he gets into a fighting stance-

(Connor's POV)

As Dixon got into a fighting stance I knew I had to win or else I could die I stared at the white and gold wolf I stood with my head held high but, truth is I wasn't ready to fight. Then Dixon lunged at me. As I ducked under him I bit him back leg and ran to the side turning around I growled loudly as Dixon landed head first into the dirt.

Growling I jumped and pinned Dixon to the ground, I put my paw on his muzzle to shove his face into the dirt. I heard a yelp I turned around to see Rob being attacked by Blitz a brown wolf with snow white paws. Thinking fast I threw my self at Blitz, forcing him to fall to the ground and giving Rob a chance to get up.

"Blitz I thought-" I manage to say before being tackled to the ground and having Blitz above me growling with Dixon ready to attack me if I had gotten up "That's the problem Connor you never think!' I heard Blitz say which made me remember when Preston said that right before I heard about the prophecy and faked my death just to become part of it.

+-+FLASHBACK BEGINS+-+

"Hey Connor come here." I heard my dad say from the living room I walked in doing as he said to find him on the couch reading a book....'what?!' I thought confused 'he usually watch football on the tv...' I thought 'am I dead?' I then thought because this is just to confusing. "Connor I found this book at the library and I thought I should read it, but from what I understand you may be part of this prophecy." I heard him say

"How am I part of a prophecy?" I asked confused at what he was saying. "Well the description of the new fire warrior sound just like you." I heard him say "Okay I will take my part in the prophecy but, where is Preston?" I asked wondering where he was "He is out side chopping trees." I went out side to see Preston laying down looking up into the sky with the axe laying beside a badly chopped tree.

I stood there looking at the tree "Try to keep your mind on what you are doing." I said to Preston who looked at me when I said that. "But this is hard." I heard him complain "Preston I had to do that but now I have much harder work to do now get to it." I said "You never think!" I heard him say as I walked towards town with a plan in my head.

*At the town*

I saw three guys 'werewolves' I thought as I could tell a werewolf from a human "Hey can I talk to you three." I asked them "Sure." I heard one of them say "Okay but this needs to be in private." I said to them, as they got up they were bigger than I was which almost made me flinch but I held my ground I lead them to a ally where no one could hear us talking.

"Okay I need you three to badly wound me at the lake fifteen miles away from here also knock me out so that it seems like I am dead" I told them and I see them smile "Okay we will do that for you but in return you have to join our pack." I looked down thinking then I looked up and nodded my head in agreement. I went out of the ally and went towards my house.

+-+Timeskip!+-+

I had walked back to the house and there sitting on a log was Preston hiding his right hand "You know you can do something productive." I said flatly towards Preston I saw him look up "You know you never think, right?" I heard him say flatly back to me with a little tone of anger in his voice.

*Warning if you don't like hearing about blood skip until you see the little stars*

I walked into the house to see that Dad wasn't in the living room "Hey Preston where is dad?" I said to Preston "He went out..." I heard him say back at me with his voice fading a little at the end. I walked around the house and in my and Preston's room was a little spot of blood on the ground. I walked out of the house and Preston was still hiding his right hand.