Something unsuspected.

(Preston's last POV)

"Maybe I should just lea-" "You have done more for our group then you know." I say sadly. "AHH!" Rob jumps from my sudden appearance and jump into the lake I quickly grab Rob's hand to keep him from falling into the water, but we ended up.....

(Rob's POV)

As I jump from hearing Preston's voice Preston quickly grabs my wrist to keep me from going into the water. As he pulled me away from the edge I realized that he had me in a hug. I could feel my face start to heat up.

As I wait for him to let me go I hear him say "you okay?" "Y-yeah..." As he lets me go I see him run and jump into the water. "Uh you okay Preston?" "yeah!" I look down at Preston who is soaking wet in the lake.

Laughing at him I feel him grab my shirt and pull me into the lake with him. "hey!" I say after I resurfaced. "I thought you were burning up you had a red face." Blushing a little I growled playfully at him and splashed him.

"Hey!" I heard Preston yell as I started laughing. "Aww isn't this cute!" I look up at the rocks to see Jerome, Mitch and Lachlan laughing. I looked back at Preston who was looking up at them.

"So shall we go back to the camp?" I heard Preston say "Yeah we should get back before anything happens." I whined as I wanted to play in the lake longer so instead of getting out I pulled Jerome into the lake.

"AHH-" I heard everyone laugh as I felt someone grab the back of my shirt and drag me under water. "Guys-" I could only manage to say that before I was dragged under water.

(Lachlan's POV)

As Jerome resurfaced he had started to climb back up the rocks I grabbed Jerome's hand to pull him up until we heard Rob yell something "Guys-" I looked up quickly to see Rob be pulled underwater quickly.

"ROB!" I yelled quickly knowing what had pulled him under. Putting my hand up near my eyes to stop the others from see them but my eyes had changed color it only happens when I get angry sad or other feelings. The power had came to me when my prince dragon had hatched.

I didn't know what to do but I knew two things one was to save Rob and the second one was that I was mad at someone. While forcing my eye color to go back to what they were I told the others something.

" I am going in to save Rob..." I said with anger in my voice "What I think he is playing." I looked over at Mitch who was near Jerome. "He is not playing a game Mitch! He was pulled down by something I know of!" I half yelled while talking.

Jumping in I could feel their stares burning into my back, but only one thing was on my mind to save Rob. As I could feel the water push up on me I swam downward to try and get to Rob my eyes were changing colors as I kept going down.

I had spotted a light and swam to it to be met with a castle. Looking at it I wished I could one day see the top, as soon as I walked past some gates I felt a pain on my back reaching back I feel a gash. Looking back I see someone I never wished to see again.

Knowing that it was safe to talk since there is a magical barrier that allows other creatures to breath under water. "Where. Is. Rob." I say slowly and challenging , "You really think I will tell you after what you did!"

I heard anger and sadness in her voice as she was talking shaking my head at the memory of what I did to the castle. "Last time. Where. Is. Rob!" I say more loudly letting her know I was not in the mood for playing and was ready to strike at her.

" He is being transformed but you won't make it traitor WE will make sure of that." I saw her smirk and nod as others came out most that I know of and some I didn't, they didn't know about my secret since I had betrayed them before I had hatched the prince dragon.

Growling I change my eye color to a light blue color, "You don't want to do this you will be the ones in pain." I growl as one runs up to me, quickly I turn and manage to catch the guy and pin him to the ground. "Or what!" I look up at my old friend who had come closer I smirked to make sure that she was scared.

"when I left my life had gotten better" I said as I could feel myself transforming into a water dragon, I looked up with my light blue eyes seeing the terror in my old friends eyes feeling that I was trying to smirk while still transforming into a a water dragon.

When I could tell I was a full water dragon I gave a mighty roar that shook the entire castle seeing the lights flicker inside the castle, quickly I swept the guards into a rock and swam off to save Rob.

I transformed back and kept on going through the castle and inside a room I saw Rob knocked out and in a chair that was used to transform others into mermaids and mermens. (This is just....)

Running at another person I knew I knocked him to the ground and jumped off of him Growling I quickly undid the ropes and picked Rob up. "What do you think you are doing!" I looked back at the door way to see the king of this castle James with his daughter Hannah behind him with the look of horror still on her face. "I thought I banned you from here!"

I laughed evilly as my eyes changed from light blue to a dark red almost like blood, "I have changed from the scared kid I was I am no longer afraid of you!" I say calmly but with a evil tone.

Hearing Rob wake up I set him down and stand in front of him growling at James and Hannah, "Whats going on" I hear Rob say weakly, not wanting Rob to see this side of me I make my eyes go back to their original color. "We are under the water Rob in a place I know of but we will get out of here." turning to him I let them know that my defense was still up.

I saw Rob flinch at hearing that we were underwater we usually stay near the shore where it is shallow and near the rocks which is also shallow. I yelled in pain as something had attacked me from my back.

Crouching in pain I could feel blood start going down my sides from my back, but one thing pushed me on to getting up and standing in front of them and that was saving Rob from here. While I ignored the pain I pushed up letting my eyes change from normal to a dark blood red I saw Rob flinch at the color of my eyes and the gashes on my back.

"This. Is. Your. Last. Moments. To live!" I yelled the last part, while growling turning into a large water dragon quickly and slamming James and Hannah into the wall I then mentioned to Rob to climb on as soon as he had gotten on I sped out of the castle with guards behind me. 

as we reach the surface I start turning into a human and when we break the surface I start paddling to the rocky shore. As I feel land come into contact I start to get tired and almost past out under water if it wasn't for Rob being there to drag me out.

As Rob pulled me to land I could tell that Jerome came and grabbed me to get me to the shore and Preston hugged Rob Mitch at Jerome's side walking along with him. I start to doze off with the feeling of happiness running through me I knew that I had did the right thing, But when I feel the sand as I am laid down I open my eyes to see something unsuspected a-

Sorry this took so long computer was doing something crazy and my tablet kept auto correcting my words to other words which messed this up, So I decided to wait to write the rest and here it is also my computer is good now so more parts coming up! Also MACHINE GUNS!!!!!! *Starts yelling other random things*