Another Werewolf!?

(Preston's POV)

I was going to get my job done which was to gather wood, until....

"Hey Preston are you busy?" I look back to see Mitch walking up to me "Actually I was going to do my job..." I say and keep on walking. I was about ten feet away from the lake which is about five miles away from our camp sight.

Just me and my thoughts wait....don't I have to have the axe to chop down the trees? And I don't have it so back to camp... I was about to turn around when someone grabbed my wrist.

Quickly I look back and try to escape the grasp of who ever grabbed me. "Preston calm down!" I quickly recognized the voice to be Mitch. "Mitch what are you doing here?" I saw Mitch holding a Axe

"Y-you forgot this" I look up at Mitch "t-thanks you saved me a bunch of time!" I saw Mitch look down sad, I though and suddenly Mitch was hugging me. "Is everything okay Mitch?" I look at Mitch to see him crying. 

As soon as I see him crying I had gotten the feeling to protect Mitch and someone else no matter what... "M-Mitch what happen?" ".....I just got news that the town where I came from was attack and there was no survivors."

While knowing how that feels but what do I know all I know is that my town turned their backs on me. "It will be okay Mitch..." I could only manage saying that before a howl split the air a familiar howl at that....

(Rob's POV)

After having Mitch pour ice water on Preston to wake him I had to finish my job fish in the pond near here that was connected to the lake. While going to the pond I see the axe that Preston usually uses to chop the trees.

Huh I might need to take it to him, our of the corner of my eye I can see Mitch about to teleport with something in his hands but he teleports before I could find out what it was.

Well Preston will be back for the axe and I need to get to the pond I quickly grab my fishing pole and start heading to the pond. "What is a person like you doing out in the woods like this?"

I turned immediately to see a woman behind me. "What do you want!?" I growled trying to scare her away from the group. "Easy I want your friend and to get to him I need you." "Which one."

I smirked knowing that I can get the information "You have to be kidding" I saw her face palm "I am talking about your wolf!"

Instantly I got nervous, should I tell Preston and the others quickly by howling? no I have to show them that I am strong for the group. "Well you can't have-" "I can and I will have my mate!"

I backed up at the fierce tone in her voice, "Y-you won't have my wolf as your mate!" I tried to growl but it came as a little growl. "And what are you going to do if I do take your wolf as my mate!?"

I had felt my self shift into my wolf form. "Well you just made it easier for me to take you as my mate!" Then I felt a howl rise up my through I was going to howl and call the rest over here.

As I took a deep breath I howled, letting the others know I needed help, now to hold her off....

(Lachlan's POV)

I was at the camp with Jerome with out chores done we were going to go check on my dragon until a howl was heard. "Lets get our weapons and protect the camp just in case"

I looked at Jerome and then pulled out a old whistle I had for a long time "We are going to the howl" I blew the whistle and my dragon flew over to us and landed. "Stay here and watch the camp k"

As the dragon roared it's agreement Jerome and I ran to the howl but how will we track it....

(Preston's POV)

As Mitch and I ran to where the howl came from I had a sense it came in the direction of the lake. I thought is was another werewolf that I had to fight until I saw a female wolf standing in front of Rob who was backed up against a tree.

"Back. Away. From. The. Wolf." I said calmly but challenging. "What are you going to do if I don't" I laughed at the female wolf. "Easy I'll make you wish you did." Keeping my anger under control I could tell that Mitch had gotten up into a tree.

"AHHHH! MACHINEGUN!!!!!" I looked up alarmed as Jerome came in with a tree trunk.... "Really Jerome really...." I said unhappy. "What I had to" I rolled my eyes to see that the female wolf had gotten closer to Rob.

"I. Said. Back. AWAY." I quickly grabbed her and flung her into another tree. I stood there in between her and rob growling loudly to make sure she heard me. "Wha-huh!" "You will listen closely and if you disobey I will have no mercy!"

I saw fear strike through her but she quickly calmed down and decided to try to approach Rob again. "Back up!" I saw her quickly get on the ground like a pup and stay there.

"Wow Preston is doing a good job" I looked behind me as Jerome was talking to Mitch. I looked back and there is the female just sitting there. "Get out of here or else and stay away from us at any point of time!" 

I heard her whimper and she started to run away only to look back and kept running away from us. "T-thanks..." I looked at rob and growled, then started walking back to the camp. Where the dragon was.

"Hey Preston." I looked to my side and there is Jerome "What." "Why was Mitch with you when we heard the howl. "He was with me because I forgot my ax." I reply more bored than ever. I glanced back to see that Rob was in the back with his head down.

I need to talk to him and let him know that he didn't do anything wrong. The want to protect feeling came back but I knew that the first time was for two people this time it was for all of them.