Connor is back!

(Matt's POV)

As we ran through the thick fog that for had suddenly set on the forest something in the back of my mind couldn't help but to catch my attention, 'maybe it was Leon trying to get Preston again.' I thought as we kept running.

"Hey! Why is this fog so thick?" Andi who was still in her wolf form asked while running with us, "Don't know but I smell Preston this way follow!" Rob yelled as he took a sharp turn right leaving us to have to make the turn like he did.

Falling I quickly got up and followed Rob, until a light caught our eyes, "Don't hurt my brother!" Connor's voice ran out in the thick fog, coming to a stop with the others we saw Preston's familiar lava looking pelt and Connor's golden pelt, but this time it was glowing.

Looking closer Connor was in front of Preston protecting him from Leon, Preston started barking happily, until he stopped and looked down sadly, "What did you do to Preston!" Connor demanded to Leon, "Spells work in mysterious ways Connor." Leon said right before disappearing.

"Connor what happened!" Andi said while walking up to them with Lyric on her back, "Preston!" Lyric said happily while Preston was still sad and was laying down with his head on his paws, "What happened to Lyric?" Connor asked a little mad at something.

"Don't know she was like this when we found her." Pete said while leaning against a tree, suddenly Preston gave a loud and sharp bark, "What did he say Lyric?" I asked while looking at Connor's pelt since it had stopped glowing.

"he said....Stampy?" Lyric said confused as she said the name Stampy, "Did someone call me?" A orange tabby cat said as he walked through the cliff wall, "Yeah Preston did." Rob said looking down at the cat, "Oh then what do you need Preston?" Stampy said looking at the lava looking pup.

"We can't understand him but Lyric can." Connor said while looking at Lyric who was sitting next to Preston, as Preston started barking Lyric calmly recited his words, "Preston wishes that me and him were back to our original selves other than pups right now." Lyric said looking at the cat.

"Okay but you have two wishes left Preston." The cat said closing it's eyes and suddenly Preston was back to being a human, and Lyric was a back to being a full grown wolf, "Thanks Stampy." Preston said while he looked at the cat.

"At least you are back to normal." Connor said while looking up at Preston, "yeah." Preston said flatly while looking over at Rob and Mitch, "So what's the plan now?" Lyric said as she walked past us and in the direction that we came from.

"Take. Down. Leon." Preston said as his black hoodie looked like lava, "But first lets get Lachlan, Vikk, and Jerome." Rob said turning around to follow Lyric, "How would we take down Leon without them?" Preston countered smirking "Right." Rob said right before turning into a blue wolf and running towards where Lyric went.

"Lets go." Preston said as he turned into a panther with his pelt looking like lava, "Right, lets finish this." Connor said while his pelt had a golden glow, "Count us in." Andi said while looking at Preston, "We didn't agree!" Pete said taking a step back.

"Then again we didn't disagree." I said as I got up from leaning on the tree and walked forward two steps, as Pete sighed I looked at Preston, "we'll fight along." I said right before turning around and walked towards the way that Rob and Lyric went.

"Fine....I'm in." Pete said right before I got out of ear shot, "Glad that you are with us but you don't have to-" Preston said right before being cut off by Andi, "This may have began without us but now it will end with us." Andi said after shifting into her light grey wolf.

"Okay then lets get this over with." I said looking over my shoulder at them, "Wait...Guys those trials were one out of three, we still don't know how to use our powers." Mitch said while looking down at the ground.

Walking out of earshot I followed Rob's and Lyric's scents to the place they were talking about, "So we're going to confront Leon...." Lachlan said in disbelief while looking at the ground, "Not yet apparently there is another trial" I said as I got to them.

"What but we just got out of what ever kind of trials those were!" Jerome said glancing over at me only to look back at Rob, "I don't want to go through any more trials!" Vikk complained while he sat next to a nearby tree, "Look we just need to get through these trials and it's over." Mitch's voice was heard from behind me.

"Mitch!" Jerome said pulling Mitch into a hug, "Wow not even going to notice that something might have happened." Andi said while walking over to my side as a wolf, "He's just happy to have his friend back" I said before Jerome looked over at Preston.

"Your back to normal!" Vikk said happily while he walked over towards Preston, "Yep but we heard you telling them about the trials, well their for our powers." Preston said while glancing at the sky, "Tell me it was night when we left and now it's getting morning why did you not worry?" Preston said glancing over at Rob only to look back at Lachlan.

"Vikk and I was worried but Jerome didn't seem to be calm as well but we knew that you can take care of yourself." Lachlan said looking down at something that seemed interesting to him, "never mind that, we need to have a plan to take down Leon after the trials." Pete said looking straight at me.

"What do you expect me to do?" I said confused by him looking at me, "I might have a plan on what to do after the trials..." Mitch said as the moon's light seemed to be brightened or so we thought-

BOOM Here's your part, new book coming out, here's the only hint of what it is (werewolf, vampire, human, zombie apocalypse) That's all you need to know.

Wooden Machine Guns and Metal Tree Trunks!!!