Proving Myself...

(Preston's POV) *Don't worry his POV won't go. Yet.*

As Leon was pinned under me we heard a loud roar I looked up to see a gold and white dragon, growling I was about to turn into another animal to attack it until a spear was thrown at it it was falling to the grown, when the dragon dived towards Destiny making her fall back.

Leon had escaped me making me look towards the other side of the clearing, then as soon as I looked at Leon I feel a someone bite me trying to get out of the grasp I manage to be able to see the flank of the wolf, it was the black and grey wolf who had attacked me,

As the wolves grip fasten pain started getting more unbearable so letting out a painful yelp I felt weak and felt like I was going to be lifeless. I looked over to see the dragon turning into Lachlan, closing my eyes I felt weak and sleepy, the last thing I heard was Rob saying "Preston!"

I open my eyes to see a place of lava and fire 'the nether...' is all I could think about I was in the nether pushing myself into a sitting position "Well if it isn't Preston." I looked up at the sound of someones voice. "Why am I here!" I growled as the guy came up to my cage which I just realize that I am in. "You are here because we need you here." Confused I knew that I was in trouble.

(Mitch's POV)

As we walked back I could hear Rob and Lachlan talk about Preston's flashbacks until I looked up to see there standing there on a rock at the back of our camp was a ender griffin with its head raised high, the right talon raised, and his wings raised to look like he was ready for flight I let out a gasp in excitement.

"W-what is that.." I looked back at Lachlan like he was dumb, I looked back to see that the griffin had laid it's eyes on me. Standing up instead of a attack position I walk forward, that is until Vikk runs out behind the griffin holding a wooden machine- WAIT WHAT! I thought while panicking I ran forwards in between the griffin and Vikk.

"Stop!" I yell everyone froze, even the griffin as if I knew it was going to happen I ran to the side grabbed my shield and blocked a spear that was going strait at the griffin. "Mitch get away from that thing!" I stood up seeing that it was Jerome who had thrown the spear.

"He won't hurt me..." I said calmly then I feel a talon on my shoulder, I looked up to see that the griffin had put his talon on my shoulder then a voice out of no where had spoken like it was everywhere.

"Son of the powers of the end I have come to serve you"

"But be aware your quest is far from done"

 "All dimensions had been taken over and one has joined the army you seek to fight"

"For the peace only once you will get the chance to prevail and if you waste that chance"

"You all will be in your nightmares."

I listen closely and remembered the story of the six protectors.

+-+Flashback begins+-+

As my mother walked me to the library I was excited for today because the person who reads to little kids was going to tell us a old legend. "Okay everyone sit down and I will read the legend for you." I quickly ran over to my seat and sat down.

"Okay here is the legend of the six protectors"

"Once there was six protectors fire, earth, electricity, the end, water, and plants"