Who are they!?

(Rob's pov)

I held the dragon and the three people on it in water it was my power they seemed like they had wanted this to happen but then a explosion happened there was only about a quarter left of windfalls left.

Soon a red flame arrow shot beside me I looked up to see the person in the very back with a bow that had flames on it and was glowing red. I took interest in this person I looked down my bow was glowing blue.

I heard someone jump down to where I was, as soon as I looked behind me I was on the floor. I looked up my vision was blurry but cleared up almost immediately. And there standing above me was a person in a plaid jacket and a whit shirt standing above me, to my side was a blonde hair person in a reddish jacket, and to my other side was the person with the bow in a lava hoodie.

I passed out the last thing I saw was windfall collapsing and heard a dragon roar...windfall.....no.

(Lachlan pov)

As we surrounded the person who had used water on us he looked at us blurry eyes mainly focusing on Preston, I looked up at Preston but he looked like he didn't care one bit.

I looked back down at the guy only to hear a roar and saw that windfall was gone. I looked at my badge to only have depression everything I had or everyone I knew was gone now except for Preston and Mitch.

"We need to get to shelter" I looked back to where preston was I nodded and hopped on my dragon. "Let's go and bring the guy" I looked at Mitch who had earlier had threatened Preston with punishment if he didn't he help me.

We flew for 5 hours at least until we found a clearing. As soon as we landed I fell off of my dragon landing on the ground I felt a pair of hands wrap around my arms and pull me up. I looked over to see that it was Mitch. While Preston was left to haul the guy he grumbled at having no help with moving this person.

We had set up a good camp we sat around the fire when we got done with setting it up.Soon the person started to wake up preston looked strait at the fire with his hood up. "Preston are you okay?" "What? Oh yeah I am fine just thinkinging about things before I gotten teleported"

I wondered what had happen to them in one night a lot had happen, as we sat around the fire Mitch got up only to get knocked back to the ground from his legs being asleep. "Darn it! Ugh welp I might as well sleep here!" I looked up as Mitch said this but then the stranger started waking up.

(Preston's POV)

As the person in the blue hoodie started to wake the others looked at him but I knew I was in no position to talk or even fight against them. For me I am in their territory but when I get the chance I was going to run.

"What happened" I looked up to see the stranger looking at me. I turned my head away towards my tent. I heard Lachlan say "well you attacked us and we knocked you out and got us and you to safety." I listened to their conversation "Well if I am staying then what is your names?" I looked at the stranger only to say " none of that should matter to you!"

I started to walk to the forest until a hand on my shoulder turned me around "what is wrong Preston?" I looked at Mitch in the eyes "N-nothing okay! Just need some time..." I walked away soon I lost track of time and I was lost in the forest. Until a person with a Baka hoodie appeared in front of me.

I started to take some steps backwards as the person approached me "what do you want?!" "Who are you?..." I looked at him carefully thinking if I should trust him or not. "I'm Preston I am out here with some others but I am lost" I started to rub my arms as I said this. "You seem cold let's go to my place so you can warm up" "not until I know your name." I looked at him, he then suddenly said "my name is Jerome" I looked down to see endermen particalls so I grab Jerome by the shirt and teleported back to the camp.

"Who is he!" I looked up to see Lachlan in a defensive stance I decided to stand in between them "it's okay! This is Jerome! He was going to help me get back here." I looked around at the three of them I saw the stranger kind of blushing while looking at me.

(Rob's POV)

I looked at Jerome as Preston blocked Lachlan from striking at him. "Preston should you be more worried about our group!?" I saw Preston look at Mitch "what group?" I looked at Preston he didn't seem like he was friendly "ugh anyways Preston this is Rob he thought we were trying to take down Windfall" I saw Preston look at me only to look away. 

"Hey Jerome your axe is glowing" I said that without thinking then I heard a howl as I looked back there was no wolf but a.....