The End Part 1

(Preston's POV)

As I was running the sound of my paws thuding against the floor of the forest I could not only hear Leon running with me but I could also hear the others yelling out to me and following me, I didn't slow down until I reached a large field that had a lake to the side of it and on the other side of the field in front of me was Leon.

"You ready to end this Preston." Leon asked looking up at me with amber eyes, I felt a cool breeze blow across my back making my fur blow with the wind but it wasn't able to send a chill down my spine.

"The question is are you ready to fight Leon." I said not taking my gaze off of him I saw him smirk in an instant as lightning struck above and rain came pouring down. Looking up I saw that the sun was quickly blocked by clouds as if something didn't want the battle to happen.

"Preston!" Rob said from behind me, turning my head to look at him I saw that he had everyone else behind him, but they noticed Leon on the other side of the field. "Leon." Mitch said taking a step forward while holding his head high.

I looked back at Leon to see Das, Azazel, Phobus, Frost, Jolon, Hannah, and Fin standing beside Leon on the other side of the field, "So this is it." I said with no emotion in my voice, I could tell that this wasn't a good idea but I needed to trick them.

Leon took a step back, but his gaze didn't move off of me, as the wind blew the leaves in the trees rustled but only one thing changed my heart felt like it was slowing down like it was being frozen over, but it felt like I was near a volcano at the same time.

"Who knew that two friends would end up being the leaders that fight." I said closing my eyes remembering the times of when Leon and I would be training together in a field not knowing what was going to happen.

"Who knew." Leon said as I opened my eyes to see that he was looking down, I felt nothing no regret, no happiness, no anger, no sadness, not even a hint of revenge. Suddenly without thinking I ran forward charging straight at Leon and his team.

I felt the ground shake beneath me as Leon charged straight at me, I was flung upwards as a large dull spike came up out of the ground, but this gave me an advantage. I saw a bridge of ice start climbing up into the sky from the corner of my eye.

I felt the air tug at my fur as I fell but I knew exactly where I needed to get to, I felt the ground hit my paws as I landed I looked up to see that fire flew out from where I stood but I didn't let my guard down as Leon jumped at me with a white sword.

I watched him as he moved to get away, I ducked under Das's sword as it flew over me I looked up to see that Das was looking straight at me until Rob charged at Das with a streak of water following after him.

As the air grew colder I could tell that everyone was fighting, yet Leon's team had the upper hand against us from what I could tell, I could see that Hannah was fighting Lachlan and Vikk, Das was fighting Rob, Fin was fighting Connor and Lyric, Jolon was fighting Mitch.

I looked to my other side to see that Jerome was fighting Phobus, Azazel was dodging Pete and Matt, and a little ways from them was Frost who was fighting Andi. I looked around for Leon only to see that he was standing on the large dull rock spike looking down at me.

Suddenly I saw a bolt fly by Leon's face, I look towards Rob to see that he had a small blue cross bow on his arm, "Fine you want to play like that then lets play." Leon said right before rings went out making everyone get hit back, away from him....except for me.

I looked at Leon challenging as he only smiled as I quickly looked around to see that everyone was trying to get past the rings and to us but the only one that was able to get threw them was Lyric, I watched as she helped everyone else through them except for Das, Phobus, Azazel, Frost, Hannah, Fin, and Jolon.

I looked back at Leon only to see that he was smirking, a loud roar sounded off above me, I quickly looked up to see a large green dragon right before it started heading in the direction of everyone.

I watched as the dragon was heading straight towards Lachlan, I quickly made a wall of fire burn the dragon to ashes right before it could get close to Lachlan, I looked to Leon only to see that he was glaring down at me.

"Let's end this!" Both Leon and I said at the same time right before I shifted into a dragon and flew up into the cold sky, I looked down and breathed fire at Leon who dodged it and a vine was flung at me which wrapped around my foot and brought me to the ground.

Quickly thinking I shifted into a wolf and ran forwards at Leon, only to have something graze my fur on my back, I looked back at Leon to see that he had his sword at his side. I raised my head as my power crystal appeared in between us.

"No more rules....you mutt." Leon said glaring at my power crystal, I watched him carefully as he didn't move, suddenly Rage washed over me in waves along with revenge, "No more rules." I said right before I ran towards my crystal and grabbed it between my teeth.

"But like you said nothing stays the same over Time." I said looking back at him......

Metal Tree Trunks and Wooden Machine Guns