The Trials Begin

(Lachlan's POV)

I noticed that we were walking in pairs except for Lyric who was in the lead, I glanced down to see that Vikk was concentrating on something "What are you thinking about?" I asked him quietly "Huh?" Vikk said confused.

"I said what are you thinking about?" I repeated my self again, I saw him blush a little "N-Nothing." He said quickly

I then heard Giggling from behind us and then Preston yelled "VIKKLAN FOR LIFE!" at that I blushed a little but I soon laughed it off with the rest, except Vikk wasn't laughing but blushing.

Smiling I noticed that Mitch and Jerome were talking silently to each other and giggled sometimes "Hey Vikk watch this." I said to him to see him look up at me "Merome One of The Best Ships!" I yelled only to see both Jerome and Mitch turn around I heard laughter from behind me until a Jerome ran at me but I dodged him.

"Can't get me!" I said while laughing and sprinted forward and jumped into a tree 'wait.' I thought before that tree was hit hard by Jerome which made me lose my balance and fall out of the tree. "Ow!" I said to Jerome

"VIkklan!" Jerome said laughing and walked back over to where Mitch, Preston, Lyric, Rob, and Vikk were, I heard laughter come from them I joined in the laughter.

I looked at Preston and Rob and noticed that Rob was very close to Preston who was concentrating on talking to Mitch "Poofless!" I said loudly only gaining confused faced from Preston and Rob, but the others were still laughing.

"Where did you pull that name from?" Preston asked very confused, "Well I heard you call Rob woofless before so why not!" I said while getting up from the ground I looked up at Preston to see that he had blushed a little only to shake his head.

"So what if I did." Preston tried to confuse me "I ship it!" I say while I dusted myself off, "I don't mind that!" Rob says while pulling Preston into a hug "No! No Hugs!" Preston said while trying to get out of Rob's grip.

"To bad you get hugs!" Rob said while still hugging Preston, I laughed as Preston struggled to get out of Rob's grip, "No!" Preston said while trying to pry Rob's hands off of him.

"Aww why don't you want a hug Preston?" Mitch teased while Jerome, Vikk, and Lyric was calming down from laughing hard. "I don't want a hug!" Preston whined while Rob tightened his grip.

I looked at Vikk and back at Preston to see him blushing but still trying to get out of Rob's hug, 'what just happened?!' I thought confused, "okay enough playing around we need to get home!" I said while walking towards home.

"Fine." Rob said while letting go of Preston who instantly ran towards the house "Race ya!" Preston said while he charged ahead of us.

"Your on!" Jerome said while chasing after him, the rest of us soon started racing with them, I ran in front of Rob and was gaining on Lyric, Mitch, Jerome, and Preston.

I saw a blue wolf run ahead of me, then a husky, 'wait we're allowed to shift?' I thought and then I shifted into a speed dragon, I was soon at the house.

I stood their waiting and I soon saw a red wolf, a blue wolf, a husky, Lyric, Mitch, and Jerome show up at the edged of the clearing, the face they made when they saw me was priceless.

"You should see your faces!" I said laughing out loud "What's going on?" Matt asked as he walked out the door "I got here quicker than them and they are confused about that." I said to him.

"Nice one Lachlan!" Matt said to me "Thanks!" I said while I looked back at the others who had made their way to us, "How!?" Vikk asked me "I can shift into dragons remember?" I said, while looking down at him

"What?" Preston asked confused at me saying this "Oh yeah..you died the day I let out that secret." I said ashamed at not telling him.

"Oh." Preston said while looking at the ground. "Well at least you now know!" Rob said excited, "Why are you excited?" Mitch asked Rob.

Rob looked at Mitch in disbelief "We're home...There is food here!" Rob said before bolting into the house.

"He just couldn't wait for food could he?" Lyric asked Preston while sitting down.

"Nope we better get in there before he eats all the food!" Mitch said jokingly, before a ghost like person appeared behind us.

I instantly got up from leaning on the wall, I looked at Matt and he sure had see it as well, the others turned around to see the person.

"He looks familiar....." Preston said trailing off, while looking at the guy, "The trials are not to be taken as easily as they seem...." the ghost like person said while a bright light shone around us.

+-+-unknown place-+-+

As the light went away I found myself alone in a field, rain was pouring down onto the ground, the field was surrounded by trees, and a small river was near by.

"Where am I?" I asked while hoping that I could find the others, "Where are they?!" I then suddenly got worried.

Then a water dragon appeared out of nowhere, "These trials are not to be taken as easily as they seem...." A voice said before the dragon threw a water ball at me.

Wet and confused I ran towards the trees and hid behind a tree, the rain picked up hard and was drumming on the ground.

It seemed like forever until a lighting bolt struck a tree that was about three feet away from me, as the three fell I ran forward to try and dodge it but my foot was caught by a branch from the tree.

I looked up to see not one dragon but three, 'the storm dragon, the lightning dragon, and......-

Sorry this took so long school took a major chunk out of my schedule, SO knowing me I will be trying to make up all the days that I missed with probably 3000-5000 parts which if you didn't know each part is usually 1000 words