Forbidden wolf

(Rob's POV)

I was awake in my own tent since Preston died the others didn't want me alone in one tent so the tent was moved over towards the others tents for safety. I could feel sadness run through me as I laid there staring at the top letting a silent tear fall 'its not fair!' I thought angrily 'Preston was took from me'

I sat up and shook my head by now I was crying at the loss of Preston like I do a lot since, "Rob are you okay?" I look to my side to see Vikk sitting outside my tent "Everything is fine." I say trying to convince myself more then Vikk.

"Rob we all-" "Vikk just don't....I been through enough and been told that many times." I said a little upset at Vikk trying to tell me the same thing. "Why are you still crying over Preston." I laid back down but something special was right beside me the little wolf carving that Preston had given me as a gift. "What is that?" I grabbed the little wolf quickly to try and hide him away from Vikk.

"Nothing." I say quickly I go to try and fall asleep until I heard Vikk "You are acting just like Preston did when he met Mitch and Lachlan." I looked up wondering how he knew that "Mitch and Lachlan told me" I closed my eyes and soon sleep had took over.

+-+DREAM! OR IS IT+-+

As Preston was in a field nine other people were in glass containers "FIVE. FOUR. THREE. TWO. ONE. GO!" a speaker said and then the nine other people ran at him, trying to stop them I ran towards Preston then Preston grabs his bow which was glowing red he shoots a person in a plaid shirt.

I see Preston aim his bow at the wall and shoot at the wall and blows up the wall, as Preston turns back to the others there was fear in their eyes 'what is he doing!' "I win without killing!" I was shocked at this Preston usually never would say this. then a person in a tuxedo slide by Preston the guy turns around only to run at Preston again but shooting arrows at him.

As Preston dodges them he shoots five arrows and then runs and stand protectively in front of a female who was hiding behind a bush. Preston had turned into his wolf with his pelt lava colored, then the guy in the tuxedo took a knife and stabbed Preston on his right side.

"Welp looks like this guy was trying to be strong, as for you Andi!" I kept watching as Preston looked and saw the tuxedo guy about to attack the female. Preston growling made me look back at him to see him grab the knife but ended up giving a painful whine, 'Preston...' I thought worried.

"He won't get that knife out!" Preston growled loudly and while taking a deep breath he pulled the knife out and stood up he almost lost his balance but he stood and dropped the knife. I gasped as Preston lunged at the plaid shirt guy and threw him across "Matt!"

+-+Dream over+-+

"Rob wake up!" I woke up with a start as I could tell that Mitch was worried for me "What!" I say getting up. "Rob you were thrashing around." "Just a nightmare." I quickly get out and there are Jerome, Lachlan, and Vikk sitting on a tree log talking "Whats going on? I ask "I wanted to know if you are okay."

Shaking my head I climbed out of the tent and walked to the other side of the little camp. "Where you going?" I looked back at Mitch 'this is our last day here' is what I thought "Is this not our last day? Because if it is I am going to look at the lake one last time." Is what I said dully.

"Well go on ahead just be back before dark so we know if you are okay" I nod at Mitch and took off for the lake, I had just gotten to the Lake and there was the rocks that we usually stand at if we were bored.

Walking over towards the rocks I looked out across the lake seeing the waves ripple I sat down at the rocks and let the memory of the full moon night Preston and I were spending came in a flashback. 

+-+FLASHBACK BEGINS+-+

Preston and I were laying on the rocks I was watching the stars "So Rob what do you think you will do when this is over?" I look over at Preston who was still looking up at the sky. "Don't know, hoping that I can earn the love of someone I like" I say, I saw Preston look away from me

Getting without a sound I grabbed Preston and lifted him up "Hey! Rob! Put me down!" I hear Preston say trying to keep the happy tone out of his voice and have a demanding tone. "You know you wanted to be picked up by me!" I say happily while looking into Preston's eyes, I kept looking at Preston's eyes as Preston blushed a little, then Preston looked back to the sky.

I put Preston down and I get a confused look from Preston "What?" I say then I get hugged tightly by Preston Blushing I hugged Preston back then Preston was crying into my hoodie. "Preston? Are you okay?" I asked worried for him. 

"No! I had a nightmare to where you and the others were dead and it was my fault.." I hugged Preston tight and tried to calm him down. "Its just a dream Preston....We won't leave you along that fast- I won't" I say and he seemed to have calmed down quickly I picked Preston up and sat down with him. Preston fell asleep while I held onto him 

I watched the stars I looked down at Preston who was sleeping "We will be with each other always" I murmur while still looking at Preston. 

+-+FLASHBACK ENDS+-+

I was looking across the water then I hear Mitch "Rob the camp is under attack!" Running I quickly get to the camp, As I enter out little clearing I see Jerome and Vikk trapped by wolves, a white wolf with grey paws and a grey tail attacked Mitch and then in standing there in the middle of out camp is a pure black wolf 'the forbidden wolf' I thought

Growling I knew what I had to do "STAY. AWAY. FROM THEM!" I say angry but protective, the black wolf looked afraid then my bow on my back was glowing blue running at the wolf I heard splashes looking down there was water. I turned into my wolf and grabbed the black wolf.

I threw him across the clearing then a shearing pain was on my shoulder I looked over to see that I had been cut by the black wolf. Growling I saw water start forming around the wolf, I lunged at the wolf and bit him on the neck, I thew him at a the white and grey wolf that was attacking Mitch. Soon all the wolves were cowering while I was growling at them.

"Thanks Rob, that was close with the wolves." I looked at Mitch "I promised Preston that I will protect you guys so I will." I looked up as the Prince dragon landed with Lachlan on it. "We fought off the other dragon." I was surprised "There was a dragon!" I say, then I felt sadness sweep over me 'Preston.'

"Preston calm down" I say quietly "What? Rob are you okay?" I looked at Vikk "Preston is hurt!" I say worried about him. "What do you mean Preston is hurt!" I look at Jerome knowing that it will sound crazy but I needed to say it. "He-he can hear us....It sounds crazy but I know its true" "Rob that is-" I was about to growl at Mitch until Preston was talking "It is not!"

Mitch jumped while saying "Woah!" "I can hear you guys at certain times..." I looked down as Preston said this. "P-Preston!" I looked up as Mitch sounded happy and relieved, I felt happiness  run up my spine, "Don't worry Preston we will get you back!" I said confidently but happily

"I have to go the people that I have met are trying to get into my room" I was sad as Preston said this I then said bye to Preston and the others said it as well. "That was.." I look at Jerome while knowing what he was going to say "Cool!" I smiled at Mitch who had finished Jerome's sentence.

I walked back to my tent since the sun was going down I smiled while there was one thing on my mind 'to get Preston back' I thought as sleep took over me.

+-+IN THE MORNING!+-+

"Rob wake up!" I woke up to see Mitch crouched at the front of my tent. Getting up I grab my blue hoodie and put it on. I went outside I looked down so that my eyes can adjust, but when I looked up I saw-

Sorry for the cliff hanger just had to do it so you will have to wait for the next part!