Nether Broken

(Andi's POV)

I woke with a start breathing hard I looked around quickly scared 'wait where am- Oh yeah...' I thought as I remembered that I was at Preston's house I walked to the window silently and looked out, 'still night time' I thought as I looked to a clock tower that showed what time it was.

'I hate having to be in the nether the clocks never work and there is technically no night time!' I thought, "why...."I heard as I walked to the door and looked into the hall and I see Preston's room lit up with a flickering light source like 'fire?' I thought and walked towards Preston's room.

I see him sitting on his bed crying with something in his right hand, and another thing in his left hand, I sat watching him by his door, and then I looked closely at what was in his right hand and it was a little blue wolf, 'what does that have to do with his attitude?' I thought confused.

"lies..." I looked up at Preston as he said this then quickly he made his left hand into a fist making all the light go out I quickly but silently made my way back to my room and laid back down. Letting sleep fall I thought about the little blue wolf, that Preston was holding.

"AYE WAKE UP!" I woke up quickly looking around my room to see Matt standing in the corner with his plaid shirt on. "What are you doing here?" I ask curious and mad from me being woken up. "Preston told me to wake you up we have something to do." I thought for a minute for a good plan to get back at Preston.

"Don't worry we have a plan we will tell you when we want to." I looked up at Matt and growled letting him know to shut up. "Okay okay! Don't need to be mean about it." I laugh as Matt walks out of my room, 'okay lets go.' I thought as I get dress into new clothes. 

I looked at my dresser 'wow Preston is nice to give us our own rooms' I thought as I grabbed my plaid hoodie, running down stairs I see Preston and Pete sitting on the couch watching cartoons 'they are kids.' I thought almost laughing. I looked around and saw Matt raiding the kitchen for something to eat.

"What are you doing." I ask almost laughing at Matt jumping from hearing me "Don't know." rolling my eyes I walked back to the living room to see Preston was leaning against the walk this time. "What are we doing today?" I ask loud enough to where Pete and Matt could hear, "You are doing something for the master." I turned around quickly to see Ace standing at the door.

"What is it?" I heard Preston ask him I looked back at Matt who was looking down 'probably because he is embarrassed from what Preston made him do.' I thought "You are going up to get supplies but we will have trackers on you so don't try to run!" I flinched as Ace finished the last part

"K." I looked at Preston who had a sparkle in his eyes "Okay get ready." I walked back to my room knowing how long these take I took some spare clothes, a iron sword, a bow with 20 arrows, and a camping bed. I walked down to see Preston laying on the couch watching cartoons again with his backpack right beside the stairs along with Pete's backpack.

"Where is Matt?" I ask as I walk up towards them "He is still getting his backpack ready in his room." nodding I walk towards his room, and looked into his room to see him trying to find his camping bed, I looked down towards the door frame to see his bed "Matt it's right here." I say not amazed.

"Oh thanks!" I saw him take the bed and put in his backpack and walk out. I then went to my room and grabbed a small book that I always took with me when I went up to the surface.

"You all ready?" I heard Ace's voice and I quickly went down stairs and grabbed my bag, "Yep!" I say as the other three went to grab theirs. "Okay lets get you three there." I walk down towards the giant portal that was on the edge of the border. I looked back to see Preston holding the little blue wolf again. "We're here now be careful okay." I nodded my head towards Ace.