Electrocuted!?

(Jerome's POV) Hurray! a different POV!

As I walked through the familiar woods I stopped at a clearing and looked around, 'where is she so I can get this over with.' I thought as I went towards one of the trees and leaned against it. "Hello. Jerome!" I heard my mother say as she walked into the clearing with a evil grin on her face.

"Why are you here." I heard her say, "I thought you knew." I said flatly while glaring at her, "Well I did bring you here for only one reason..." I heard her say, "let me guess. To try and get me to become like you." I said with a little anger in my voice. "Nope something will happen in the span of three days it will have three phases, each with their own difficulty." I heard her say "Why do you care!" I said loudly.

"Because I can't change your mind so I might as well warn you about danger." She said right before walking off back into the forest. I watched her walk off into the darkness I looked behind me to see that there was only forest, 'no dad to see me?' I thought as I walked forward to see if he was behind some trees only to be waken up.

"Wake up!" I heard Mitch say right before I quickly fall to the floor, "I'm up!" I say as I look around the room and realize that I was in my room, I listened carefully to hear Rob, Preston and Vikk were running around the 'home' that we lived in for now. "They are playing tag, don't mind them but it's noon and you're still asleep!" I heard Mitch say loudly at me.

"Nope!" I heard Rob say right before a crash in the living room, I quickly got up to see what happened only to see Preston laying under a flipped couch, Vikk was on the floor near the kitchen with a table on it's side in front of him, and Rob was standing a little bit away from Vikk. "What happened!" I said to them as Lachlan walked into the room to see them.

"Tag?" I heard Vikk say questionably as Laclan walked over towards him "How do you play tag and end up flipping a couch and a table!" Lachlan said as he looked over at Preston. "Poor table..." Mitch said as I looked at him. "Hey! I am still under the couch here!" Preston said while trying to get the couch off of him.

I snicker as Preston kept trying to get the couch off of him "Why is this couch so heavy!" I started laughing as Preston said that the others soon joined in as well. "Because I am on it!" I head Rob say, I looked up to see Rob relaxing on the flipped couch with Preston under it. "Well get off!" Preston said while looking tired out. "No thanks I rather stay here." Rob said making us laugh harder.

Then suddenly Lachlan touched the ground with his left hand, as soon as he did all of us except for Lachlan got electrocuted, I laid on the ground confused of what happened, "What happened?" I asked as everyone else got up except for Preston who was still under the couch, "I don't know..." Rob said while getting up.

"Lachlan...." Vikk said after getting up, "...Yes..." Lachlan said examining his hand in wonder, "What was that?" I heard Preston say "I think I just used one of my powers" Lachlan said not looking up from his hand. Suddenly I heard footsteps, I looked to my right to see the pup that Preston has, "What happen.." The pup said as she hopped down the stairs trying to not fall.

"Nothing don't worry." Preston said in a calm tone "Then why are you under a couch?" The pup said tilting her head to the right questionably, "Playing a game and I ended up under a couch." The pup walked up to Preston and laid down right in front of him and just looked at us, "What?" I said to the pup, "Let him out." The pup said flatly to us.

"Here I will get him out." Matt said while walking down the stairs. "Hey he can stay there." I said almost laughing at the pups expression "Whats going on?" Andi said as she came out of her room and looked down to see Matt lifting the couch off of Preston. "Wow and you five didn't help him." Andi said in a sarcastic tone. "Yep." I said as Preston got out from under the couch and sat on the ground with the pup in his lap.

"Well you could have helped him." Pete said from his room, "Yeah, buts it's funnier if we didn't and teased him." Mitch said "I thought you all were my friends!" Preston said flatly, "We are..." Rob said a little sad, making us laugh again. "Then as quickly as she can the pup ran out through the door and outside. "Come and chase me!" The pup said right before going out.

"Lets go!" Andi said right before she transformed into a pure light grey wolf and ran out right after the pup, I saw Preston and Rob look at each other before transforming quickly and running out after Andi and the pup. "Wow two werewolves, a wolf pup, and a shapeshifter all in one pack." I said as I walked outside with the others behind me.

"Yeah we are lucky" Matt said as he leaned up against the side of the cliff. I watched Preston and Rob who were chasing the pup and Andi around the yard, sometimes they would start chasing leaves around the clearing. I looked up at the sky to see that the stars were starting to show, I glanced at Mitch who was also looking at the stars, I then heard whining I looked back down to see that Andi who was still a wolf was sitting in front of Matt who had a hamburger whining whole looking at it.

Laughing I got off the wall and saw that Preston, Rob, and the pup was doing the same thing, "awe are they not cute while doing that!" Mitch said laughing when I looked at him.

Hey everyone sorry this took so long! I had to deal with my life taking an unexpected turn, and also I was trying to find some good names and I did find three out of 200 that I actually liked and each one will have its own story depending on if it is chosen to be in the story.

The first one is Lyric

The second one is Magic

The third one is Angel

Also would you like to see another book of the Pack in the future after I finish this on?

Also 351 READS wow..... I didn't think that this book could get up to that many Reads, but thanks to everyone who has read this book it has gotten up to that number! Lets try and get this up to 500 soon!