Fighting Mitch!

Preston's POV

I stood on a roof with my bow ready I looked for any sign of movement, my town forced me to go to this town to make the wither but from what I know it should be coming up from the ground any moment.

Some movement in the corner of my eye caught my attention, I got my bow in a shooting position while looking down my red arrow I saw it was a person with a checkered jacked with a white t-shirt.

I lowered my bow, but Mitch saw me and pulled out his sword. "Preston! Why are you still here and why do you ha-" Mitch was cut off by the ground shaking, I was thrown onto my back I got up and saw Mitch on the ground, but beside him was the Wither I had to act quickly.

I jumped off the roof and started to shoot my bow, but Mitch was on his feet with his sword in his hand. As Mitch was running at the Wither I noticed his sword was black with a enderman teleporting particles around it.

I shot arrows but soon my bow had fire around it I dropped my bow but my hands didn't have any burn marks on them. I Mitch hit the Wither with his sword and the Wither disappear without a trace.

I saw Mitch fall to the ground I ran to him. "Mitch are you okay!?" I said. "What was that, why are you here, and how did that get here!" I recoiled in surprise at his tone. "Okay that was a Wither, I was sent to well destroy this town, and I spawned it." Mitch was in silence when I said that but then he took out his sword and pointed it at my chest.

As I raised my arms I heard "Get out of this town Preston and never come back" I started to walk backward but then Mitch touched my shoulder with his sword and I ended up in my town. I looked to where Mitch's town. But then I saw a dragon fly over my head to the north of my town but the dragon was pure white with three heads. And on the dragon was a....