Fighting Back Jolon!

(Preston's POV)

As Mitch pushed Jolon off the tree, I couldn't help but laugh at the fact that Mitch wouldn't hurt me even if it wasn't me, "Give up Jolon." I said growling, I took a step forwards to feel a twig snap underneath my paw, "You think that I would give up that easily Preston!" Jolon said summoning a large dead oak that made me go flying in the sky.

I swiftly turned into a hawk and looked around, I saw nothing but mountains that seemed to stretch forever, and the large valley of dead oaks, "You can't keep this up Jolon!" I said swooping down and knocking him off his feet giving me time to grab my power crystal and find my portal out of here.

"You can't leave me here!" Jolon said trying to trick me into staying, "No I can." I said as the valley started to somehow glitch out like something was going wrong, "What did you do!" Jolon said glaring at me.

"I'm out of here!" I said as I spotted my portal that was normally there when I somehow visited the Valley of the Dead Oaks, "No wait!" Jolon said as I went through the portal and I opened my eyes to see that everything was blurry and that I was laying on the stone cold ground.

"Preston?" Mitch's voice said but I couldn't see him from the blurriness, "Is he okay!" Connor said as someone picked me up, but I had one thing in mind, to burn the dead oak amulet that Jolon gave me before he got sent to the Valley of the Dead Oaks, and before I knew it sleep had taken over me.

-+-(no dream)-+-

I quickly woke up not knowing where I was for a second, as I looked around the place got more and more familiar to me, "You're awake!" Rob said hugging me till I couldn't breath, "I need to breath!" I said laughing as he let me go, "You don't know how worried everyone was about you!" Rob said sitting crisscrossed on my floor.

"Let me guess they were very worried about me?" I asked Rob knowing that he would tell me, "Yeah! They were very worried about you!" Rob said happily, "Lets go tell them that you are okay!" Rob said excitedly, and ran out of the room leaving me to myself.

'he acts like a dog sometimes....got to admit it's kinda cute I guess.' I thought looking around for my hoodie, "Did they take my hoodie!?" I said getting up and looking around for it, "So you're awake." Mitch said from the door.

"Yeah, I'm good and ready for anything that gets thrown at me!" I said but that was soon followed by a long silence, "Look, thanks for helping me get out of the Valley of the Dead Oaks." I said looking at Mitch.

I saw him look at me in surprise, "Never thought you would say anything like that." Mitch said confused at me saying thanks, "I'm not heartless Mitch, I care about the people around me." I said telling the truth.

"It's just weird how you changed just from being around us." Mitch said, I looked down knowing that I could have been the same person I once was but now I changed so much that the old me was just a stranger to me.

"You know, you had a bunch of chances to run but you didn't why?" Mitch asked wanting to know the exact same thing I wanted, "Mitch the truth is that I don't know why I didn't run back then, but I can say that I'm glad I didn't." I said looking back up at Mitch with new determination.

I saw Mitch smile and seemed more convinced that I wasn't going to just up and leave them, "Let me guess Rob told everyone else in the house." I said laughing at the fact that Rob would do something like that. "Yeah he did they're happy that you're awake." Mitch said happily.

"Now where's my hoodie." I said wanting my hoodie that for some reason had a cooling effect to it, "Here." Mitch said throwing my hoodie at me, "Thanks!" I said putting it on and watched him walk out of my room.

'he has to trust me...yet I haven't earned his trust so far that I know of.' I thought as I walked out of my room, "Hey Preston!" Pete said as I walked by, "Hey Pete anything going on?" I asked as I greeted him. "Nah nothing so far." Pete said as Matt rounded the corner while talking to Andi.

"Hey you're awake!" Matt said happily, "Yeah how have you been especially after what happened." I said wanting to make sure everyone was okay, "Yeah we're okay, what about you?" Andi said worried about me.

"It takes a lot more than a few hits to take me down." I said hoping to keep them happy "Good because I think Pete was losing faith." Matt said jokingly, "Hey I was worried about everyone so don't pull that on me." Pete said annoyed at Matt.

"Okay calm down, at least you are all okay." I said breaking Matt and Pete up from starting a fight, "Fine." Pete said rolling his eyes, "Where are the others?" I asked wanting to see them, "Mitch should be in Jerome's room watching a movie...somehow." Matt said confused at how we have electricity down here.

"Wait how did they get a movie?!" Pete said confused at how they got a movie, "Mitch can teleport things." I said knowing that he could teleport things easily, "Oh that's how." Pete said less confused now, "Where are the other people that live in the house." I said still wanting to know.

"Vikk is in his room playing with something I don't know what though, Lachlan is up in the balcony, Lyric is sleeping in her room, and Rob went to his room I think." Andi said very confident at what she said.

"Okay thanks, see you around." I said as they walked away from me, 'what's in store for today...'

Metal Tree Trunks and Wooden Machine Guns!