Fears!?

(Preston's POV)

As the light fade I walked around the place there was a bunch of trees but I could tell that I was on an Island just from the sound of waves hitting the shore no matter where I went.

Taking in a shaky breath I calmed down my nerves that told me to instantly get on the ground in fear, but instead I over rid the instinct.

I kept walking until the sound of hooves sounded behind me, I looked behind me only to be greeted by a pegasus. Suddenly it started raining as the pegasus reared up to hit me.

I saw that it was a water pegasus, so instinctively I ran from it only to be met by a cliff, that went straight to a drop to a what looked like a never ending ocean of water.

I went to run the other way but I was hit off the edge by the pegasus, fear spread through me making me almost freeze up, but overriding the fear I managed to grab a hold of the cliff face, with the waves hitting against the cliff and my feet.

I pulled myself up trying to get up the cliff, I reached with one hand up the face of the cliff, I felt cold and weak from the rain, I looked around for more holds but it seemed like there were no more since it was raining.

A crack in the rock caught my attention until I realized that it was about to fall if I don't get climbing up, pushing myself past the crack just in time as the rock fell into the water.

'That was close' I thought as I was managing to push myself up the side of the cliff and soon onto the ground. "Great it's raining and I'm wet and tired!" I said while looking around the clearing.

Soon a pegasus made from water walked out from the trees, and looked ready for a battle, fear ran down my spine as multiple memories came back to me.

As the Pegasus charged at me I dodged to the side almost avoiding it completely until the pegasus managed to hit my leg causing me to get off balance.

Falling to the ground I quickly got up and started running into the forest with the pegasus behind me, even though I could smell the ocean still it had ran for about an hour before a clearing had came into view.

That's when a red sword glowed a bright red, but I had already pasted it and that was when I realized that the sword was in between me and the pegasus.

Running as fast as I could I managed to get to the sword faster than the pegasus, as soon as I raised the sword a ring of fire bursted out from the spot I was standing, a wave of power surged over me making me feel weak once it had gone.

As the pegasus ran at me I managed to dodged to the side making sure that the sword didn't cut me while I rolled. 

Getting up from rolling I looked strait at the pegasus, only seeing rage in it's eyes. Then a voice out of nowhere said "No! You won't win Leon!" The voice sounded like it was from Mitch, that was until a ball of water formed around me and the currents of the water was pushing me away from the surface 

Fear ran down my spine the sight of someone wearing blue caught my sight 'it's-

(Mitch's Pov)

As the sound of footsteps got louder and louder, the person was getting closer and closer I turned around to be greeted by Leon in the door way to the hall.

"What are you doing here." I said threatening to him, "Oh Mitch son of-" Leon said before the room flipped upside down, "What the-" I said while I looked at the portals 

"ow." Leon said before getting with a sword in hand, I got up and ran out of the way of Leon's sword swinging down right where I was.

"Why are you trying to kill me!" I said glaring at him, "Mitch son of the end powers, that will be revealed soon, near the end of this battle." Leon said smirking and looking like he had just won a battle.

"Y-your power hungry!" I said with fear running down my spine, "Oh yes I am, I am tired of you always being in the spot light for something you didn't do." Leon said glaring at me.

"I never been in the spot light!" I said pleading for him to stop all of this. "You always have, and even in dreams I will haunt you until I get revenge." Leon said smirking in triumph.

"Revenge?" I asked confused at what he means, "Why bring the others! Why even try and bring the others into this!" I said taking a step forward.

"Mitch, haven't you found out yet. You're not the one I am going after, its-" Leon said right before the room flipped back to the way it was, "You need to stop all of this Leon." I said crouching.

"Never and my plan is only just unfolding, Son of fire will pay!" Leon said right before swinging the sword at me. Dodging back I ended up pressing a red button which made a loud bang before it gone silent.

I looked around, until my eyes hit the portals which showed that some of the people had went through them. "What have you done!" Leon said looking frightened, at the portals. "I will win!" Leon said glaring at me 

"No! You won't win Leon!" I said bravely, "Don't act brave Mitch we both know that you fear things, even Preston is afraid of something, no one doesn't fear nothing, everything fears something." Leon said before sprinting down the hall towards the portal.

I looked back at the portals to see that the people that had went through the portal were in different places, except they were in the same place as the people who haven't gone through the portal.

My eyes landed on the portal that Preston is in, I saw that he was in a water ball with a pegasus just staring at him, I watched in scared that Preston would die to the water, that was until-

Hey IT'S SPOOKY MONTH! YAY! Anyways yes I did run into a writer's block but I have plans for the next part!

But on the last question, my favorite ship is of the book is Poofless! This question is-what do you think is going to be Preston's first wish?

Wooden Machine Guns And Metal Tree Trunks!