The Ice Wolf?

(Mitch's POV)

"Son of the End you have been summoned here for a reason." The dragon said looking down at me with purple eyes, "Where am I?" I asked feeling calm even though I was in front of a dragon, "You are at the end young one." the dragon said looking down at me.

I looked up at him ins disbelief as he landed in front of me, "Why am I here?" I asked wanting to get back to the others to see what happened, "You are not dreaming." The dragon said not taking it's eyes off of me.

"Well why am I here?" I asked looking around to see someone on the ground with a purple aura around them "Do you remember this wolf?" The dragon said summoning a orb that showed a pure white wolf with icy blue eyes.

I froze up remembering that I saw that wolf in the forest that Ryan and his group were in, I heard growling and saw a pure black wolf leap at the white wolf only to get flung back by it, "What's going on!" I said afraid of seeing the wolf again.

"Be aware young one." The dragon said taking off into the sky, "Wait!" I said chasing after the dragon until I almost ran right off the edge, I saw the dragon turn around and face me. "Be aware of who you trust." The dragon said right before it exploded into nothing.

I looked at my hands as they felt like they were burning, suddenly a roar sounded off behind me, I turned around to see a large mountain lion just looking at me, we were just watching each other, letting a long silence pass by until the lion broke the silence.

"Young one." The lion said looking me, I looked back not speaking to him, "It's time to train you." The lion said glaring at me as I looked at him confused, "You don't know your powers, or how to control them." The lion said as I kept glaring at him.

"I need to get back to everyone!" I said not wanting to be away from them for long, "Sorry but until you know how to use your powers, you will not leave." The lion said growling as I took out my sword which now had an purple aura around it.

Suddenly my sword flew out of my hand, "What the!" I said as someone grabbed my sword, I couldn't tell who they were but I could tell that they weren't suppose to be here, from the lion growling at him.

I felt a cold wind go past me, "Fight." The person said right before it looked back at me, I saw that it's eyes were gray, but something felt off 'this person looks familiar....' I thought while looking at them, I saw them smile and threw my sword at me.

Jumping out of the way I barely dodged my own sword, I heard the sword hit the ground behind me, but I was holding my side from a cut from my own sword, I winced in pain as the wound stung as I put my hand on it.

"What is a sword cut to much for ya!" The person said with a lot of hate, I looked up at the person my eyes watering from the pain, 'stay strong.' Preston's voice said in my head, I felt my sword appear in my hand, but I was weaker than I would have been from a normal cut.

As the burning got worse and worse I was suddenly pulled into a vision, I looked around until I saw Leon and Preston standing in a field, 'what are they doing?' I thought as I saw Leon smirk at Preston while Preston was just glaring at him.

I wanted to see what would happened but I was brought right back to the end, I looked up at this person who took my sword and hit me with it, I was glaring at the person until they spoke up, "The end is near....but the child of fire will die....and the child of the universe will save everyone." the person said right before fading into nothing.

"What?" I said looking at the lion to see that he was slowly backing away from me, 'child of the universe?' I thought confused at hearing that "Son of the end....Save everyone." The lion said before running off in a random direction.

I looked at the ground with the words "The child of fire will die....and the child of the universe will save everyone." running circles in my head, I closed my eyes and kept them closed but I ended up opening them back up.

I looked up to see my old village, I saw Preston sitting on top of a roof and me in my house readying my sword as Preston got his bow ready, watching closely I saw Preston's bow catch on fire yet it didn't burn anything or even him as he dropped the bow.

Suddenly a loud roar sounded out from underground right before the ground exploded revealing a large Wither, I looked up at the Wither fear running through me as it looked right at me, I saw red arrows hit the wither but they bounced off of it.

I watched as my past self ran at the Wither without any fear being shown, looking down I saw my sword was black with teleporting particles around it, suddenly past me jumped up and hit the Wither with my sword and it teleported away somewhere.

"Why am I seeing this?" I asked myself as I looked around to see that I was indeed at Enderflight. I heard something move behind me, turned towards the noise I saw a pure white wolf with green eyes he was looking straight at Preston.

Looking closer I saw Leon hiding in a tree I walked up to them to listen to what they were talking about, "You think this plan will work?" The wolf said not taking it's eyes off of Preston, "With Das, Phobus, Azazel, Jolon, and you it's possible." Leon said from the tree, I looked at them confused at how they knew about Jolon.

"Fine I'll help but only on one condition." the wolf said turning to Leon, "Okay what's that?" Leon asked while looking down at the wolf, "I get the final hit....."

Metal Tree Trunks and Wooden Machine Guns!