Preston's Revenge!

(Rob's POV)

As I saw in my room I was reading a book until I heard a door slam 'must be Jerome fussing over Mitch being out for a month already' I thought looking towards my door to see Jerome walk past towards Preston's room.

"When will this fight against Leon end?!" Lachlan said from another room, "I don't know Lachlan but I'm telling you the stars lined up into a giant lion in the sky!" Vikk said to Lachlan, "That's impossible!" Lachlan said not believing what Vikk said.

"Then again you said that exact same thing when we learned that we had powers." Vikk said flatly, "Preston!" Mitch's voice yelled out from his room, as I quickly got up I could tell that the others were startled and was doing the same.

Looking to my door I saw Mitch run by my room with his sword that was destroyed by Preston, "Wait what!" I heard Andi yell from her room, I quickly ran after Mitch wanting to see if he was okay but something told me that he wasn't joking but warning us.

I followed Mitch outside only to see Leon and Preston standing on the other side of the field, "Preston!" Mitch said his sword glowing a bright purple, I saw Preston smirk at Mitch's anger, "You destroyed the Nether...You walked away from Rob and Vikk when they were at the river." Mitch said surprising me by how he knew that.

"Mitch how-" I said before I got cut off, "Haven't you realized yet? He's the son of the end he can walk in dreams and see things while he is asleep." Preston said calmly while looking at Mitch, "Yeah but you destroyed the place where your powers were the strongest." Mitch said smirking at Preston.

"Yeah and the next one to go is yours." Preston said tauntingly not even paying attention to Leon, "Why do you team up with Leon." Andi said from beside me, "Team? You have to be told a bunch of lies to believe that. He been trying to kill me and I know that he's behind me." Preston said not moving.

I saw Leon look frightened by Preston knowing exactly where he was, "I can tell where most are at a certain time." Preston said turning his gaze up to the sky, "That pillar was a challenge right?" Preston said pulling something out of his pockets, it was a bag of ash.

I could tell that Mitch uncomfortable, just by how much he kept moving his feet to get comfortable. "Yes it was." Mitch said with a little of fear in his voice, "You do know that your sword never dies right? It simply comes back over and over and over again." Preston said dropping the back to the ground.

I watched as the bag hit the ground and turned into Mitch's sword, but it had stars on it now, "You may not know everything about your power Mitch but you better learn soon because right now is the fight, but it's not the end." Preston said right before a large fireball hit the ground behind us.

"Why is Preston fighting us!" Lachlan said as he had his sword ready, looking towards Mitch I saw him concentrating on Preston, suddenly Preston was close to us but Mitch teleported and swung his sword but Preston dodged it.

"You really think you could just do that and try and win that easily?" Mitch taunted as Preston jumped back from another attack from Mitch, "Says you." Preston said leaping back farther than before, "You all been deceived there's no turning back." Preston said as a giant fire saw appeared in front of him.

"But there's a way for you...Besides Leon's side isn't that bad." Preston said his eyes turning green, I saw Mitch freeze up as Preston was smirking with his green eyes, "This isn't you Preston." Mitch said looking at Preston who only laughed.

"Oh you never knew me Mitch, not even Rob knows me, I also know that Rob thinks that I would be his mate but I would never do that." Preston said chuckling as my heart broke into a million pieces.

"He doesn't mean it Rob this isn't him." Mitch said looking at me, but I didn't listen I could only look down in sadness at me being so ignorant, 'I should have known that he would play with everyone's feelings!' I thought to myself hating the fact that I ignored my mate for him.

"Why don't you go back to your pathetic mate Rob. Maybe just maybe someone would love you." Preston said tauntingly while glaring at Mitch who was just watching me, "Never again." I told myself quietly making sure no one else hear me.

Without realizing I saw a water saw in front of me, "Fine lets play this way." Preston said right before the fire saw started to go towards us quickly, by instinct I made the water saw go towards the fire saw.

I watched confused as the water saw collide with the fire saw but it froze quickly and both were heading towards us quickly, "What!" I said confused but jumped out of the way as it was about to hit me, "You never know who you are talking to." Preston said glaring at me.

"You can know who you are talking to, but you can't choose who is in your fate." I said looking at him, suddenly I saw Preston's eyes flicker from his normal color to the green, "Das...Jolon....Frost!" Preston said shifting into his wolf but it was pure white with green eyes.

"What the." Lachlan said from behind me, "Frost...." I said as an memory came back to me.

-+-Flashback-+-

"Frost sometimes you have to let people you love go." I said looking at Frost a white wolf, "But you can become a werewolf and live with the pack....you don't have to follow this Prophecy!" Frost pleaded walking up to me in his pure white wolf with his familiar green eyes.

"I'm sorry but I have to follow this prophecy or else the world could be destroyed." I said looking down at him, "But then at least I would know where my loved ones are!" Frost said still pleading to me trying to get me to stay.

"Sorry Frost there's no going back this should be the last time I see you unless our paths cross again." I said walking off.

-+-Flashback ends-+-

"Frost!" I said with anger in my voice, suddenly I saw the white wolf that was suppose to be Preston stop trying to attack up and look at me, "Like I said back then......There's no going back!" I said right before I-

Metal Tree Trunks and Wooden Machine Guns!