Windfalls....no

(Lachlan's pov)

As I flew by the forest between fireflight I saw something it was the wither. "I-I thought Preston took care of- unless he ment to teleport it here!" I as steered my Prince dragon in a battle maneuver I saw the south side of windfalls blew up....

I started to get angry with what happen then a black figure hit me and my dragon out of the sky. Prince had gotten control of crash landing, and flew upward as I looked around my sword started glowing, I knew I was near someone.

Then I saw purple flames be shot at windfalls, I soon knew what was there other than the wither......"the ender dragon" I has said it instead of thinking it. I looked down at my dragon to see that it's claws were glowing.

"Attack!" I heard this below me I quickly looked down to we a person wearing a blue hoodie. I saw a bunch of water form around the wither as this person raisedthe I hand.

As soon as I was going to confront the person Mitch teleported behind me on my dragon. "Lachlan what is going on!" I looked behind me as Mitch said that but all I could say was can you teleport Preston here?"

"why!" M0"Mitch that is easy to answer look at our swords maybe with Preston's bow we can take down boh the ender dragon and the wither!"

(Mitch pov)

"Fine!" As I focused on teleport it Preston here I suddenly heard him say, "woah! Where am i!" I felt some one hug me, but I tried to shoulder them off of me.

"Preston look there is the wither but we need your help to take both of them down" I heard Lachlan say I wonder if we were suppose to help him.

Soon a giant explosion was heard and a giant peice of windfalls had fell to the ground broken and destroyed. I felt Lachlan cower at the sight of windfalls collapsing.

I grabbed the Collier of Preston's shorthand said strictly "we are going to help Lachlan take these bosses down and if you don't help I will punish you!" I saw Preston get a little frightened by that but he nodded yes and got his bow out.

"Lachlan in order to save windfallsyou have to be strong, and-" I was quickly cut off by a bunch of water I looked down to see a person with their hand raised at us bu4 then my sword turned black, Preston's bow had cauht on fire and was glowing red, while Lachlan's sword and his dragon's claws were glowing like glowstone.

Then another explosion happened but the sight was horrible I tried to block Lachlan's view of it but windfall was...