Connor!

(Lyric's POV)

I waited for my vision to clear and I found that I was at a play ground and there oh their knees was a kid that smelled like Andi, but something was wrong something didn't feel right, I looked around to find that something evil was to the side of the playground.

I watched as Andi more sensitive then what I was use to, in the present she was able to handle hard situations with ease but in the past she must have been soft, cause she was crying while holding a hand of another kid.

"Please wake up..." The littler Andi said to the kid on the ground, suddenly she got up and glared at the shadowy man on the side of the park who looked like it was smirking, "You will never win." Andi said right before she held out her hand and a bright light blinded my vision.

 I stumbled around until my vision came back and by that time Andi looked distant but was still here. I saw her sit on the ground until two grown ups in blue clothes and guns at their side, came into the park only to get hugged by a little crying Andi.

I listened closely to Andi talking to the grown ups and telling them about what happened. "The man ran...and left me alone but he hurt my friend!" Andi said pushing her face into one of the grown ups clothes, I went over and knew instantly that the kid wasn't breathing.

"I guess Andi by this time doesn't know about death...." I said looking at the kid's body but I looked back at little Andi who was still crying at her friend being 'hurt'. Walking around I found a cave that looked strange.

Taking a breath I ran in not stopping to look at anything, suddenly I got the feeling that something was following me, I kept going to find that the cave went almost straight down so I had to keep running to keep myself from falling down and rolling.

I kept my eyes ahead for any movement or for any turns, it felt familiar to run in the cave but also unfamiliar to run down here, I got the whiff of Preston, Andi, and Leon down here suddenly a faint scent hit my nose the scent of Connor.

It started getting stronger and stronger the more and more I ran down the tunnel, until I ran into a dead end, it was a larger room with something on the wall but it was way to dark for me to see what it said.

I turned around to find that there was Connor's golden wolf that was smaller than usual growling at me, "Calm down Connor." I said taking a step towards him only to see him recoil in surprise at me knowing his name, "I never met you." Connor said confused at me.

"Connor trust me you are going to be a hero just believe in who you are." I said lowering my head to his level. "That's a lie I've already lost my older brother, and my littler brother hates me..." Connor said looking down at the ground.

"Trust me you both will be working together to win." I said walking up to him and sitting down to look over his pelt only to realize that he was smaller than me, instead of me being smaller than him.

I saw him look around in confusement, 'guess I'm invisible again.' I thought as I ran back towards the entrance only to remember that there was a long way up, suddenly my vision went white faster than it usually did, I shook my head to get rid of dizziness.

I found that I was in a forest but something was wrong, then it made sense I saw a cave but Leon was in the entrance I went closer to listen when Leon spoke, "Oh it's you Connor, care to join me in getting revenge on Preston?" Leon said smirking.

I waited patently for Connor's answer but he took longer than it would have to just say no, I ran and jumped at Leon to throw him backwards a little but I managed to throw him into the pond, I head Connor run up to me "Lyric?" Connor said looking at me when he got to me.

"Connor." I said flatly while glaring at him, "What's wrong?" He asked looking at me worried, "Oh nothing but couldn't help to over hear that Leon wanted you to literally hurt Preston and you didn't say no fast." I said turning to face Leon I found that Leon was gone, I looked to where Connor was and he was also gone.

My vision went white again and I was soon in a park and two kids were playing both of them smell familiar but I couldn't place their scents, "Get the frisbee!" one of the kids said while looking at another kid who was going to get a blue disk thing.

"I got it, I got it! You don't need to tell me Matt." the kid who was getting the disk said to the kid who actually smelled like Matt but different, "Okay fine but we should head to my house soon." little Matt said looking at the other kid, "Fine but will there be games that we can play?" The other kid said while looking at Matt.

"Yes Pete there will be games, but only until you mother comes and gets you." Matt said to the kid who was 'Pete' I walked up to see what will happen only to see that the boys walked down towards the exit with me following them.

"So when is the next game coming out?" Pete asked Matt looking over at him in curiosity, "It's suppose to be here next week, but I doubt it." Matt said glancing at Pete before turning to go inside a house, "Yeah I wouldn't trust the mail mans either." Pete said laughing.

"At least I know what I am going to do in the future." Matt said glaring playfully at Pete, "Ha you can't predict the future!" Pete said challenging to Matt, "Yeah I'm going to make the best games ever!" Matt said smirking at Pete challenge.

"What the!" Matt said staring at me, I saw Pete turn around to recoil and fall onto the ground, "At ease Matt and Pete." I said calmly while sitting to show that I wasn't going to attack them, "You can talk!" Matt said scared, "Yes but you will not turn out how you think you will." I said turning my head to the sun to see what time it it.

"What do you mean?" Pete asked coming up to me "Pete what are you doing it could just be doing that to get food!" Matt said still scared from me, "Trust me if I wanted to eat you I would have already done it before you could even reach the door Matt." I said looking at him only to see him calm down a little.

"Back to your question Pete you will be part of a prophecy which is something I can't tell you about." I said right before both of the boys looked confused at where I was. 'I'm invisible again great.' I thought as I got up but this time my vision went black instead of white.

Getting up from where I was laying down I saw Leon looking down upon-

There an Early Update because I fell asleep right after publishing the last part but here this is Lyric's view of Matt, Pete, Andi, and Connor past lives

also.....Wooden Machine Guns and Metal Tree Trunks!