Confession...

(Preston's POV)

As I walked back into the house I could tell that everyone was worried about me, more probably wondering why I did that I walked into my room and shifted into my normal self so that I could flop down onto my bed, 'right now I could go for a nap.' I thought drifting off into sleep.

I was woken up by being pawed in the stomach by Connor, "I want to sleep." I said pulling my covers over my head, "Yeah and Rob wants you." Connor said grabbing my blanket and dragging it to his room, "Hey no fair I don't do that to you!" I yelled as he ran out my door,

'lucky I have spare' I said pulling out a blanket from underneath my pillow and unfolding it, I quickly laid down and started to fall asleep, I could tell that Connor and Lyric thought that they were funny for stealing my blanket but soon sleep took over me again.

Until Rob flipped my mattress over with me along with it onto the floor, "HEY!" I said struggling to get out from under the mattress since Rob was laying on top of it while I was under it. "Get off!" I said still trying to get him off.

"Why did you jump into the river fighting my mate?" Rob said and I froze as soon as he said 'my mate' and he said it in a protective way, I was silent not knowing how to respond so I heaved myself out from under the mattress and ran out of my door and up into the second floor.

I could hear Rob chasing me, so I didn't stop and I headed for the front door and I quickly opened it and shifted into my wolf and headed for a secret waterfall that I found underground, I kept running in different directions being sure I lost him before I got to the waterfall.

As I went down the cave that lead to the waterfall I slowed my pace to where I wasn't running and enjoyed walking down the cave that had a bunch of colorful crystals, and soon I was at the underground waterfall that had a large hole in the roof of the large cave.

I shifted back into myself and sat down at the waters edge, "why am I afraid!" I yelled as tears were going down my face, as I took deep breaths to try and calm me down I looked up at the water near the falls, it was reflecting the stars.

I watched as the water was rippling across it's surface along with the reflection of the stars, I felt calm sitting there until a hand was on my shoulder, I knew exactly who it was, the person behind me was Rob.

I felt the sadness instantly flare up in me, the anger, and the regret of running from him made me feel guilty, suddenly I felt Rob hug me from behind, but I didn't move from my sitting position I could always tell if someone was trying to be Rob 'no one has the same scent' I thought as I kept my eyes at the water.

"Sorry....." I said after a long silence pasted, "It's okay, you didn't want to talk and I pushed for answers I should be the one apologizing." Rob said pulling me towards him and onto his lap but I kept looking at the waterfall.

This felt like a dream, but at the same time it sounded like reality, 'what if this is one big dream?' I thought worried about losing everyone I have met, until Rob tightened his grip around me making me lean against his chest.

"Quit trying to squeeze me to death!" I said trying to get him to loosen his grip, "Never." Rob said pulling me closer to him probably scared of losing me, suddenly a twig snapped from behind us and I instantly got up and made a protective fire wall around me and Rob from who ever was here.

Then I saw Leon standing there with something in his eyes, but he looked hurt, "Rob...Leon's here." I whispered to him while the firewall was surrounding us, I didn't take my eyes off of Leon, I hear Rob get up from sitting on the soft sand around the waterfall.

"This place hasn't changed a bit since we last been here Preston." Leon said trying to get me to trust him, "Yeah but this time the tables turned." I said while I stepped in front of Rob to protect him.

I saw Leon whisper something to himself, but after that he quickly looked at me, "Look I want to help I don't want to fight no more." Leon said taking a step towards me, but something I didn't realize is that my fire wall was gone.

I glared at Leon not wanting him to come any closer to me or Rob, "What do you mean?" Rob said from behind me, "I don't want to fight." Leon said trying to get me to feel sympathy for him, "Liar." I said calmly, I could only see that Leon looked hurt.

Suddenly Leon sent a large vine at me and Rob, but as quickly as I could I pushed Rob out of the way and was hit backwards far into the water, I started to panic as the water went over my head but that didn't stop me from trying to swim up.

Suddenly I felt arms around me after a few minutes of struggling to get air, they pulled me towards the surface of the water and I could finally breath, I looked back to see that it was Rob who was holding me.

"Thanks..." I said as he was glaring over to where Leon was, but is now not there. "always." Rob said as he started to drag be back to the shore, as soon as we got there he instantly held me close to him.

We were sitting by the shore away from the water, I was getting sleepy and the moon was right above the hole in the roof of the cave making the water reflect the moonlight to the walls, I was getting sleepier and sleepier by the second, and Rob probably noticed this.

"Love you...." Rob whispered probably thinking that I was asleep, I was falling asleep as we were just sitting there, but one thing was keeping me awake, "Love you too Rob....." I said sleepily, I felt him freeze as I said that but I was able to fall asleep, sleep quickly fell upon me.

For once I was sure about something, and that something is him....

POOFLESS!

Metal Tree Trunks and Wooden Machine Guns!