The End part 3

(Preston's POV)

As I opened my eyes I held my head as it was hurting, I looked to my right to see Rob, Vikk, Das, Jolon, and Jerome laying on the ground not moving. I quickly looked to my right to see Pete, Frost, Lyric, Matt, Azazel, and Connor on the ground not moving as well.

I got up and turned around afraid of what I would see, and sure enough Hannah, Lachlan, Fin, Andi, Phobus, and Mitch were not moving as well, "Well looks like you have no one left to help you now Preston." Leon said from behind me.

I turned around to see that Leon had his back facing me on top of a spike, I looked around to see that there were several trees that were on the ground, many spikes, puddles everywhere, the grass was singed, and some trees were burning.

"So I heard you spent your second wish on saving Mitch right?" Leon said not moving a single muscle, I didn't speak knowing that he was right I had used a wish to protect Mitch from being damaged from the fall off the large tower.

"Why would you want to know?" I said looking at him, "Oh it has everything to do with me Preston everything you do, has to do with me." Leon said turning around with a smirk on his face, "Well yeah, I do have to stop you." I said looking up at him.

I quickly jumped back as a vine tried to grab me, I looked around to see power crystals on the ground, thinking carefully about this I jumped towards Rob's crystal which looked like there was water inside spinning around.

I quickly ran towards, Vikk's power crystal that looked like a plant was inside it, I jumped towards Jerome's power crystal as a large rock spike came out of the ground, I rolled as I grabbed Jerome's power crystal that looked like a piece of some kind ore, with a red gem with a star in it.

I quickly ran towards a power crystal that was near Lyric, it looked like a hard black stone, I quickly ran towards Lachlan to find a crystal that looked like it contained a lot of lightning considering that there was a bolt of electricity that was bouncing around the crystal.

I raced towards Connor to see that indeed there was a crystal next to him but it was shining like the sun on a sunny day, I quickly picked it up and stuffed all the crystals I had into my hoodie as a spike came out of the ground right behind me.

I looked to my right to see if Leon was trying to find me but I saw that next to Andi and Mitch were crystals, I took a deep breath right before taking off towards Andi's crystal which was black and blue, the blue looked like fire swirling around and the black looked like a void that was swirling around the fire.

I looked towards Leon to see a vine heading straight towards me, thinking quickly I made fire go towards the vine and catch it on fire incinerating it into nothing. "You really think you can end this that fast?" I said remembering the exact words Mitch said when frost tried to attack Mitch.

I then rolled towards Mitch's power crystal as Leon made a tree fall right beside me, I grabbed Mitch's power crystal that looked like a clear night sky, and suddenly all eight of the power crystal were floating around me but there was now ten, two new ones a light green one and a reddish orange one, I watched them curious of what they were doing but before I could see what they were powers of they all flew up into the sky.

I looked up not noticing anything that was going on around me until I was knocked to the ground, I looked up to see that Leon had my power crystal in his hand, "You won't be needing this anymore." Leon said right before the crystal shattered into a million pieces and falling onto the ground.

I looked at the crystal fragments as it hit the ground the flowing flame no longer there but one thing was still burning inside me "Protect...Defend...Fight." I said quietly as I looked at Leon who was smirking, "I never broke the agreement!" I said realizing the fact that all I have been doing was part of the agreement.

I saw Leon look at me quickly after I said those words, I quickly got up and stood in front of Leon the want for revenge for what Leon had done and all the people that suffered from him, destroyed my want to save him.

I looked at him only to see that the ten crystal were back but there were now eleven crystals floating around me the new one was another fire crystal, I smirked as I looked back at Leon knowing that the playing field was even now.

"Now it's time you have a taste of your own medicine!" I said as the crystals disappeared, I quickly sent a wave of water towards Leon only to have block vines block the wave from him, I watched as the wave hit the vines almost knocking it over, as the wave went past I quickly made a large spike made of rock push me into the air.

"You sure about that?" Leon said smirking as a lightning bolt went up the spike towards me, I waited for the lightning bolt to get near enough, until I made water right beside the bolt which set it downwards towards Leon.

I watched Leon until something wrapped around my leg and pulled me down the spike until I hit the ground, I looked at my foot to see a vine, "The fields may be even but the fates will never be" Leon said from above me, I looked up to see that he was on a large spike now.

I quickly burned the vine off of me but almost at the same time more vines wrapped around me, I looked up at Leon as he slid down the spike and was now on the ground with me, "I know you have one more wish now use it!" Leon said turning around.

I looked to the ground not wanting to use my wish but I quickly looked over to everyone, 'I can either use my wish to finish off Leon and not have them come back ever again or I can use it to bring them back and risk them being finished off again...' I thought not taking my eyes off of them.

I closed my eyes and turned my face towards the ground "Stampy!" I said opening my eyes and looking up to see a ghost cat walking up to me, "Yes?" Stampy said looking up at me, "I.....I wish-

The End

Yeah Sorry not sorry...

You will have to wait for the next book on The Pack of Heroes!

Metal Tree Trunks and Wooden Machine Guns!

Also Merry Christmas!