Their back!

(Lachlan's POV)

After I had given a hug to Vikk in the forest I had helped him give life to some spots that needed it, although I could say I probably startled Vikk by hugging him because he was jumpy now, and always alert which wasn't fun, 'I gave him a hug to calm him down and not because of jealousy!' I thought.

"Vikk calm down it was just a hug." I said rolling my eyes as he jumped from me stepping on a twig, "Yeah just a hug...." Vikk said mumbling the rest so that I could not hear, "What ever." I said as I came back to the clearing with the forest returned with life.

"Hey we're done finally!" I said to Mitch seeing that all the others were done with their job, "Good now we can-" Mitch said before being cut off, "hey everyone!" A familiar voice said from behind Mitch, "Preston!" Rob said running up and hugging Preston not letting go when Preston asked him to.

Mitch however went and hugged Jerome who embraced Mitch in a hug "Seems like you have everything under control." Preston said to Mitch who laughed when Rob hugged Preston tighter every time Preston tried to get him to stop hugging him.

"You are going to kill me by doing this!" Preston said to Rob so had seemed to hug Preston tighter as he said that. I could hear Connor snicker at his younger brother being squeezed to death by his best friend, "Let go of me!" Preston said pouting that Rob still didn't let him go.

"Never!" Rob said still hugging Preston, I heard Lyric, Connor, Andi, Pete, and Matt laugh at that but Preston seemed to hate it, "I will light this forest on fire again if you don't stop." Preston threatened them, which made them shut up.

"Wait you lit the forest on fire?" Mitch asked, "Not on purpose...lets just say I missed a fire attack and it hit a tree." Preston said looking down, "Well I don't care all that I care about is that you are okay!" Mitch said happily, I could tell that Vikk wasn't at my side anymore.

"I'll be back." I said to them before walking to where I thought Vikk went, "Vikk?" I said confused as why he left the conversation, 'of course giving him a hug was stupid' I thought as I leaned against a tree, I could feel shame washing over me in waves.

I hugged my best friend and now this is what he does after, letting my thoughts run wild I soon heard a noise behind me, turning around quickly I saw Leon with Vikk hostage, "Let him go Leon." I said threatening.

"Or what?" Leon challenged back knowing that I couldn't do anything, "I-I...." I said not knowing what I would do, but I knew something for sure Vikk was scared of what would happen, "here I will make you a deal." Leon said smirking as I glared at him.

"I won't only give you Vikk back but your prince dragon as well." Leon said, and then suddenly it clicked together that's why he didn't come to me when I called! I stayed silent still angry that Leon had most of the things that I cared for.

"And in return you have to bring Connor, Preston, and Lyric to me." Leon said having a evil smirk on his face, my jaw dropped as soon as he said that line, 'I couldn't betray them!'  I thought as I looked down, 'but what about Vikk and my prince dragon...' I thought while closing my eyes.

"So Lachlan what will it be?" Leon said looking at me, "Don't give in Lachlan!" Vikk said pleading me to not make the deal, "Deal!" I said while Vikk gasped at me making the deal, "Okay you get Vikk and your dragon after you brought me the three." Leon said before taking Vikk and vanishing into the trees.

I knew that I made a mistake but I couldn't let Leon take Vikk or my dragon away, but I didn't want to lose Preston, Connor, or Lyric thinking I knew that I could trick Leon. So walking back to the others I knew they wouldn't take the news lightly but I had to tell them the plan.

"Preston! Connor! Lyric!" I yelled walking towards them from the trees, I saw that Rob was still hugging Preston, "What is it Lachlan?" Connor asked when I got up to them. "Leon was close by." I said I saw them take a uneasy step back.

"He has Vikk and my dragon, and I made a deal with him but we can trick him into giving us both of the parts." I said quickly "What was the deal Lachlan?" Preston asked challenging, "He wanted me to bring you Connor, and Lyric to him but that is where the line falters." I said trying to convince them.

"Why would you do that!" Rob said clearly protective over Preston, "Tell us your plan Lachlan." Preston said before anyone else could say anything, "Trick him." I said trying to make a better plan in my head.

As Preston looked down he was clearly thinking of a plan, "How about going in with force?", I said looking at Preston, I heard Connor growl lightly at something, but Lyric didn't seem to want to do this, "I'm in." Preston said taking a step forward.

"What! But what if-" Connor said trying to make a excuse out of it, "Vikk is our friend, I won't stand around and hope that he is okay." Preston said glaring at Connor who was looking down avoiding Preston's gaze.

"T-thanks..." I said looking down at my feet knowing that this was risky, "Listen I'm not going for my own gain, I'm just doing my job." Preston said walking past me and shifted into a fox and looked back at us.

"So what are you waiting for?" Preston said looking back at us with a look that I knew all to well.....'we're coming to get you Vikk!'

Wooden Machine Guns and Metal Tree Trunks!