Nether Ever Training Again!

(Preston's POV)

As I walked beside the guard that had took me from my cage I walk through halls as another person ran by past me "Andi calm down! Training won't start for another five minuites!" I look at the Andi studying her choice of clothes and thinking carefully about her strength.

Looking at her green and black plaid hoodie it reminded me of Mitch, anger filled me as I knew there was a slight chance that I will get to see the others again 'if there is a way I will fight for it!' I thought as rage burned up my spine.

"Preston calm down! Save your anger for your training." I noticed that I had blocked out all sound and both Andi and the Guard was staring at me with a little fear in their eyes. 'so that is their weakness.' I thought with a slight smile on my face. 

"Well, well, well, if it isn't Preston!" I looked up to see a shadowy figure who was hiding in the shadows with white eyes. Keeping my eyes locked on the figure I made sure to keep my other senses on high alert. "Get him to the training fields and let us see what he can do with his anger!"

Hearing a evil tone in the voice made me shiver I smirked not showing my fear to this person "Get him out of my sight and bring on the challenges!" I felt chains being put on wrists I turned around to see Andi looking scared as the Guard put chains on her. Sighing I followed the guard trying to not put up a fight.

"Stay on this platform okay!" I looked down to see a small circle platform, I stepped onto the platform and the guard shut the door to keep me from going out. 'ugh now what do I do' I looked down and suddenly I hear someone on a speaker.

"Okay now you all are going to fight this will be a solo no teaming you will have to fight nine others and the last one on the field will get a prize" I smiled knowing this will be one step closer to getting out if I win. I felt the platform start to go down and then I could see the field and on the walls of the field was tubes just like mine and in nine of them was others.

Calming myself down I made memories of Leon, Connor, the black and grey wolf, and my promise I made come back. Anger ran up my spine I felt like I was on fire then when I looked down I saw my bow was on my back grabbing it I silently said "I promise to the pack that I will make it back to THEM!" I said the last part out loudly to show that I meant it.

"Ten. Nine. Eight. Seven. Six. Five-" I was at the bottom I didn't care for any count down Instead I broke the glass door and stepped onto the field I looked around to see fear in some of the others eyes at me breaking the glass. "FOUR. THREE. TWO. ONE. GO!" I smirked as the other ran out of their glass containers.

Grabbing my bow I saw it glow red then the words "Lachlan do you know anything about electricity" rang in my head then the next words rang "Get. Preston. Back." rang loudly through my head. I grabbed one of my arrows and aimed at it one of the others who had a red plaid shirt on and was running at me with a sword.

I shot an arrow at him which had caught on fire and when it hit him he caught on fire I could only hear "Ahh I am on fire! Ahh!" Laughing a little at the guys fear I smirked as an idea came to my head letting anger take control of me I shot a fire arrow at the side of the wall making a big explosion and breaking the wall I then aimed it at the others seeing them back up made me feel like I was in control.

"I win without even killing!" I say loud and clear I hear someone behind me I turn and dodge out of the way as a person slides along the ground wearing a tuxedo he stands up and turns around 'this guy must be a higher rank and out of training' I thought as he ran by me only to slide again but this time shooting arrows at me

Dodging them I roll and shoot five arrows at him up, down, right, left, and strait at him. Knowing that he would some how dodge all of them. Feeling an dagger go right by my side I see Andi hiding behind a bush. I shot an arrow at the guy who was shooting arrows at me I ran towards Andi who had the guy I first thought about to attack him.