Back again!?

(Connor's POV)

I felt the air turn cold, my vision was blurry but my werewolf senses kept me from not knowing if something was off, I waited patently for my vision to clear, only then did I wish that I could be somewhere else.

Looking around I realized this is the day Preston left after injuring our dad badly to where when I found him he could only say a few words, "You will never be like Connor!" I heard my dad say to Preston, "Well if you never had three kids and only liked two of them then this would be different!"

I walked up to see Preston and my dad in the living room both in different defensive positions, "Look you were never planned!" My dad said glaring triumphantly at Preston thinking that he had the upper hand. I looked into Preston's eyes and all I saw was coldness and anger.

Then suddenly Preston jumped towards my dad and turned into a wolf, I watched frozen in place as Preston had dark red spots on his pelt and my dad laid there not moving but able to breath for a little bit. I listened closely as Preston looked down at him, "This is for all what you did."

Preston said right before walking out of the house leaving the door open and leaving red tracks in the snow, I turned around to follow him out only to look back at my dad still laying on the floor. I looked back to where I needed to go.

I followed Preston for a while until he had reached a cave that looked like it went deep into the earth, turning into my wolf I sniffed around the cave to smell animals of all kinds, "How come the pack didn't find this?" I said looking around to find that Preston was sitting next to a pool.

"He had it coming." Preston said coldly like something had taken over, noticed that Preston's wolf pelt was like lava but with out heat nor like a liquid but it's color was like lava and it moved, "Not this again." Preston said lifting a paw and examined it.

'again!' I thought confused at what he was saying, "I hope this all ends soon and I can just live as a wolf." Preston said walking towards the cave I followed him, I expected that the cave would be cold but it was warm surprising. 'what how?' I thought as I looked around.

I kept walking forward until I almost fell into a pit that lead straight down, I watched as Preston's pelt provided light but when he went down the hole there were no grips to get up or down but Preston managed to get down by jumping on something.

I followed him exactly to make sure that I could get down safely, I was focused so much that I didn't see that were were animals down here until I almost ran face first into a deer's side. "How did these animals get down here again!" Preston growled looking at the animals in confusion.

"I'll have to get them back out in the spring but for right now it's to cold to kick them out of the cave unless I have to." Preston said walking up to a bunch of hay "But for now it's getting night time." Preston said laying down in the hay, I walked to the hole to find that it's was darker up there then it was earlier.

"I heard the other animals lay down, but I jumped to one of the places that I used to get down hear to find that there was invisible rocks here, I kept going up until something smelled off, a scent I haven't smelt in years, the smell of Leon right before he went dark.

I saw him standing in the entrance of the cave with something shiny in his hand, 'a knife....' I thought as I looked straight at him, until I saw him recoil in fear, "Who are you!" He said looking straight at me, 'guess that I have somehow entered the memory or what ever this is.' I thought looking back at him.

Transforming back I saw his eyes light up with realization, "Oh it's you Connor, care to join me in getting revenge on Preston?" Leon said with a smirk, I shifted back and went over the question, 'if I hurt Preston now he may not be in the future...but if I don't I will put Leon on the path he is on now...' I thought carefully about the question.

I looked up about to give my answer until Lyric jumped straight at Leon and threw him into the pond, "Lyric!?" I said to her running up to her and was surprised that she was here, "Connor." She said flatly while glaring at me, "What's wrong?" I said worried about her health.

"Oh nothing but couldn't help to over hear that Leon wanted you to literally hurt Preston and you didn't say no fast." Lyric said turning her head to face Leon, I looked towards where Leon went to find that Leon was gone, turning back to face Lyric she was also gone.

I looked down to find that when I walked around I no longer left foot prints, "Great now I can't ask her what is going on." I said looking around for something to happen, I felt like something was suppose to happen, but nothing did.

I walked into the forest, my mind racing about all that I needed to think about, suddenly everything felt heavy, I kept going until the sun started to rise, I looked to the sky and noticed something, the stars were shining brighter than usual.

"What's going on....." I said right before falling to the snow exhausted and confused I closed my eyes letting the darkness of sleep take over but I was greeted by white taking over my vision I noticed that the air changed from cold to warmth, there was grass underneath me instead of snow.

Looking up I saw Andi, Matt, and Pete looking at me in confusion, "I'm sorry.....Lyric...." I said laying my head down on the ground, and all of my senses were gone, but I could only hear Andi, Matt, and Pete, begging for me to get up, but everything was cold....