A Fight Begins

(Mitch's POV)

As Preston and I stood on the pillar Preston had shifted back into himself and had his bow on his back, while I had my sword in my hand, "I gave you a warning Preston." I said not taking my eyes off of him, the End dragon was flying behind him and he was looking straight at me.

"You told me to get out of your sights you didn't give me enough time." Preston said not moving an inch from where he stood, "I gave you a chance to change but you didn't." I said still glaring at him, I saw that he was confused at what I said.

"What do you mean! I changed from someone who didn't care to someone who wanted to protect everyone and everything!" Preston said his gaze turning into a glare, "No.....you never changed." I said focusing my powers on making sure he couldn't just jump off and fly down.

"You need to stop Mitch! This isn't good for anyone not for you, not for me, not for anyone down there!" Preston said mentioning to everyone down on the ground, "So." I said knowing that I had to test Preston against everything.

"You really don't care do you." Preston said closing his eyes but spoke in a pain-filled voice, I shook my head knowing that he would probably know the answer somehow, "Fine then I guess we will have to see who is stronger." Preston said opening his eyes to reveal that they were green.

'Wait since when have Preston been able to do that!' I thought as I looked into his green eyes, "What are you scared." Preston taunted not moving at all, "Never." I said right before I swung my sword at Preston who easily dodged it.

"Too slow." Preston said right before he kicked me back making me stumble and fall onto my back near the edge of the pillar, "Says the one who will lose." I said teleporting up and thew my sword towards him but he simply caught it and held it while glaring at me.

"Says the one who can't even hit the person they are fighting." Preston said his eyes were normal but he looked bored, suddenly the sword broke into fragments and fell to the ground to dust, "Too bad." Preston said snickering at my disbelief of my sword.

"No y-you just hid it, that wasn't it!" I said in disbelief at how he could do that, "Nope." Preston said showing me his hands to show that he wasn't kidding about anything, I looked at the dust hoping that it would go back to being a sword.

"You will pay." I said right before pulling out a tiny red wolf carving from my pocket, "Don't make me do this Preston." I said knowing that he would try and get it back, "And don't make me do this Mitch." Preston said taking my attention off the little wolf and looked up at him.

I saw that Preston had his bow out and was aiming at me, "Preston." I warned glaring at him but he didn't even glare back at me he only smirked, "I warned you about what I could do multiple times Mitch but here we are." Preston said putting his bow back on his back but he didn't let his guard down.

"Warned or play fully joked about" I said trying to taught him back but failed miserably, "Apparently I was wrong to trust you, but in the end I will." Preston said right before firing an arrow at me that hit me square in the chest and hit me off the large pillar.

"Mitch!" I heard Jerome yell as I fell down but I quickly teleported and landed safely on the ground but when I looked up I saw that Preston was looking down at me with a smirk, he mouthed the words, "See you at the end." as I passed out.

-+-+Dream+-+-

As I walked around the nether I was confused at why I was dreaming about this place, then I saw it Preston who was standing on a rock was looking down at Leon with hatred, "This won't be the end Preston." Leon said looking up at Preston.

"Yeah but that's for the end this now and this is the end for the nether!" Preston said not moving I saw Leon back away from Preston before making a break for the portal, Preston only watched as a large ball of fire formed around Preston.

"Destroy." Preston said right as the ball went quickly out destroying everything that it touched except for Preston who watched everything get destroyed, 'why do he want the place where his powers are meant to be the strongest to be destroyed!' I thought as I watched multiple cliffs and buildings get destroyed.

I saw Leon next to the portal that was about to be hit by the fire, "See you at the End." Preston said right before disappearing and the fire destroyed the portal right after Leon jumped through. "Where did Preston go!" I said looking around the nether that was now destroyed and there was nothing but bedrock.

I was suddenly teleported to another area where I saw Preston and Rob who both were wolves and were standing on opposite sides of a large river, looking at the water I saw that Rob's reflection was a white wolf with blue eyes but Preston's wasn't a black wolf with red eyes but a white wolf  with green eyes.

"Preston?" Rob said looking straight at Preston, I looked up from the water to see that Preston was just looking at Rob like he was a pup, "What did you do to the nether?" Rob asked Preston, but Preston didn't even speak until his reflection went back to normal.

"I destroyed it." Preston said not taking his eyes off of Preston, "Why?" Rob asked taking a step back, "It's the only way." Preston said turning around and walked off into the forest leaving Rob there to look at where Preston went.

"It's okay Rob we won't let him do this alone." Vikk said coming out of the bushes as a husky, "He doesn't want us around." Rob said looking at the water, "He's just having trouble understanding." Vikk said trying to convince Rob that Preston was going to let them help him.

"He looked at me like I was a pup Vikk." Rob said flatly while turning around and was walking off into the forest, I saw Vikk sigh while looking up at the sky, "When will this so called end happen." Vikk said not taking his gaze off the stars.

Looking up I saw the stars line up into a-

Metal Tree Trunks and Wooden Machine Guns!