New Powers!?!?

(Lyric's POV)

Running through the trees tears were running down my face, I stopped near a tree that looked like a den, "Why..." I said looking down trying not to show weakness like Preston does.

I had stood there just watching when the cliff fell to bolders, I didn't try to keep the other four from being teleported away.

"I didn't save them....They must think different of me now..." I said right before thunder boomed in the sky, I looked up the sky to see streaks of lighting light up the sky soon followed by the loud crackle of thunder.

Tears fell to the ground, but no matter what I could try I couldn't stop them, "Everyone.....gone" I said feeling pain hit my heart hard. Then suddenly I felt like someone was watching me, I looked around to find out who was, but saw no one near.

Getting up I ran until a familiar spot came into view, it was the lake I swerved to avoid it but something pulled at me to not run away from it.

I turned around and stared at the lake, I kept looking at it nothing brought my attention away until two rings formed around me a ring of water was the nearest to me and a ring of fire right outside of the ring of water.

I looked at the rings and back at the lake, suddenly images started to form in the lake. Memories that wasn't mine came to me.

-+-+Memories+-+-

"Why can't I just be normal for once!" A younger looking Preston said right before looking around to find a younger looking Connor. "You can't because no one is normal!" Connor said hate clear in his voice.

'guess that they been in a fight' I thought knowing the tones that Preston and Connor use when they are mad at something or someone. "I don't want to be on this path!" Preston said whipping around, his eyes were glazed over with anger.

"Just because what you want isn't what you need to do is not the same doesn't mean you can have both!" Connor said glaring at Preston.

"You don't know what I went through! You don't know why he kept me alive!" Preston said, then a glint of metal caught my eyes, Looking closer it was Leon holding a knife.

"If I don't know why don't you tell me then!" Connor snarled at Preston, "He started it all, and it all will end with me being left....Besides you chose to be with a wolf pack why should you care about me." Preston said still glaring at Connor.

"Don't change the subject! I chose to be with a wolf pack to protect you!" Connor begged, "You never tried to protect me! You always talked about Ryan saving a far away land, always talking about him like he was a god!" Preston said hate clear in his voice.

"He was a god!" Connor countered back glaring at Preston for his disrespect to this Ryan guy, "Connor you talk but you never hear so you talk about nothing!" Preston said glaring.

Suddenly my vision was turning white and then I was in another place, this time I saw Lachlan sitting on the shore of the lake with girl next to him, "Hannah I'm sorry to say this but I'm leaving for Windfall." Lachlan said not taking his eyes off of the lake."

"What! You can't! Everyone depends on you to carry the castle to victory!" Hannah said looking at Lachlan with fear in her eyes, "I'm sorry...." Lachlan said right before getting up and turning to go, "Besides I can't be with one of my best friends..." Lachlan said while glancing back, only to walked towards the forest.

I saw the girl pull her knees towards her chest and start crying, 'Why did he leave?' I thought right before turning around to chase after Lachlan. I found him walking in the forest talking to himself "I hate being put on this path!" Lachlan suddenly yelled.

'did they all hate being part of the prophecy?' I thought as I listened to Lachlan talk to himself "If it wasn't for this stupid prophecy I could keep my promise!" Lachlan said tears streaming down his face, "What ever...I just want to get this over with..." Lachlan said looking towards the sky.

I kept listening closely to make sure I didn't miss anything he said until he took out a letter, "What is all this talk about a prince dragon egg anyways?" Lachlan said confused looking at the letter.

I kept walking until my vision went white again and soon I was in a town, and Mitch was in sight, he was talking to someone I crept forward until I was in listening distance. "I just don't know why am I part of this prophecy!" Mitch said to guy who looked like he was ready for summer.

"Don't know Mitch but sometimes you have to put what you need to do aside and put what you want in front of you." The guy said. "I don't know it's just I want to follow the steps of my family...not take up saving a world from something that literally can destroy the world!" Mitch said concentrating on something that was on the side walk, which only looked like he was avoiding what his friend said.

"Mitch we count-" Mitch's friend said before being cut off "I don't care I'm not risking my life for this prophecy that just could be fake! I'm going to the town called Enderflight, and there's nothing you can't do!" Mitch said defensively while glaring at his friend.

Just then I remembered the time when Preston was talking to me about how he met the rest of the pack, the words "I met Mitch at a town called Enderflight, there me and him didn't get along well at the time, but I have to say that was the second time I met one of the pack members that are here today..." Didn't ring in my head like were suppose to when I thought about them.

As my vision got white I was brought to another place a small town, with a bunch of shops but a group of boys caught my attention, "Rob you can't do this, this isn't the path you should take!" A boy with amber hair, and red eyes like I have never seen.

"It's okay I want to do this but-" Rob said right before a explosion went off in a house near by. I saw Rob run but only to get tackled to the ground by the amber haired boy. Rob was trying to get the boy to get up, but the boy only grabbed Rob with one hand and lifted him into the air.

I stared in horror as the boy held Rob above a pit of fire, "You will not follow that path...I'm sorry Rob but you will die here in this town." The boy said right before dropping Rob.

Running forward I looked over the edge to see-

HELLO Sorry this took so long but here is the part ENJOY!!!

Wooden Machine Guns and Metal Tree Trunks