The End part 2

(Preston's POV)

As Leon was watching me I could tell that my power crystal was put up again, "Mutt." Leon said taking a step back as I turned around to truly face him, "Leon." I said letting rage take over me, while revenge was tugging at me to make him pay for what he done.

I shifted back into myself and saw that my bow was in my hand and it was on fire, I closed my eyes as lightning struck above sending a chill down my spine, the cold rain was hitting my hoodie, I opened my eyes as the air grew even colder.

I still felt like my heart was frozen over but at the same time it felt like I was near a volcano, I looked up at Leon only to realize that I had two rings around me both were fire, "So this is it right." Leon said looking towards the sky.

I didn't speak all I knew was that I needed to end this quickly, I watched him as he started to walk around like there was nothing going on, "Preston!" Mitch's voice sounded off from my right but I didn't look to him, "Protect...Defend...Fight." Leon said turning around to face me.

"That was what we..... agreed on!" Leon said right before flinging me into the air with a long rock spike, I could feel the air around me grow warm as my hoodie turned from a black hoodie into a fire looking one.

I quickly pulled back an arrow and aimed it at Leon, I let out an breath as I let the arrow fly towards Leon, I crouched as I landed on the ground to dodge a vine that would have hit my stomach if I didn't.

"Why can't you just leave my plans alone!" Leon said as an spike almost hit me but missed to my left, "You didn't follow our agreement!" I countered dodging a ball of water that nearly missed my face.

"You broke it first!" Leon said right as lightning struck right in front of me, "Well it's a good thing I did!" I said firing an arrow at him only to have him dodge it, I stood up only to be hit in the chest by a vine which threw me at an tree.

"Yes it is....now I can set everything back to normal starting with this prophecy!" Leon said holding his hand out, I saw my power crystal appear in front of me, I looked at it with curiosity as it looked like there was fire spinning around in it.

I looked up at Leon to see Lightning strike in front of him stopping him in his tracks, "Leave Preston alone." Lachlan's voice said to the right of me, I looked at Lachlan to see that he had a sword that had a white blade, a yellow hilt, and a golden dragon on the blade that looked strangely similar to the Prince dragon.

"How about you Lachlan." Leon said turning his head towards Lachlan as a wall of water surrounded Lachlan, I saw Leon look at me with a smirk on his face. "This is the end." Leon said as the vines around me tightened.

"This is truly the end Leon." I said burning the vines only to get up with my bow in my hands, I looked up at Leon and looked at Lachlan, I felt revenge burn inside me. Closing my eyes I tried to calm myself but the burning sensation inside me kept making me hungry for revenge.

I opened my eyes to see that the water around Lachlan had disappeared, "What's going on?" Rob's voice asked from behind me since I was just standing around looking straight at Leon, "Just a fight." I said smirking at Leon knowing that I wasn't the only one who broke the agreement.

"Yep nothing but a fight." Leon said right before he jumped up with a large rock spike appeared underneath him, I looked up at him as my bow was glowing, suddenly a rock spike flung me into the air, but I quickly managed to stand on it.

I looked at Leon to see that he had a smirk on his face, "So is this truly the end of this story or is it?" Leon said looking up at the sky again, I looked up at the sky to see several stars in front of the clouds making a line.

I looked down at the ground to see that the rings disappeared and everyone was fighting, I held back a growl as I looked at Leon, "Yes this is." I said hoping that it was the end of this battle, I jumped off of the spike and landed onto the spike that Leon was on but I was halfway up the spike.

"Oh were you trying to attack me?" Leon said chuckling as he watched as I held onto the spike, "Well how about we try and break the last remaining bonds." Leon said leaping off the spike. I looked down to see that he landed safely onto the ground.

Closing my eyes I tried to remember how I would get down from here without getting hit by Leon, then it hit me "Parkour!" I said remembering how good I am at it, thinking quickly I pulled myself up the spike till I was at the top.

I looked down at Leon to see him smirk at me, I closed my eyes again readying myself for this jump, but I knew that it either now or never I opened my eyes and looked at the spike that I was standing on before I jumped to this one.

I jumped off of this spike and landed on the first spike I was on and quickly jumped off of it onto a tree that just came out of nowhere, I looked down to see that Vikk was watching me, nodding a thanks to Vikk I saw him do the same right before he ran right back into battle.

Turning around I looked at Leon, who was looking straight at me, "This is it Leon I always knew more than you." I said not moving a muscle, "Yeah, but I'm not the one who doesn't see what's coming." Leon said right before everything went black.....

Metal  Tree Trunks and Wooden Machine Guns!