In Trouble!?

(Preston's POV) *It is way more fun makeing this in Preston's POV*

I looked across the river and on the other side was someone I knew. It was a old friend of mine who was also friends with Vikk it was Leon a werewolf that had betrayed me, growling I got up only to be pushed down again by Rob.

I looked back at Leon and he was all ready half way across the river, sending a warning howl at Leon I look Rob who was tending to the bite mark on my neck from Connor I looked back to see that Leon had made it to this side.

"Who are you!" I was surprised at the anger in Robs voice, "I am Leon alpha pup!" I growl as Leon was talking with a demanding and a you should obey voice. Getting up I onto my paws I stand like a alpha and look at Leon calmly knowing what his weakness was.

"What are you here for!" I say angerly I could see that both Rob and Leon flinched at the anger, "Easy I am here for what you did Preston!" he said almost yelling the last part before swinging his paw at me I duck down to dodge it but I kick Rob out of the way before he could get hit.

As soon as he tried to attack me I had him pinned to the ground I had more training from different people. Growling at Leon I could tell that Leon wanted me to pin him I howled for the others, while waiting for the others I let Rob tend to my neck while I hold Leon down.

"You do remember our secret right?" I looked at Leon confused as he whispered this in my ear, I then quickly remembered the secret that he had told me back in our childhood.

"None of that was real Leon! We were kids all of that is gone now!" I whispered-yelled, hearing footsteps and the thud of paws I looked to my side to see the others with Vikk with his mouth open I got off of Leon and nudged Rob away from him knowing what Leon could do to him.

"Why is he here!" I heard Vikk growl, walking forward I raised my head with my ears forward I growled waiting for Leon to say something "Vikk long time no see!" he said frightened and fast. "Shut it! Traitor!" I looked at Vikk questioning, "He got me kicked out!" I flinched at the anger in Vikks voice.

"Welp I should-" I looked back at Leon as he was hit against a tree by a black wolf. "Well. Well. Well. If it's not Preston and Vikk the Mythical Pups!" Vikk and I growled at the black wolf 'who is she!' I thought.

"Destiny go back to your pack with your tail tucked!" suddenly realization hit me as Vikk was growling, this was Destiny pup of the alpha. Growling I knew that there was only one way out of this be the dominate of the others even Rob and Vikk.

Growling I stepped in front of Vikk and the others I could tell that Vikk was confused by what I was doing. "Destiny if you want to fight them you will have to get through me!" I growled loudly to show that I was the dominate. "Oh Preston the believer a Alpha of a pack!" I growled baring my teeth.

"Destiny he won't do anything!" I looked up at Leon and a new rage ran down my spine. "P-Preston calm down..." I looked down at my paws and they were lava colored. breathing hard I tried to control myself, 'calm down!' I thought. 

Just as I was about to let Vikk take the lead Leon attacked me leaving me with a shoulder with a gash and another bite mark on the back of my neck. Kicking Leon off I ran at him, while not being able to control my anger and the flashbacks starting to make my head hurt I was about to faint until Leon still being in his wolf form gave away where he was.

I ran straight towards Leon's white wolf growling I jumped to tackle Leon when a flashback of the last time I met Leon forced it's way to the front of my mind.

+-+(Flashback begins)+-+

"Preston you are going to fast slow down before you hit someone!" I kept running even after Vikk yelled at me to slow my pace, I was running faster then I ever had gone but I couldn't stop in time before I ran right into another kid who was a little bit smaller than I was.

I fell after I ran into the kid getting up I looked back to make sure the other kid was okay, "Hey are you okay?" I walked over to him, he was wearing a green hoodie with a red shirt underneath he had on blue jeans and a black hat.

"Yeah I am okay sorry for going in front of you." I smiled as he looked up at me while we were talking Vikk skid by trying to stop himself but ended up falling flat on his face. "Nah I should be sorry I kind of ran to fast and couldn't stop in time!" I say happily I reached out my hand to help him up.

"Ay thanks!" I help him up and Vikk walks up to me, "Hey who is this?" "I am Leon! And this guy ran into me." When Leon pointed at me I felt Vikk punch my arm, rubbing my arm I growl playfully, "I am Preston! And this is Vikk!" I say confidently.

"Well it is nice meeting you two! Hey want to be friends?" I looked at Leon, I looked behind me to see another kid "Destiny." I heard Vikk say with a little hate being shown I walked in front of Vikk knowing what was going to happen.

"Why if it isn't Vikk and his pathetic Omega friend!" I flinched at the word omega, "Leave me alone Destiny!" I heard Vikk yell with tears in his eyes, growling I bared my teeth and went into a defensive stance. "Just go away Destiny before you get a Alpha beating!" I yelled with a lot of anger put in my voice.

I saw her flinch away from me, knowing that this was the perfect timing I slowly walked towards her making her walk backwards. "If you EVER go near Vikk again I won't have mercy!" I said carefully making sure she heard me. I saw tears in her eyes as she turned away and run.

"You didn't have to do that!" I turned around to see Vikk looking worried, I looked at Leon and he was cowering behind Vikk "Vikk it was either that or let the bullying go on!" I say a little mad, "P-Preston y-your hoodie is a different..." I looked down as Leon was talking and my hoodie looked like it was lava.

"what is going on!?" I say worried suddenly my hoodie goes back to black, "Welp at least the bully problem is gone" I start walking home with Vikk and Leon behind me, "Hey what was up with Destiny and you both not wanting to fight back?" I glanced back but kept walking "She is the alpha pup of out pack I am surprised that you didn't know since you are a werewolf."

+-+(flashback ends)+-+

As I tackled Leon the white wolf was pinned growling I was about ready to bite Leon's throat until a loud roar ringed through out the forest, looking up there was....