Werewolf!

(Rob's POV)

I turned around and there wasn't a wolf but a werewolf. "uh uh.." I started to back up I backed up against Preston, until Preston did a sidestep and got in front of everyone "Preston you don't need to try to prove you are strong!" I looked over to Mitch who had said it then suddenly the werewolf charged to bite Preston. In a split second I was in front of Preston and in more pain then I had ever been as I fell to the ground darkness started to dot my vision...

(Preston's POV)

As Rob had gotten in front of me the werewolf instead attacked rob and I had stabbed the werewolf. I looked down to see Rob laying on the ground in pain. "Rob!" I crouched as I said this and whispered to Rob "You are strong...." I helped the others carry rob to a bed.

"Preston are you okay" I looked over to where Jerome was sitting I nodded and looked back at the moon. "You know just sitting there won't help anyone." I jumped a little at Mitch sudden appearance behind me "Mitch! You scared me!" "Sorry Preston! But you know it is true you are not doing anything for the group." I looked at him as he sat down beside me. I looked away knowing he was right but I still felt guilty about letting Rob get hurt.

"Preston listen. I know it can be hard but we cant let this keep us down we need to keep strong to help each other." I looked back at Mitch but then looked down feeling anger grow in me. "If it wasn't for me Rob and everyone else would be better off!" I didn't know the volume nor the tone I used but all I knew was that I yelled.

I ran as fast as I could knowing that I could easily out run most. "Preston! Don't run." as I was running every ones voice faded more and more. I soon got into a clearing that had a lake and a large area that had bushes around the edge. 

+-+-+-+-(flashback begins)-+-+-+-+

"There is nothing you can do Preston!" I looked up at my dad as he said this. "What do you mean dad? Is prophecies not real?"

"Preston there is no prophecy about you or anyone if there was one then it would have been shared with everyone!" I could tell that is was about start crying.

I ran to my room and cried into my pillow until I let sleep take over me. I woke up about a hour later and my brother was on his bed watching our tv.

"B-brother? Can I ask you something?" I asked as I looked over to him. "Yeah fire away." at hearing the word fire made shivers go down my spine. I took a deep breath before asking him.

"Do you think prophecies are real? Because dad doesn't." I heard him shift his position on his bed before answering. "Yes I do Preston but promise me something will ya?" 

I look over to him nodding my head. "Promise me that you won't let others or anyone not even yourself bring you down....." there was a long silence before I broke the silence with two words "I promise."

+-+-+(another flashback begins)+-+-+

As me and my brother ran through the forest that was behind our house my brother in his wolf form and me in my human form I was pretty fast if you ask me.

We decided to stop in a place with a large lake and a large area with bushes surrounding it. I knew my brother had shifted back by his voice. I was struck with aw by the surrounding area.

"I wanted to show this to you Preston, always remember that no matter what you won't be alone." I noticed that my brother was looking down on me.

I was going to speak until three wolves showed up behind us. I was pounced on from behind, the weight of the black wolf that was keeping me down was almost crushing me into a pancake.

I started to notice that the weight of the wolf took the breath out of me. I laid there in panic while hearing growls and fighting between the others wolves.

 The breath of the wolf that was holding me down was warm on my neck as I could tell that he was going to bite my neck and kill me. I waited patently until the weight was suddenly gone.

I got up quickly only to hear from my brother "Preston run!!!" I did as he said and ran up into a tree and watched as my brother was killed by the three wolves.

I could feel rage burning inside me as warm tears started to fall down my face. I stood there and watched my brother die from the three wolves. I was truely alone now, no one was here to comfort me. But I only knew one thing was for sure going to happen I was going to be punished more often at school and at home.

+-+-+(Flashback ends)+-+-+

"You know standing there looking at that lake won't help." I turn around and there is Mitch leaning against a tree. "Mitch....what are you doing here shouldn't-" I was cut off by Mitch. "Preston he will be okay we have Lachlan, and Jerome there. Besides are you okay?"

I look to the ground knowing I have to tell Mitch now why I ran off. "Mitch you don't understand I knew that werewolf....from a long time ago" I started to feel tears start to form about to fall.

"Wait....did you plan to betray us!" I quickly looked up at Mitch "NO! IF I WANTED YOU ALL DEAD DO YOU THINK I WOULD CRY! DO YOU THINK I WOULD HAVE FLASHBACKS FROM THE LAST TIME THIS HAPPEN!" I tried to calm myself down by taking deep breaths but it didn't work.

"Preston calm down... I didn't think-" "You did" I snapped at Mitch "you nor anyone know what I went through I promised him but I broke the promise...." I looked back at the lake and went to sit on a rock that went to a deep part of the lake and sat down.

"Preston? what did you promise?" I looked up at Mitch and said the promise "that I won't let others or anyone not even myself bring me down." I looked down sad and tired.

We watched the waves ripple across the surface I was exhausted and sad so I let sleep overtake me quickly.