Why now!?

(Preston's POV)

I ran up the stairs behind Matt, until he stopped only to see Mitch fighting the guy in a red hoodie.

+Small part of blood mentioned+

Mitch had looked back at me and Matt and I was able to see the cut on his arm, 'it's dangerously serious...' I thought as I saw how the cut was bleeding quickly.

+Okay safe now+

I looked into the guy with the red hoodie on eyes which were glowing amber and seemed to be focused on me, long enough for Mitch to run at him and push him off balance.

I was about to help Mitch until he said "Leave and never return!" I stared in amusement as he used a demanding voice.

I then felt someone move behind, so I looked back to see Rob leaning against the wall with sadness in his eyes.

As Matt yelled for the others Mitch fell to the floor, I looked behind me to see Jerome was worried but seeing him must have made him worry even more "Mitch!" Jerome yelled as he watched.

I quickly got out of the way as both Jerome, and Andi pushed their way towards Mitch "Don't worry he'll be okay" Andi said while checking up on Mitch.

I walked away from the scene and walked towards my room, I looked around my room seeing nothing. But something just didn't feel right...

I walked towards my window to see a blue wolf with a brown female playing, I looked closer to see that the blue wolf was Rob..... I felt tears threatening to spill, until I felt a nudge on my leg.

I looked down to see a black pup with white paws, a white jaw, and a white tail tip. "Lyric how are you?" I asked while smiling down at Lyric, "I'm good!" Lyric said while running in a circle.

"Who's that down there with Rob?" Lyric asked while looking through the window. "I don't know Lyric." I said as I sat on my bed.

I looked at my roof only to feel the bed shift from Lyric jumping up onto it "You grown a lot..." I said to her as I was getting lost in my thoughts.

"Yeah I have, Vikk said that I was almost as big as a full grown wolf!" Lyric said while laying down.

"That's good!" I say happily at her excitement at being almost full grown. "Of course it is I will be able to go live out on my own!" Lyric said staring at the wall away from my eyes unaware of the sadness that creeped over me.

"yeah.." I said trying to keep happiness in my voice, then it hit me Mitch being attacked, Rob going off with another wolf, and Lyric fixing to live on her own. 'everything is being taken away from me...' I thought as I was fighting back tears.

I saw Lyric hop off of my bed and walked through my door not looking back at me or even saying anything.

I got up and walked to the window to see Rob and the brown wolf were chasing each other but when they caught each other they would either nuzzle each other or lick their noses.

I felt anger, sadness, and betrayal burn around me like a fire, I could tell just from my reflection in the window that my eyes were burning a bright red.

"This won't be forgiven as easily as it was....Rob!" I said Rob's name with hatred in my voice.

I then glanced back towards my door from hearing a large breath being taken in, I walked silently my shoes scraping the ground yet no sound came from them.

I jumped forward to see Lachlan "You plan to get rid of Rob right!" Lachlan said anger rising in his voice "No...the worst that I would do is send him to the nether." I said almost with a angered tone in my voice.

"Then why did you say that." Lachlan said while looking into my eyes. "Forget it!" I said as I pushed past him and down the stairs.

Until someone grabbed my hand and turned me around "What do you mean forget it!" Lachlan said rage clearly in his eyes.

"Just drop it!" I said back to Lachlan not wanting to talk since I was much to sad for anything else.

I saw sympathy replace the anger in his eyes, and his expression had changed to a much softer expression.

I could tell that I had looked more sad then mad at the time, I pulled my hand away from him and walked away leaving him standing there at the top of the stairs.

I walked through the door and into the clearing and sat down near the forest, I was thinking about what all was happening but then a shadow appeared over me.

Looking up to see who it was I saw that it was Andi "You okay dude?" She asked as she sat beside me.

"No..." I replied back while looking back down at the ground, "What's wrong?" Andi asked questionably, "I-I don't think I should tell you..." I said keeping tears back.

"Preston we know that it has to do with either Mitch, Lyric, or Rob. So what is it?" She said in a more determined voice.

"It has to do with all three of them!" I said my voice had an anger tone to it, I saw her flinch from the anger in my voice.

"What's going on?" She then said while trying to get me to talk "I don't know why don't you just recall what happened to Mitch, and ask Lyric what she will do when she grows up, oh and while your at it ask Rob of who was the brown wolf he was playing with!" I said quickly before getting up and running deeper into the forest away from the house.

Once I had stopped running I stood in the middle of a clearing out of breath I looked around feeling like I had been in this clearing before, then it hit me this was the clearing of the first camp that we all had.

Looking around in awe I heard a rustle in the bushes so readying myself for an attack I saw a orange cat walk out from the bushes and looked up at me with it's green eyes. It was in a ghostly state and looked like it cared about everything.

I stared at it confused then the cat spoke to me "You okay?" The cat said sitting down in front of me "No..." I said while still looking at the cat.

"I can help just tell me what's wrong...."

Another CLIFFHANGER!!!!

sorry just had to...XD also I did this in five hours so yeah!