Preston's Raging Fires

(Matt's POV)

I looked up at Andi and Pete who was thinking of a plan to get back at Preston. "Why should we try to get back at Preston he kind of saved us." I said to them "He needs to feel our pain he let us get hurt so we should let him get hurt." I heard Pete say "Why not make a fake letter from the other five." I heard Andi say "Whoa, whoa, whoa, no." I said to them. "Why." I heard Andi say.

"Well lets see many things can happen." I said with a little bit of a anger tone. "Well he technically needs to feel what we had to go through." I heard Pete say "Well he saved us from getting punished more." I said a little annoyed. "Come on how much danger can that do." I heard Pete say. "Fine but if this gets out of hand I have no part in this." I say while getting up, I see Pete grab a piece of paper and a pencil and started writing.

I walked to my room and rolled my eyes, I heard the door open and closed 'they went to give the letter to him please let nothing happen' I thought pleading not wanting anything to happen.

(Preston's POV)

As I walked back towards my house I was tired from training and from having to meet with Ace multiple times. 'Finally home' I thought as I opened my door and find a letter on the ground in front of my door. 'well I will have to read this.' I thought until I saw that it had the name Mitch on it. 'what...' I thought confused.

I quickly opened the letter to find some writing on it, it read 'Preston we are fine without you with us, we don't need you nor want you, so just stay where you are and never come back' I could feel anger rising and I could tell that I was about the cry, but I kept reading on. 'If we don't need you then you can just leave us alone we will save the world, also we kicked you out of the group so stay away from us.' I looked down at the bottom of the letter to see that it had '-Mitch'

Growling I felt anger rise up 'they all left me so I must fight for me.' I thought as a tear fell down I leaned against my door and made the letter into a ball and tossed it into the trash can. I then opened the door and went back to the training grounds. 'They will all pay.' I thought as I felt a hand on my shoulder I looked up to see that it was the master of this place.

"I am ready to join..." I said with hatred in my voice "Good now go to Ace and have him train you up trust me you will want to save your rage for a battle." I heard him say as he walked away. I walked around and found Ace at the usual place I find him "So you joined." I heard him say flatly.

"Yeah, just train me." I say with a little anger in my voice. I saw him grab a spear and hand it to me, he then grabbed a sword and walked out mentioning me to follow him onto a field, "Ready." I heard him say as he got the sword ready to attack. I nod and he swung the sword at me, but I quickly use the spear to try and block the sword which had worked.

I jumped backward as Ace had went to try and attack my stomach. I then thrust the spear forward hitting Ace but he quickly dodged my next attack, I threw the spear making it hit the ground next to Ace, then I quickly dodged under Ace's sword as he swung it, and I grabbed the spear and jumped backwards again and threw it at Ace making him die but respawned again in the safe zone.

"wow good job." I heard the master say behind me. I turned around to see the Master standing there. "So what do we do not master." I heard Ace say. "Put him as the commander with you in the next battle." I heard the master say "There's been a breach six people from the over world has came here and are fighting against us. I ran towards the battle area with Ace beside me.

I transformed into my wolf and jumped on a large rock to see a prince dragon, Lachlan, Vikk, Mitch, Rob, Jerome, and Connor, fighting against others I growled loudly and all the fighting stop then I noticed that my pelt was lava. I saw that Rob looked scared at my pelt. Then I got tackled down by Andi who was in her wolf form.