Water you waiting for?

(Rob's POV)

As I walked out I saw a familiar brown wolf who was laying down in the sunlight, "Grace!" I said my heart was beating faster than ever, "Oh hey Rob!" Grace said while lifting her head

"How have you been!" I asked her as I walked over towards her. "Great!" She said as she pushed herself into a sitting position.

"It's great to see you again- wait why are you here?!" I asked her afraid of something that I promised her before I had met the pack.

"I don't really know I saw this great place to lay in the sun so I come here often." She said while looking around.

"So that's it?" I asked still afraid of having to leave the pack. "Yep." She said as she got up "Want to play tag?" She asked as she quickly got ready to run "Sure!" I said excited for a game.

I chased her around the clearing until I had finally caught her without thinking I nuzzled her muzzle.

I then quickly ran as she chased me when she had caught up to me she licked my nose. I had lost track of time until we had stopped playing tag and was sitting on a rock while looking into the sky.

"So I was wondering if you wanted to come back to my pack again.." Grace asked as she looked down at her paws. "Can I have some time to think first?" I asked her wanting to think this over.

"Okay you can have some time to think just tell me before the full moon." She said while she looked into my eyes. I nodded and went back to looking up at the stars.

Then the door to the house opened and closed and Preston walked out. I watched him as he walked over towards the side of the clearing and sat next to a tree.

I waited patently for him to do something, but soon Andi came out and started talking to him, Straining my ears I tried to hear what they said.

"What's going on?" Andi asked Preston as he was looking at the ground, "I don't know why don't you just recall what happened to Mitch, and ask Lyric what she will do when she grows up" I heard Preston say right before I quit listening and before Preston ran into the forest.

I looked around to see that Grace had left me alone in the clearing. I decided to follow Preston's scent trail until I found him standing in the middle of our old camp clearing with a orange ghost like cat sitting in front of him.

"I can help just tell me what's wrong." The cat said while looking up at Preston with it's green eyes. "I don't even know you how can I trust you?" Preston said cautiously to the cat.

"Oh right. Forgot that I can't just walk up to someone and have them know who I am!" The cat said laughing at his mistake.

"I'm Stampy! Mythical cat that will grant three wishes to anyone who will need them in the future." Stampy said while looking down at his paws "Then why did you come to me?" Preston asked as he looked down at Stampy.

"Obviously you do need someone to help you with something." Stampy said flatly while getting up from the sitting position.

I felt the wind blow in my face, which told me that I was down wind from Preston and Stampy.

"I don't need help!" Preston said while turning away from Stampy, "Then why was I summoned!" Stampy said confused.

"I don't know but I don't need help!" Preston said while looking into Stampy's green eyes. "Well to bad you are getting three wishes!" Stampy said while avoiding Preston's gaze.

I saw Preston look at the stars before saying anything "Fine." He said as he walked away "Will you keep watch over me?" Preston asked Stampy while not looking back at him.

"Will always be there fighting beside you, when you tell me you need help with a fight." Stampy said, still looking at his paws.

"Okay thanks.....Is it possible to make a wish at any time?" Preston asked Stampy while glancing back at him. "Yeah you can!" Stampy said happily 

I watched carefully as Preston shifted and sniffed the air, right then I realized that the wind had changed directions, and that I was up wind.

"Stampy hide!" Preston said demanding right before I ran away hoping that I was silent at running away from them.

I burst through the bushes into the clearing of the cliff and quickly ran inside to find that everyone had went to bed, except for Lachlan who stared at me afraid of something attacking but relief clouded his eyes when he realized that it was only me.

"Gee you could have just walked in like normal!" Lachlan said before going back to reading his book.

"Sorry can't!" I said while I ran up the stairs, and into my room. "Why not?!" Lachlan said when I had shut my door.

I went towards my bed to lay down, I stared up at my ceiling and soon sleep eventually took over me.

+-+-Skip of time-+-+

I woke with a start to hearing laughter and crashes, getting up I went to my window to see Grace sitting on a rock while enjoying the sun.

'this is it I can be part of my old pack now!" I thought gladly until another crash came from downstairs which brought be from my thoughts.

Going out of my room slowly until I was able to see downstairs I saw a beagle and a red wolf jumping onto things and either making them brake or making them fall onto the floor.

"Preston! Vikk! Calm down!" I heard Mitch say as the two almost completely flipped the couch. "Why?" Preston said out of breath from running.

"Because you two would more likely mess up the house!" Mitch said laughing, while Preston rolled onto his back exposing his wolf belly.

I quickly went back to my room quietly and opened my window, 'now how will I get out without letting the others know about me leaving?' I though as I looked down.

'there are some holds which I can grab and be able to get myself down but they only go down so far so I will have to fall some way.' I thought as I looked down at the ground.

getting out of the window I lowered myself until I could grab the first hold, slowly but safely I made it most of the way down until I had no more holds left.

'great here this goes!' I thought as I pushed myself from the cliff surface and towards the ground. I felt land hit hard against my back and I quickly got up and ran towards Grace to make this quick.

"Rob hey-" Grace said before I cut her off "No time to speak I will be joining the pack!" I said quickly "Okay just follow my scent trail until you get to a large clearing, oh and be a wolf and not a human okay." Grace said as she started walking off in a direction

"When?" I asked as she kept walking "Full moon, tonight." She said calmly and ran off into the forest. 'great.' I thought happily 'now time to get inside.

As I was about to go towards my window I heard a loud growl and a pain filled wail coming from the front of the house I saw-

Sorry for not updating, school had me busy for some time but it is done and I will try to update much faster than this!