Attacked!

(Preston's POV)

As I was teleported back I tripped over my feet and fell face first into the dirt, looking up I saw that Mitch was in a tree, I was thinking about what do to until a large saw came out of no where and was making it's way towards Mitch.

The saw was made out of fire but it was making a large mark in the ground underneath it as it was heading towards Mitch quickly, I saw Mitch jump out of the tree, as he did he must have used his powers cause it got rid of a small portion of the saw.

I suddenly used my fire powers to stop the saw before it could hit the tree, I watched as the fire saw stopped and disappeared as the fire went away, looking around I couldn't see Mitch any where.

"Where's Mitch!" Jerome said worried for Mitch, "I don't know!" I said looking at where he jumped out of the tree, "I hope that he's okay." I said quietly hoping that he could take care of himself, "What was going on out here!" Lachlan said as Vikk, Andi, and Rob followed him over to us.

"A giant saw went at Mitch and now Mitch is missing!" Jerome said looking at me, "I didn't do it! There are more people with fire powers remember!" I said still looking at where Mitch would have landed if he didn't disappear.

"I don't scent anyone around." Rob said from behind me, I saw movement in the bushes in front of me, looking closer I saw a white pelt, I tensed up ready to fight, Andi must have saw the wolf as well and was ready for a fight.

"What are you looking at?" Jerome asked me while I shifted into a wolf and was glaring at the bushes, suddenly a giant saw of Ice came at me everyone jumped out of the way but I didn't have time to dodge it and I was hit back into a tree by the saw.

I looked up only to be terrified by what I saw, it was a pure white wolf like Rob but it had green eyes, I saw Andi back up away from the wolf along with everyone but not me, I walked forwards into the clearing and faced this wolf.

"Why are you back!" I said making a fire wall around him knowing full well that he could get past it easily, "Revenge and someone made a deal with me!" The wolf said jumping through the wall and made an dull ice spike hit me into the air.

Thinking quickly I shifted into an hawk and gained height making sure he couldn't hit me with any ground spikes, "To afraid Preston!" the wolf said looking up at me, then I knew that everyone else couldn't see him at that time because they were looking around for any movement.

I saw the wolf run up a ice spike which scared everyone when it came out of nowhere, I was focused on the wolf as it leaped off the spike and at me, I quickly shifted into a wolf and was tackled by the wolf and was hit to the ground.

'he has better control of his abilities than I do!' I thought as I jumped back as an large spike hit the ground right where I was, I saw the others watch me as Ice would randomly try to hit me, I then got hit into the air again by a dull spike.

I saw the wolf look at me with a smirk on his face, then I saw a red crystal in front of me, it looked like it had fire inside it, "This is the end." the wolf said right before leaping at me, and disappearing into nothing.

I landed on my paws and looked around for the wolf, but I couldn't find him, suddenly I fell to the ground tired from fighting, I looked up to see that everyone was worried about me, but one thing caught my attention Mitch was on the other side of the field.

I looked closer to see if it was him, I realized that he was glaring at me, but he had his back turned and he was looking back at us, "Mitch....." I said forcing myself to get up even thought I was way to tired to do anything.

I walked up to him with my ears pulled back, I was curious of where he went, but I was also afraid from why he was glaring at me. "Are you okay?" I asked the others were just looking at us, I was looking at Mitch waiting for a answer but Mitch kept glaring at me like I was a traitor.

"Get out of my sight." Mitch said turning his attention towards the forest, "Mitch....." I said sad that he was angry at me, "I'm not telling you again Preston." Mitch said as I noticed that he had his hand on his sword.

"Just tell me are you okay, and I will leave you alone." I said knowing full well that I needed to make sure everyone was okay, "I'm fine now go."  Mitch said flatly, I turned around and walked towards the others who were looking at us.

I saw Jerome go towards Mitch, as I had gotten to the others I felt the ground underneath me shake "uh guys." Rob said as he looked around to see if the trees were shaking with the ground, "We know." Andi said looking at me.

Looking around I saw that Mitch was looking at me and not Jerome, 'what is he doing?' I thought as I starred back at Mitch, then I saw a nearly invisible dragon above Mitch flying in the air, "Dragon..." I said quietly before I started to rise above the ground for no reason.

"What the!" I said as I noticed that I was standing on a hard black rock that was in a pillar form, I could tell that I was going higher and higher until the pillar stopped suddenly, I looked over the edge to see that the others were looking up at me.

"Great now I have to fly down." I said backing away from the edge and looked around to see if there was something up here that I could use, but I could only see that Mitch was glaring at me, "Why are we up here." I said as a loud roar sounded off from behind me.

"Fight." Mitch said not taking his gaze off of me, "Are you crazy! I can't fight you!" I said looking at Mitch scared of him, "Too bad, because there's only one way out of this fight." Mitch said looking past me, I turned around to see-

Metal Tree Trunks and Wooden Machine Guns!