Leo?!

(Lachlan's POV)

As we ran through the woods with Lyric beside us who was leading us to Preston we stopped near a clearing, Rob quickly jumped into the bushes followed by Mitch, Jerome, Vikk, Lyric, and then me.

I looked towards the clearing only to hear Mitch talking "Leo?" Mitch said confused and mad, "Who?" I asked Mitch not letting my eyes off of the clearing "A old friend who tried to kill me until.." Mitch trailed off, probably from the memories of before we got together.

"Preston. Long time no see. Glad to see you here." Leo said to Preston who was standing in the middle of the clearing. "What do you want Leo." Preston said growling but sadness was clear in his voice. "Matt was right" Jerome whispered to us.

"Oh I was just walking around until I saw you go into your house with Vikk on your back and-" Leo said before getting cut off by Preston "How do you know about Vikk!" Hate was very clear in his voice.

"This isn't like Preston to show emotion." I said to the others while I saw Vikk nod in agreement, "Oh other than the fact that I knew you all before you all cut your connections with me just for a stupid prophecy!" Leo said and took a step forward which made Preston take a step back.

"Still afraid of me like always." Leo said with venom in his voice "I-I-I never meant to hurt you.." Preston said while looking down at the ground avoiding his gaze. I heard Rob move but was stopped by Mitch who held him by the arm "stay." Mitch whispered to Rob.

"fine...." Rob said upset but was looking though the leaves. "You hurt me anyways, you abandoned me but now you know how exactly to have EVERYTHING in your life taken from you!" Leo said with anger in his voice.

"Shut up!" Preston said while looking up his eyes red, "It's not my fault that you got attacked by the pack of wolves!" Preston said his eyes looking more like fire than his normal brown eyes.

"What's going on!" Vikk whispered-yelled, while shaking from what was happening. "It is your fault! You left me there on the ground and didn't help me up!" Leo said more like a growl than anything.

Preston fell silent but was still looking at Leo, "Listen they left you, they abandoned you, but now there is a new road that can be better than the one you live on now." Leo said while smirking.

"And why exactly should I take that road." Preston challenged, "Like you said earlier you lost everything you had, Rob's trust, Lachlan and Mitch hate you, Lyric left the pack, Vikk not wanting to be near you, and Jerome stopped talking to you, and it is all because they don't care about you." Leo said while circling Preston.

I looked up to see that the sky was red like fire, "What? Have we really been like that to Preston..." Mitch said while he was clearly holding back tears. 

"Trust me Preston they don't want you, Matt, Pete, and Andi barely talk to you since you left the nether." Leo said while stopping behind Preston, who still didn't say a thing.

"Why should I trust you." Preston said while not turning around which said a lot "What?" Jerome said while Lyric whimpered at Preston not turning around.

"How about this Preston- You, and Stampy join me on my side, and you can get pay back at their stupidness, at leaving you in the dirt." Leo said still smirking.

"Stampy." Preston while a ghostly cat ran up towards Preston and soon looked like a real cat instead of a ghost cat "Yes?" The cat asked Preston.

"What should we do?" Preston said to the cat "I have to follow you until your third wish is made so this is your choice not mine." The cat said while rubbing up against Preston's legs.

"No." Preston said while looking back at Leo and turning his back, "Why not!" Leo said glaring at Preston. "I may not be the alpha of the pack but that doesn't mean that I will abandoned the people who I look up to." Preston said proudly his eyes was back to their normal brown.

Then I could tell that all of our hearts broke at the words Preston said. "But they left you in the dirt!" Leo said with anger in his voice again "They didn't leave me in the dirt I just needed to believe in my self again." Preston said with confidence.

"Traitor!" Leo said before tackling Preston only to get thrown away by Preston "I'm not falling for your tricks Leo!" Preston said while crouching down into a defensive position. Then Mitch burst out thought the bushes "He got his back covered Leo." Mitch said behind Leo.

"Spread out around the clearing edged but keep hidden" I said to the rest to see them start moving around the clearing I moved to another position.

"Ah Mitch how's the cut that the guy in the red hoodie gave you." Leo said with a evil laugh.

I jumped out of the bushes and surprised Leo "Preston saved us and now we own our lives to him." I said then one by one everyone came out of hiding with Rob being the closest to Preston.

"Leave now Leo." Vikk said anger clear in his voice "I will never leave until I get what I want." Leo said before disappearing into nothing.

"Y-You guys stood up for me?" Preston said his voice weak and soft, "Yes of course we would Preston!" Jerome said "Wow thought I would never hear that from you..." Preston said his voice no longer confident but even weaker.

"Preston- you never got rid of the nether curse like you said you did right?!" Rob said as he pulled Preston into his arms. Preston pushed Rob away "I-I'm fine!" Preston said trying to keep his voice strong but failing badly.

"You're clearly not Preston..." Mitch said while looking into Preston's eyes. I saw Preston look around "Stampy." He said and then a ghostly cat walk straight out of no where "Yes?" Stampy asked.

"Where's home?" Preston said back to Stampy "That way" Stampy said while using his tail to point in one direction. "Thanks keep safe." Preston said and started walking with us walking beside him.

Soon he was in the back of the group next to Rob who had a arm around him, 'he's keeping him close...' I thought then remembered the time when I looked out of Preston's window right after he escaped my grip and ran out the door, I saw Rob with another wolf they were playing.

I noticed that we were walking in pairs except for Lyric who was in the lead, I glanced down to see that Vikk was concentrating on something "What are you thinking about?"-

Yay we gotten to 522 Reads, 46 Votes, and 133 Comments!

Thank you everyone, who has been reading this for giving me confidence to keep this story going!

Wooden Machine Guns and Metal Tree Trunks!