Something Unseen?!

(Das POV)

As I walked down the alley ways of this well known city, I knew that Phobus and Azazel were somewhere around the city, but right now I had to get to the meeting place to meet this guy called Leon.

"There you are Das." A voice said from behind me, I ran my fingers through my silver hair and turned around to be greeted by a guy wearing a black shirt, "What do you need now Leon?" I said looking into his brown eyes.

"Remember that favor I asked you about last time but didn't tell you what it was?" Leon said walking towards a switch, "Yeah what about it." I said rolling my eyes, "I want you, Phobus, and Azazel to spy and possibly stop these people that been in my way." Leon said pulling the lever.

"Why?" I said following him towards the wall that was lifting up, "Because if we get rid of them it could be worth it for you." Leon said walking down the now revealed stair case, "I sense that something big is coming to a end." I said as I walked down the stair case following Leon.

"What do you mean by that Das?" Leon said turning around to stare at me, "Nothing." I said as I looked at the paintings on the wall, they were of some weird gems, "What are these paintings Leon." 

"They are paintings of power gems, they store powers only some has them." Leon said flatly at me asking things, "What do you mean only some have them?" I asked confused while the stairs in front of me were getting darker from the lack of light.

"I mean the people that I'm talking about need to be captured so that I could take their power gems, and use them." Leon said mischievously, I was glaring at him, to where I didn't notice that we were now in a hallway with six doors.

"Why do you bring me down here." I asked him but got no answer, I looked forwards to see the wall rise up, "Your going to need help with capturing them." Leon said walking up to a container and opening the door.

"What do you mean? I'm pretty sure they are not as strong as I am." I said trying to trick him into not having me go into the container, "Oh even with your strength they could take you down with no efforts." Leon said walking up to me until were were face to face.

I noticed that he was looking up at me with determination in his eyes, "You really think that I can't take them down without trying." I said to him challenging. "Das I don't think, I know." Leon said walking back to a desk that had a bunch of sketches.

"So I heard that you lost a battle." I said looking over at the large container, "Yes and it was to the people I want you to capture but first you will need to have a power gem." Leon said glaring at me.

"Just tell me who they are." I said impatiently, "Fine, but I think you already know two of them." Leon said right before walking up to the big container and checking the cords and tubes that were connected to it.

"What do you mean?" I said confused, I tried to think of who they were, "I think you remember Connor and Preston?" Leon said turning around and was giving me a evil grin, "Lets do this." I said feeling the want for revenge rise up.

(Matt's POV)

I was waiting in the new underground part of the house that we upgraded, now the bedrooms were underground, the rest of the house was above ground and we had a balcony in the trees, "I can't believe Preston just fainted like that from being sick!" Pete said leaning against my wall.

"Hey you can't blame him he only been sick five times in his life he might not be use to being sick." I said trying to reason with Pete, 'I never understood him....' I thought as I looked at him, "He's suppose to be the leader of us yet we seen him fail many times and even give up!" Pete said avoiding my gaze by looking at the ground.

"Pete not everyone is perfect." I said wanting him to understand that Preston can't always be what we see him as, "That's what everyone say, yet they don't even know all of the prophecy!" Pete said while glaring at me.

"Of course they don't know all of the prophecy we barely know it!" I said trying to reason with him, "That's where you are wrong." Pete said walking out of my room leaving me in silence, "What's going on?" Jerome said confused probably from me and Pete talking.

"Nothing just Pete being Pete." I said looking up at Jerome, "Any signs of the others?" I asked wanting to know what happened, "Nope but I do have reason to know that they are fighting after all that lightning and thunder." Jerome said looking towards the hallway.

"I hope that they are okay." Rob said coming out of his room, "How's Preston." Jerome asked glancing at Preston's room, "Last I checked he was okay." Rob said looking over at Preston's room only to quickly look back at us.

"They're in trouble, Leon is winning!" Preston said walking out of his room, "What how do you know?" Pete said from his room, "Yeah." Jerome said wanting to know, "Just trust me!" Preston said right before going up stairs quickly.

"Lets go." Rob said looking at us, "How do we know if he's telling the truth?" Pete said challenging, "Preston wouldn't lie unless he have to." Rob said going upstairs, "Pete, Jerome stay here." I said following the other two.

"Fine." Pete said from downstairs, I looked towards the door to see Preston looking like his old self, as we walked out of the house the sky was roaring with thunder, I looked at Rob to see worry in his eyes "Let's do this." Preston said looking up at the cloudy sky-

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Metal Tree Trunks and Wooden Machine Guns!