The Great Lion?

(Preston's POV)

As a light shone around me I was surrounded by things that looked like they were made out of gold and other things, I realized that I was in my wolf form, I was looking around until a large mountain lion approached me.

"Where am I?" I asked him as he reached me "Young Alpha you are in the clouds." The lion said raising his head to the sky above which had many clouds above, "I can't be here that's impossible!" I said in disbelief.

"Young Alpha you have a choice to stay here and live here beside me or go back to the world you know." The lion said looking down at me, he looked to have a lot more wisdom than me "Wait Alpha?" I said confused I was no alpha at all.

"You may not classify as an alpha but you are the Alpha of your pack and everyone in it looks up to you so what do you choose." The lion said walking off I followed him thinking about what I should do.

"I.....I don't know..." I said honestly looking down at the ground underneath me, "You don't know who you are?" The lion said turning around to face me, and that was when I realized that we were surrounded by a ton of people and were in a battle arena.

I could hear the people and animals yelling "Fight!" over and over again, I saw that the floor was raising up along with me on it, but a giant pot that was filled with water but it was green, "Remember, Fight, Protect!" The people and animals yelled in unison making the arena shake just from them yelling.

I looked down at the giant pot of green water to see many memories that I could recall, ' Me and Rob spending a full moon at the rocky shore of the lake, Mitch and me training with out weapons, Lachlan, Vikk, and me standing on some rocks that we were playing on.' I recalled in my thoughts but I didn't take my eyes off of it.

'Andi, Pete, Matt, and me standing up against Leon together, Connor faking his death, the first time I met Jerome, Finding Lyric and taking her in, me trying to destroy Mitch's town....' These were memories I almost forgot, memories that I treasured.

"I forgot myself...." I said looking up at the large mountain lion, "Young Alpha stay strong, protect your pack, Fight for them, Give up your life for them, just like how they would for you." the large lion said keeping his head high.

Sighing I looked up at the sky to see Rob laying down next to my unconscious body, then it changed to Mitch and Jerome who were probably worried for me, I kept watching as it went to Lachlan and Vikk and they were on the top floor looking out to the sunset.

It quickly changed to Andi, Pete, and Matt who were ready for an attack or even looked like they were going to attack something, it then changed slowly to Connor and Lyric who were in Connor's room and seeing Connor comfort Lyric calmed me.

"So what's your decision?" The lion said staring at me, as I was about to answer many memories came back.... "I will stand by you always!" Rob's voice from when we first made out camp said "Fight till the end?" Mitch's voice said cutting through my thoughts.

"No worries Preston I got you back!" Jerome's voice said happily, "We could never leave!" Vikk's voice said along with Lachlan saying "Yep!", I could feel tears threatening to spill as Andi's voice was talking, "No need even in the nether people can still be good!" Andi said, which reminded me of Pete and Matt nodding their heads quickly in agreement.

"Can't leave you alone even if I tried!" Connor's voice said with amusement, "Even if we don't win I'm glad I got to stick by you." Lyric's voice said causing my heart to shatter into a million pieces, "Are you okay?" The lion asked worried about me.

I looked up at him with a new fire burning in my soul "I want to go back." I said calmly now that I had the memories that would keep me going, "Far well young Alpha!" The lion said as sparks were going around me.

"What do I call you?" I asked looking up at him to see him smile "Call me Leo, and take down Leon for he has caused more trouble than you think." Leo said before roaring which made my vision go black.

I could hear footsteps and muffled voices, that was until I opened my eyes to see that I was in my room with Rob right beside me, shaking my head I looked around and realized that Matt, Pete, and Andi were going to get revenge.

I quickly got up and ran upstairs and out of the door not even caring about waking up anyone, "Stop!" I demanded, I saw them stop and turn around and look at me, I looked down to see that my pelt was a pure black color.

"Y-Your okay!" Rob said from behind me before tackling me in a hug, "Yes I'm okay I wouldn't leave you all like that!" I said nuzzling him before he let me up. "So you are okay right?" Mitch said making me turn my attention away from Rob and the other three to see that everyone was near the door.

"I'm okay, but we need to take down the Nether" I said looking at everyone, "Why?" Pete asked confused, "That's where Leon stays and heals after we fight, remember time is different there." I said remembering how many days it was in the nether compared to this world that was apparently almost a month.

I could tell that they knew that something happened to me, I looked up at the sky to see that the sun was setting, I smiled as they seemed to agree with me, but something felt off about meeting Leo 'it was like the something bad was going to happen-

Metal Tree Trunks and Wooden Machine Guns!