Who Is He!?

(Rob's POV)

+-+IN THE MORNING!+-+

"Rob wake up!" I woke up to see Mitch crouched at the front of my tent. Getting up I grab my blue hoodie and put it on. I went outside I looked down so that my eyes can adjust, but when I looked up I saw a pure black wolf looking down calmly at me.

The wolf howled, his howl sounded powerful yet familiar, his pelt looked like it was glowing red, then the wolf jumped and turned into a eagle with feathers that looked like lava, then flying up it turned into a red panther and landed into a tree and just laid there. 

Mitch had also seen it and was looking at it 'protect the ones you love or they will be drift away and do something crazy...' I looked up at the Panther which it had seemed to have been talking to us just like Mitch's griffin had done. "Who are you?" I asked it, and as soon as I said that Jerome, Vikk, and Lachlan seemed to have heard.

'I am the mighty power Keanu. I was the way finder, until danger struck us.' I looked up at the wolf wanting to know their story 'A great evil that you now fight struck us six down into nothing our story vanished and your story- prophecy rose up and we decided that we will help you out.' I looked back at Mitch wondering what to do. "Keanu what part of the Six were you?" I asked Keanu who had looked down at me asking.

'Fire...' I heard him say as I knew he had somehow knew about Preston dying. "Wait Mitch what was the fire part of the prophecy?" I asked Mitch, "Fire has to take over the nether and tame something that lays in wait." Mitch said quickly knowing what could happen "Keanu you seem to know a lot, do you know where Mitch's griffin went?" I asked him.

I saw Keanu jump down and walk up to Mitch, 'easy.' Is all he said before putting his paw on Mitch's chest only for where his paw is to glow. Then a griffin appeared above Mitch screeching a victory cry.

"I have been brought back thanks master Keanu."

I heard the griffin say as he landed by Mitch's side and started bowing towards Keanu 'Griffin of the end you have served us good but now you have to serve them and actually save the world.' I heard Keanu 'so they couldn't save it back then when it was weaker but now that it's stronger, how will we do it if they can't' I thought while looking down.

"Keanu how will we do it if you couldn't back then when it was probably weaker and had less training?" I heard Mitch ask. 'your powers are much stronger then ours was and yours will obey and work for you much better then ours was.' I heard him say

'Master Keanu but what if-'

"ender Griffin you are to obey and help they will tame theirs and you will meet up with the other five when it is time and you will fight with them." I almost flinched as Keanu was almost upset by the idea of us failing "You six have to win other wise the world will be covered by darkness." I looked up sighing knowing that he was asking a lot from us. "But we are barely trained!" I said.

'you need to be trained.'

I looked at the Griffin, "how." I asked "do you remember where you came from?" I looked back at Lachlan who had looked down "Let me guess Windfall fell to the ender dragon and the wither..." I heard Keanu say with sadness in his voice "wait did you come from-" I heard Lachlan say before he got cut off "Yes I did we all come from different places I didn't have a dragon since I chose a bird."

I looked down as Keanu said that then I realized something I looked around knowing something was wrong "Whats wrong Rob?" I heard Mitch say then suddenly a golden wolf jumps out and knocks me to the ground, shifting into my wolf I growled at Connor "What do you WANT!" I yelled at Connor, I heard a whimper from him as I was growling and ready for fighting.

"Rob easy there." I heard Keanu say as I was about to attack Connor. "Keanu he only brings trouble and he made Preston die!" I said with anger in my voice, I saw the griffin flinch back and take protecting behind Mitch. "So he is the older brother of Preston, I thought my descendants would be better then that." I heard Keanu say.

I saw Connor realized who Keanu was "Wait what..." I heard Connor say "Are you not the brother of Preston?" I heard Keanu say, as Connor looked down "I am but I messed up and now he wants nothing to do with me." as Connor said that I growled "Yeah you messed up when you faked your death." I said.

I looked up to see that there was a storm beginning to start by sprinkling down little rain drops. "Its beginning to rain..." I heard Jerome say "Well thanks mr Obvious!' I heard Mitch say jokingly as they went towards the trees I saw my bow glow blue, looking up I growled and the rain suddenly started making a circle of water making all the rain around me just go towards the circle.

"Good job Rob." I looked back at Keanu only to have the water splash down on me. Laughing I shook my pelt as the others beside Connor laughed, "Try to keep your mind on what you are doing." I heard Connor say as shook his pelt from the falling rain. I looked at him confused at why he told me this "I told Preston that and now he has better control of fire right?" I heard Connor say.

Then suddenly Connor walked out of the shelter of the trees and walked up to me "I will help train you five if you want." I heard him say thinking I knew I had to ask him one thing "Why?" I asked him "If there was anything I could do to try and get my brother back and help you five save the world I will do it." I heard him say, I looked towards Mitch for advice "Fine just don't turn your back on us." I heard him say.

"I won't just promise that you will keep Preston safe." I heard Connor say, before a golden with a white under belly wolf jumped out of the bushes "What are you doing here Dixon. I thought I told you to stay with the pack!" I heard Connor say to the white and gold wolf

"Well the pack will be more safe if I just end the danger" Dixon says as he gets into a fighting stance-

DUN. DUN. DUNNNN. Cliff hanger! you will have to wait for the fight and see who wins.

Will it be Connor on the left or will it be Dixion who is in the right corner of the ring! Find out next time in the story!