The Lake?

(Jerome's POV) (Finally!)

As I woke up I remembered that everyone was back together, "Why can't we just go back to how we lived before this all happened? I said looking out the window that showed that it was morning and that nothing has happened.

Getting up I walked out of the room and checked up on the others just like I did back at the cliff, finally I walked to the ladder and went down it, sighing I looked around to find that the morning dew was on the grass, and that the air smelled clean, looking around I saw someone ghostly walk across the clearing.

Taking a step towards the area, thoughts ran through my head as "Preston..." was said by someone but I could not see anyone who could have said that, "Hide.." The voice said next in a more demanding voice, like it was trying to tell me something.

"What's going on!" I yelled back scared, "Hide!" The voice yelled demanding me to do something, "Why?!" I yelled afraid of Preston even more than I was earlier, "Doom." The voice said quietly.

Falling onto my knees visions appeared in front of me, "You don't know what the future hold Preston!" Connor's voice said through the vision as the Connor took a step towards a younger looking Preston, "Oh so I am suppose to walk around blindly while everyone can see!" Preston's voice said angrily.

"You can make plans but you can't just trust them!" Connor said glaring at Preston while Preston had his back turned away from Connor, "Then explain why I'm part of a prophecy!" Preston whipped around to look at Connor, but his eyes weren't the normal brown color they are but a light red.

"You need to calm down Preston." Connor said looking down from Preston, "Why! Tell me why should I calm down! Everyone fears me, yet I can't do anything to change that!" Preston said in anger, "You can, just calm down first..." Connor said calmly not even looking up at Preston.

"No one can trust me, everyone has at least a little fear of me...Even you." Preston said looking at Connor his eyes still a light red, "Preston-" Connor said before being cut off "No Connor. You came here to finish what I started, but right now I'm trying to do that with Leon, and I don't need you getting in the way!" Preston said turning to walk towards the forest.

"Do you even feel regret!!" Connor yelled at Preston his eyes starting to glow, "Trust me if I didn't I would be a lot different." Preston said his voice sounded sad and he just looked like he just lost everything, as both just stood there Preston sighed and soon flames rose around Preston.

"What?" Connor said scared but staring at the flames, "Powers are mysterious but luckily I know how to use mine." Preston said looking back at Connor but not turning around to face him, suddenly Preston disappeared and the flames soon went out leaving Connor and me confused at where he went.

Looking at where Preston was standing there were footprints going from where Preston was standing right into the forest, as Connor sighed and turned around I saw him walk to the exact lake that we stayed near until we got teleported to a random place,

Closing my eyes I opened them back up to find out that I was back at the field and the tree house, looking up it only been a minute at least, sighing I got up and looked around to see that Preston was leaning against a tree looking up.

Something was off about Preston like majorly, looking closer I saw that his eyes were red, and tears were going down his cheeks, he was hurt by what I could tell, walking towards him I saw that he had his arms around him, but looking closer I saw bite marks on his arms, and his hoodie was stained with something.

"P-Preston?" I said cautiously to him, Preston looked at me and then my spirits broke as all that I could see in his eyes were sadness, guilt, and anger. "Who hurt you." I demanded as he looked into my eyes, Preston looked down and soon was asleep.

Picking him up in my arms I felt guilt rush down my spine at fearing him, I took him inside and up to his room, "what happened." Rob's voice said angrily from behind me as soon as I laid him on his bed, "I don't know but we should help him." I said looking back at him.

"Again what happened." Rob said glaring at me for not answering his question, "I don't know." I said still worried for Preston, "Answer now Jerome this is a warning." Rob warned still glaring at me, he seemed braver than ever.

Then something clicked 'if Preston was hurt then....' I thought trailing off as I realized something, "Something's not right...." I said looking over at Preston, "Jerome." Rob said flatly still warning me, "Mitch, Lachlan, Vikk get to Preston's room now!" Rob yelled to them.

"Leon....." I said as I remembered the Lake, the cliff, and the camp that we stayed near, suddenly it clicked together we were near the lake all along, "What the-" Mitch's voice cut me off from my thoughts, suddenly I glared right back at Rob only to see him take a step back scared of what I was doing.

'So this is what Preston felt..' I thought as I pushed myself past them, "I'm going to check something out." I said as I went to the exit of the house that we had, "I'm coming with you." Mitch said as he walked to my side.

"Okay Rob, Lachlan, Vikk tell the others to watch over Preston and watch the surrounding area, because I believe that we are near the lake just in a different spot." I said as I turned around and went down the ladder.

As soon as I got to a good height to jump down at I landed and headed towards the direction that something was pulling to towards, "What's makes this lake special?"

It's Halloween! Have a spooky day! 🍬🍫🍭🍬🍫🍭🍬🍫🍭🍬🍫🍭 Also here have candy!!! 

Wooden Machine Guns and Metal Tree Trunks!