Caught!?

(Lyric's POV)

Running forward I looked over the edge to see Leon staring up at the amber haired guy, "You won't win my battles for me!" Leon said, then suddenly a ball of darkness formed around the amber haired guy, but as soon as it disappeared the guy had to.

"W-what!" I gasped while staring towards the area where the amber haired guy was, suddenly I saw that Leon had placed Rob on the ground "Rob I'm sorry I can't control this darkness!" Leon said, looking different but almost the same.

"What...." Rob said right after Leon disappeared into nothing, "What happened!" Rob said sitting up fast, only to be greeted to the pit of fire in front of him.

'man Rob wanted to be part of this prophecy but they never told me about what really happened..' I thought while staring at Rob expecting him to do something, but he did nothing.

My vision was  going white and as soon as it was about to go all white Rob said "Why...." I closed my eyes and opened them to find that I was in a valley.

I looked around to find Jerome and some others were training, 'Jerome never used these moves in any of the battles I seen him in..' I said as I watched them fight.

"Jerome!" A man said who had just came in view. "Yes?" Jerome asked while turning to face the man, "You are going to make our town happy you will rise up as a new king and rule over the land just like our ancestors!" The man said cheerfully while Jerome only smiled up at him.

As the man and the others went away, I saw Jerome looked sad, then he took out a book that said The Heroes on the cover. "Why do I have to choose I want to be both but I can only choose one...." Jerome said sitting down and looking at the book.

Suddenly Jerome quickly got up and was looking straight at me, "What a white and black wolf?" He said as he took a step back, thinking I just stood there looking at him. "Jerome." I said watching him stiffen in fear.

"Y-You can talk!" He said looking at me in fear "Yes but the book is your path, don't doubt it...never doubt it!" I said looking at him calmly. "How do you know! What if it leads to something I don't want!" Jerome said glaring at me, his gaze softened as he looked at a village in the trees.

"Jerome trust me it may seem hard but this is not a joke. The world needs you...and in order to do that you must follow the book!" I said taking a step forward to gaze into his eyes which held fear in them.

"Fine....you promise that this is the right path?" Jerome said looking at me, "Jerome I just don't promise I know it is." I said right before I ran towards the forest letting my vision go white and my senses got off as my vision cleared to a large house that smelled of wolves.

"Where am I?" I said while looking around the place, suddenly two huge wolves were running up to me one was a brown, and the other was a silver grey wolf. "Who are you and what is you business!" The Brown said circling me with the Silver grey wolf.

As soon as I was going to answer the two wolves seemed confused "Where did she go!" The silver grey one said looking around, "I-I don't know!" The brown one said frightened, "Lets report to the alpha!" The silver grey one said running towards the house.

"You crazy! If we tell him we won't be proving ourselves!" The brown one said walking towards the forest. I followed them easily they must have been running but they were very slow compared to me, soon they came to a field that looked like it was hand made.

"Okay stay in wolf form, but look around for clues!" The brown one said while looking around at the field. "Okay...." The silver grey one said scared, I ran back to the house only to past Vikk. "Prophecy? Wow I'm part of a prophecy!" Vikk said excited while he was reading the book.

"Maybe this is a way to get away from this pack and start a life different from being trained like a werewolf!" Vikk said almost jumping up from where he was sitting. Suddenly the silver grey wolf and the brown wolf walked out of the bushes.

"So you trying to leave the pack!" the brown wolf said walking closer to Vikk than I would like. I jumped at the brown wolf and grabbed his neck and threw him at a tree, I was surprised that I wasn't invisible or just in a memory now.

"What the?" The brown wolf said before laying his eyes on me, "Touch Vikk and I will make you wish you didn't!" I threatened while walking in front of Vikk protectively. "Oh yeah? And what are you going to do about it!" The silver grey wolf said trying to sound brave.

"This." I said before a ring of fire and a ring of water was in the way of the wolves and me and Vikk. "What!" They both said growling at the rings and judging if they could make the jump and get to me and Vikk.

I grabbed Vikk and got him onto my back, I quickly ran as fast as I can, and soon I realized that I had escaped them easily, I kept going until a the moon had risen and Vikk who was still clinging to me was finally talked.

"Where are we going!" Vikk said trying to not fall off my back, "I don't know but from this point on is your journey not mine." I said as I came to a halt in a familiar place, I looked up to see a giant cliff with the moon above it.

The cliff looked like it would take more than a simple crack in the earth to topple it, I sighed at knowing what happened and how I ran instead of trying to protect my pack. "Vikk take care of your self and follow the book, don't let anyone take you down." I said to Vikk turning my head to face him.

"I will, don't worry..." He said right before he turned into a german shepherd and ran into the woods, I watched in sorrow at knowing what will happen, but one question was left in my mind "What about the other pack members?"

Hello! I got this done! Also how do you like the way the pack handled the situation of choosing which path to take?

Wooden Machine Guns and Metal Tree Trunks!