The Trial of Novices

(Rob's POV)

As the white light had started to fade away, I looked around to find myself on a island surrounded by water.

"Where am I?" I said as I looked around suddenly a enfield walked out of a bush, it's front claws left marks in the sand, it's icy blue eyes were concentrated on me.

Suddenly the enfield ran at me, I braced myself for a bite on the arm but I was greeted by claws digging into my shoulder and ripped my shirt.

I heard a squeal as I managed to get the enfield off of me, 'is it excited that I managed to push it off!?' I thought as it ran at me again.

I jumped to the side to dodge it luckily the enfield landed in the sand face first, I ran into some bushes and towards a random direction.

I heard a snort behind me, 'it's following me!' I thought as I braced myself for another attack. I was soon cornered at a cliff, I turned around quickly to see three enfields, one in front, and the other two blocking the sides of the cliff.

I could see that they were closing in on me, then suddenly the middle enfield threw a ball of fire at me.

I ran to the side to dodge it, I heard a loud hissing as the fire ball hit the water, "Wait a minute." I said right before I concentrated on trying to take out the enfields.

Suddenly a enfield that looked like it was made of water jumped out of nowhere and was in front of me in an defensive position.

It let out a growl as one of the enfields lunged at it, I ran forward as the other two lunged at the enfield that was made out of water.

I heard a terrified squeal as I grabbed one enfield and threw it off the edge, 'whoops....' I thought as I dodged to the side to get out of the way of the water enfield

I looked around only to see the water enfield being tagged teamed against two enfields, I grabbed one and flung it towards the trees.

The water enfield lunged at the enfield that I threw and then tossed the enfield off the edge. '....welp this is terrifying...' I thought as the water enfield turned and faced me....

(Matt's POV)

As the other's disappeared I heard Pete run out of the house "Where did they go?!" He said as he stopped in front of me and Andi.

I kept looking at the ghost it was wearing a a dark grey jacket, with lighter grey pants. Pete was soon starring at the guy as well as me and Andi.

Then movement behind the guy caught my eye, it was a golden wolf with a white underbelly the wolf was walking right and left until a golden wolf jumped out of the bushes bringing the golden and white wolf with him.

I watched as the golden wolf turned into Connor who was glaring at the golden and white wolf, suddenly the golden and white wolf turned into a man wearing black pants, a white vest, and a dark blue t-shirt.

"Dixon get out of here." Connor said flatly still glaring, the ghost raised it's hand at me Andi, and Pete.

A giant crack spit the earth right in front of us, I watched almost frozen in place as the crack neared us and soon was in between my legs and was making it way up the cliff.

Connor ran into the cliff house, I stared at the door way scared of what will happen the crack was sending boulders into the clearing.

Connor ran out of the house as a wolf with some things in his mouth, some were familiar like Jerome's crystal and Preston's bow but the rest I didn't know since I never seen the others show me the objects.

We ran away from the cliff as the rocks were starting to get to where we were soon we were near the edge of the clearing.

I looked back to see that the the crack had made it's way to the top of the cliff, I stared in disbelief as the cliff fell to the ground into a pile of rocks.

"everything is...." I said not able to finish the sentence from disbelief, "Gone." Pete said who was looking back at the rock pile as well.

'if one ghost could do that....then what says that someone else could do worst..." I said as I looked at Pete, Connor, and Andi.

"there are three people that can do worst." the ghost said still looking at us. "What!" Andi said fear was clear in her voice.

"But now it's time for training." The ghost said as it took a step forward, suddenly a bright white light shone around me blocking my vision from anything.

+-+-Unknown time passes-+-+

It felt like an hour since the light had blocked off my vision, I kept trying to see something but all I could see was white, suddenly I could see that I was on a island in the sky.

"Great up in the air on an island that defies gravity!" I said while getting onto the ground afraid of being in the sky.

I was shaking slightly from fear, I saw a dark red glow in front of me, I didn't move until some time had pasted.

Slowly I pushed myself to get up, looking up I saw-

SO sorry that this took so long! I hate not publishing parts this far apart! but I got this done in this amount of time, Hope that the next part will take a lot less time than this one did!

Metal Tree Trunks and Wooden Machine Guns!!!