9 (3rd POV)

3rd POV means it's random people's POV. Sorry if it's makes you all confused.

_________________________

"It's okay, Jenna. We will take care of you and your baby." Someone said after saw Jenna hurriedly go to her part-time work.

⭐️

"Jin hyung! We will go out and we don't know when we will be home." Jimin said when they taking their breakfast.

"Where do you guys go?" Jin asked.

"Jimin and I have a discussion about our group project. We will go to our friend's house and maybe have a lunch at there." Taehyung said.

"Who's your friend?" Yoongi asked.

"Hoo Jenna. She our classmates." Jimin said.

"I don't recall that you have a friend named Jenna." Namjoon said.

"Ohh.. She a shy person. That's make she not a stands out person." Taehyung replied.

"Isn't she's the one who are popular because of pregnant?" Hoseok asked.

"Yes. She is." Jimin nodded.

"Really?" All of older members shocked.

"And you said you guys will go to her house?" Jin asked and both of Jimin and Taehyung nodded.

"Good morning, hyungs!" Jungkook greets his hyung in excitement.

"Morning, Kookie. Take your seat." Jin said.

"Do you sleep late last night?" Hoseok asked.

Jungkook nodded. "I'm doing some assignment last night." Jungkook take taste of kimchi fried rice. "Are you going out Jimin hyung? Taehyung hyung?"

"Yes. We had discussion at Jenna's house." Taehyung said and Jungkook choked his breakfast.

"What's wrong with you? Eat slowly." Yoongi said.

Jungkook shook his head. "Jenna... You mean my girlfriend's friend, right?"

"Correction. Your girlfriend's EX-BESTFRIEND." Taehyung said.

"Eo? They're not friends anymore?" Hoseok asked.

"Yes. My classmates are allied to bullied Jenna. Pity her." Jimin said.

"So you guys are not joining them?" Namjoon asked.

Taehyung and Jimin shook their heads. "We're not. Jenna was so kind and pretty. She's smart too. We like to befriend with her." Taehyung replied.

"Good. I notice many students violating her locker. Writes about bad words and put trash inside her locker." Hoseok sighed.

"Really? That's so cruel. What's her sin to the people. Is it a crime for being pregnant while school?" Jin asked.

"I think it's not. It's their mentality. You guys take care of Jenna." Namjoon said.

For the whole breakfast session, Jungkook just keep quite. He hurriedly finish his breakfast and locked out himself in his room.

**************************************

I know this chapter is so short. I promise to update another chapter tonight. Thank you for read this story. May God bless you all. And don't forget to VOTE for me!❤️

28 April 2018