60 (Jungkook's POV)

"Let's eat." I said and both of them cheered.

"What do you want to eat?" I asked.

"Can we have hamburger and fries?" Leo asked Jenna.

"Eomma, it's been a long time since we eat hamburger." Lea asked while doing aegyo.

Jenna smile and give a chaste kiss on Lea's chubby cheek. She then kiss Leo too. This scene was make me soft. Three of them was the best gift for me. I want to take care of them with all of my heart.

"Let's eat hamburger!" I said.

We went to famous place and they serve the great hamburger. "Can I sit beside you?" Leo asked me.

"Of course you can buddy. Come here." Leo smile and sit beside me politely.

"How about we order family set B?" I asked Jenna.

"But there is six burgers. We cannot finish all of that. Just take family set A but they still have four burgers. Lea and Leo always shared one burger." Jenna said.

"It's okay. I can help them. I'm hungry by the way." I said and call the waiter.

"We will have family set A with the burger is bacon cheeseburger and we will have loaded cheese chicken and tater tots." I said.

"Drinks?" The waiter asked.

"How about milkshake for us?" I asked.

"Sounds good. You choose for us." She said.

"Okay, one strawberry milkshake, one chocolate milkshake, one vanilla milkshake and one creamy avocado milkshake." I said and close the menu book.

Jenna raised her eyebrows. "How do you know I like avocado?" She asked.

"I know my baby well." I said and wink at her.

When the food arrive, aside the twins looks excited actually I was excited too. Jenna cut one burger to two part and give to twins.

I smile when look the twins and Jenna really enjoy the meals. After Lea and Leo finish their burger they eat the chicken. From what I see, Lea was a good eater than Leo. She probably takes after me. No wonder her cheeks was chubbier than Leo.

"Eomma, this pink drink was so yummy." Lea said to Jenna.

"Really? Can eomma taste a bit?" Jenna asked.

Lea nodded and give Jenna a taste. "I want to taste too." Leo said.

Lea give her drink to Leo and he unexpectedly sips too much. Lea notice it and she crying.

"Leo drink too many. I just have a little here." She crying.

"Princess, we can order again if you want." I said.

She finally stop crying and continue eat the chicken. She loves tater tots too. She still crying but at the same time, she eat too.

We packed the remaining food to bring to home. I carry Lea and bring them to toys shop. I hope it can make she less upset about her milkshake.

"Just look only not buy, okay?" Jenna said to twins.

"It's okay Jenna. I will buy for them." I said.

"No Jungkook, they had enough. I don't have any space to put their toys." Jenna said.

"Just one. Lea still look upset." I said.

Leo was running to somewhere and return with something. It's baby shark hat.

"Look, I found pink baby shark hat for you." He handed the hat to Lea. I know he feels bad and tried to apologize to her.

Lea take it and I help putting the hat on her. She look really cute. Leo also found one for himself and putting it by his own.

"Wait. I want to take picture of you." I take picture of them and smile. Even Lea still upset, she still pose for me. They was really cute.

"Do you want to have this?" I asked them

They nodded but then looked at Jenna. "Can we have this hat eomma?" Leo asked.

"You can baby but before that, Leo say sorry first to Lea." Jenna said.

"I'm sorry for drinking your pink juice too much." Leo said.

Lea pouts. "It's okay. I forgive you." She then hug Leo.

I was so happy when looking at the scene. Jenna raise them well. I carry both of Lea and Leo and bring them to cashier. Before that, I already handed Lea my cards. She was so proud give the cards to cashier and smile again.

I notice Jenna doesn't buy anything for herself. Isn't woman usually wants a new dress or shoes every month?

"You don't want to buy anything for yourself? Dress or shoes or makeup?" I asked her.

"Nothing. I already have everything." She smile to me.

"You can go alone. I will take care the kids for you." I said.

"It's okay. I want do some groceries later." She said.

"Who wants ice cream?" I asked.

"Me!" They shout.

We went to ice cream parlor and the twins are busy to choose the flavor. "Baby, what do you want?" I asked Jenna.

She rolled her eyes. "Matcha green tea please."

"Carry me." Lea said while tugging my shirt.

I carry her and order. "Four cups. One matcha green tea, one coconut caramel. Wait a minute." I said to the worker.

"Leo order what you want." I said to her.

"I want that." He pointed to cookies n cream.

"How about you princess?" I asked Lea.

"I want that pink purple one." She said.

"And one cotton candy. Please put some sprinkles on cotton candy and cookies n cream ice cream. Thank you."

Lea was so happy when get her ice cream. It has a lot of pink sprinkles on her ice cream.

"Eomma look, it's so pretty." Lea said while observing her ice cream.

"Wahh.. it's so pretty like you. Eat your ice cream before it melts." Jenna said.

She so cute when licks her ice cream so carefully. Meanwhile, Leo was eating his ice cream quietly and let Jenna and me taste a bit.

"Can I taste your ice cream samchon?" Leo asked.

"Here buddy." He licks some and smile. "It taste yummy." He said.

"You want mine?" I asked.

He nodded and eat my ice cream. We have go to washroom because both of them was smeared with ice cream on their face. Lea was the worst and Jenna decide to change her clothes. Her hair also have ice cream and she was gross when see it.

We finally leave the shopping mall and dropped to supermarket because Jenna want to do groceries.

*******************

04 March 2019