59 (3rd POV)

Jenna's POV
"Eomma put your favorite cartoon and waiting for eomma. Eomma want shower and get ready." I said while put the Robocar Poli show for the twins.

"Yes, eomma." They said.

I pinch their chubby cheeks and kiss them. Why they was so cute? I feel like want to bite their chubby cheeks and hands.

Suddenly, I heard my doorbell rang. I don't expect any guest at the moment. Please someone don't ruin my plan with my children. I promise to buy them new shoes and books.

I open the door and saw the person that I wish I don't want to see. There's Jungkook stood in front of my door and looking handsome. He was wearing a casual shirt.

 He was wearing a casual shirt

"Mr. Jeon? Why are you here?" I asked.

"Who's that eomma?" I heard Leo asked behind me.

"Samchon!!!!" Lea shout and running to Jungkook.

He smile and pick her up. "Hi princess." He kiss Lea's cheek.

"I want samchon to carry me too." Leo said while hugging Jungkook's leg.

"Okay, buddy. Come here." Jungkook said and carry both Lea and Leo in his arms.

"Let's go inside. Robocar Poli is on." Leo said.

Jungkook smile and get inside. Urghh.. Why he is here? He totally ruin my plans and weekend. I saw Lea and Leo was sitting in his lap.

"Why you come here? How do you know my house?" I asked.

"I have my ways, baby." He said. Thank goodness the twins was so focused on tv. I don't want them heard Jungkook called me 'baby'."

"Are you going somewhere?" He asked.

"We want go to shopping! Eomma promise to buy me and Lea a new shoes and books." Leo said.

"Let's go shopping together." He said.

"No wa-" I couldn't finish my line because the twins was happily jumping.

"Yeayyy...." The twins cheered.

"Eomma, please go shower faster. We will go out together with samchon." Lea said happily and push me inside my room.

Jungkook's POV
I looked around inside Jenna's apartment. She still has an interest in interior design. Her living room was beautiful. So colorful and lovely.

 So colorful and lovely