14 (Jenna's POV)

A week after

"Hi Jenna!" I heard Taehyung's voice greet me.

Currently, I'm still in my shift at work. And I just waiting for my shift is over.

"Tae... Jimin... What are you guys doing here?" I asked.

"We waiting for you. We want to take you home." Jimin said.

"My shift wasn't over yet."

"We know. Don't worry, we will waiting for you." Taehyung said.

"My shift over less than one hour. You guys can sit at there." I pointing to table at the corner of the shop.

"Okay! Do my Haengbokki doing good?" Taehyung asked.

I nodded. "Yes. She's doing very well."

Both of Jimin and Taehyung called my baby, Haengbokki. It's means happiness.

Finally, my 5 hours shift was done. And, I got my pay today. I want to do my groceries and spent some on my Haengbokki. Because I think I should start to buying her things slowly.

"I'm done! Let's go." I said happily.

"Why you look so happy so suddenly?" Jimin asked.

I show the envelope of my salary. "I got my pay today. Let's go eat. My treat this time."

"Really? Where do you want to eat?" Taehyung asked.

"I'm craving for jajangmyeon. Maybe Haengbokki want to eat that. Let's just ordered and eat at home. But before that, I want to do my groceries. Can you take me?" I asked with a bit aegyo.

"Jenna~~ you know I'm become weak with your aegyo. You don't have to do that everytime you want something." Taehyung whining.

⭐️

"You guys don't have to that. I already got my pay today." I said.

I was so upset with both of them. They paying everything today even for my personal things. Even my groceries they paid too.

"It's okay Jenna. We know you want to buying something for Haengbokki. It's just a little help." Jimin said.

"Yeah... Besides, it's us who asked you to cooking for us." Taehyung said. "Let's order first because I don't want my Haengbokki hungry."

We ordered three sets of jajangmyeon and chicken sweet sour. I already left the money at my kitchen cabinet before going to shower.

Wearing in an oversized black tshirt and grey sweatpants after shower, I go to living room. I just let my hair wet and barefaced.

"Great. The food already here. Let's eat." Jimin said.

Taehyung was so focused in choosing a movie. He was already done in serving our food.

"Jenna, what movie do we have to watch today?" Taehyung asked.

"I don't know. Just choose anything. Haengbokki and me hungry." I said.

In the end, we watch Korean movie title 'Midnight Runner'. It was a funny movie. We can't stop laughing.

"Jenna~ I'm forgot to asking you. When your birthday?" Jimin asked.

"February 14th. It's Valentine Day."

"Oh! I on December 30th and Jimin on October 13th."

"I know."

"I'm sorry for asking this, but can I know the cause of your parents gone?" Jimin said.

I hesitate for a moment because I never tell anybody about my parents. This is my first time.

"It's okay if you don't want to share. We understand." Taehyung caress my arms.

"It's fine. My parents died in car accidents. They're car skidded off and hit a tree. Both of them died on the spot. The police said both of them drunk and... taking care drugs."

"The medical reports clearly shows how much addict they were to drugs. The name of drugs that they have been taking are the most dangerous drugs. That drugs are very hard to handle unless you're an addict and taking them continuously."

"Truthfully, I'm aware of this drugs things. I know they was so addicted to drugs and they've been trying to drag me to drugs world but I refuse."

"When did this accidents happen?" Jimin asked.

"I just fifteen when they're died. Since then, I was living all alone. Their money was spent on paying their debt and buying this apartment."

"So, are you still paying the debt things?" Taehyung asked.

"No. It's done paid. I'm free from all the debts."

"Glad to hear that. So, where's your others family? Like grandparents?"

I shrugged off. "I don't know. My parents never tell me about them. You know, my parents are not like another parents. They never take care of me. They said that I was a burden to them. I was raising with full of hate from my own parents."

"Really? I'm sorry to make you feel sad, thinking about your parents." Jimin caress my hands.

I don't know why I'm crying in front of them. Maybe because I finally can open up to someone. I never tell anyone about my parents. Jimin and Taehyung was the first.

"Thank you, Jimin and Taehyung. You're my bestfriends. I never have someone to talk with. You both the first." I smile.

"Eo? You never talk like this with Aera?" Taehyung asked and I shook my head.

"Why? Aren't you are her bestfriend?"

"She never thought me as a friend. She just thought me as a.....slave."

"What?!! A slave? She said that to you?" Jimin asked.

I nodded. "It's my fault. I should being aware first. Someone like her shouldn't be a friend with someone like me." I said.

"True. Someone pretty, smart and kind like you cannot have friend like that bitch!" Taehyung spat.

"Why? You doesn't like Aera? Aren't she was Jungkook's girlfriend?"

"I tell you. She's a snake. I hate her." Taehyung said. He sounds like really hate Aera.

"Okay. We meet again tomorrow. Good night, Jenna."

I straight go to sleep after both of them leave my house.

************************************

22 May 2018

Ramadhan Kareem to all Muslim.