65 (3rd POV)

Everyone in Jeon's Enterprise was busy for upcoming events. It was Mr. President and his wife 30th wedding anniversary. They held many meetings for make sure the events will be successful.

"Jenna, do you have any idea for their outfits?" Jungkook asked. Currently, Jungkook, Jihye and Jenna.

"How about they wear a wedding dress and suit? We can find the similar one to their wedding dress and suit." Jenna said.

"Unnie, you're genius! Let's imagine they getting married again." Jihye said.

"That's a very good idea. Let's bring eomma and appa to wedding boutique. Let them choose themselves." Jungkook said.

"Unnie, let's go together with eomma later. Let's bring Lea and Leo too." Jihye said.

"I have too? You just go with eomma." Jenna said.

"You have too, unnie. It's been a long time since we hangout together. I miss my niece and nephew." Jihye pouts.

"I'll try. But, can't promise that Jihye." Jenna said.

"How's Lea and Leo doing?" Jihye asked.

"They're good. They growing fast and become more chubby especially Lea. And, Leo was tall. His height was 102 cm." Jenna said.

"Really? He was a tall boy. I was so proud of them." Jihye said.

⭐️

Jihye drags Jenna and her children to wedding boutique as they discuss. Leo was holding hands with Jihye while Lea with her eomma.

Jihye was working hard to find the similar ones to Mrs. Jeon dress when she married back then. Finally, she found it and let Mrs. Jeon go to fitting room.

Jenna walked around in the boutique and looking the dress. She admired all the beautiful dress and carefully touch them. One dress caught her and she keep looking at that dress for a long time.

"Try that dress, unnie." Jihye said. She come closer to Jenna and looking to the dress. "Oh my gosh, this pretty!"

"Right? I can't take my eyes on this dress. Whoever wear this dress will be the most beautiful woman." Jenna said.

"And, that woman is you. Please try this for me." Jihye beg.

"No Jihye. We supposedly to focused on eomma dress." Jenna said.

"Miss, Mrs. Jeon is ready." The workers said to Jihye and Jenna.

Jihye and Jenna run tu couch and sit together with twins. When the curtain is open, the twins clapped and run to Mrs. Jeon.

"Halmeonie, you so pretty." Leo said.

"You look like a princess, halmeonie." Lea said and hug Mrs. Jeon.

"Thank you babies." Mrs. Jeon said and kiss both of them.

"Eomma! You look so beautiful and the dress was really fit you." Jihye said and taking a picture.

"I was speechless eomma. You really look beautiful." Jenna said.

"Okay, we will rent this one. Please process this." Jihye said to the workers.

"Okay, I will change my clothes." Mrs. Jeon said and go to back to fitting room.

"Excuse me, can my sister try this dress?" Jihye asked the workers.

"Jihye, no need." Jenna run to Jihye.

"Of course miss. We will help you. Please wait at the back."

Jihye push Jenna to fitting room and wearing the dress. Mrs. Jeon was playing with Lea and Leo while Jihye was patiently waiting for Jenna to come out.

"The bride is ready." The workers said.

Jihye getting ready with her phone. She was excited to see how beautiful Jenna wearing wedding dress.

When the curtais open, Jihye can't stop staring at Jenna. Jenna was so beautiful and the dress was perfectly compliments her curve. She looks like a model.

"Lea, Leo look at your eomma." Mrs. Jeon said.

Lea and Leo smile then run to her eomma. "Princess!"

"Lea, Leo come here. Immo want to take picture." Jihye said. "Unnie, turn around. I want to take your picture."

"Jihye, it's embarrassing." Jenna said.

"Pretty please. You was so beautiful and gorgeous. I want to take picture." Jihye said.

Jenna slowly turn around and Jihye take a picture like a photographer. Lea and Leo was standing beside Jihye and Mrs. Jeon looking at their beautiful mother.

"Okay. I think I should change." Jenna said the going back to fitting room.

⭐️

"Have you found eomma dress?" Jungkook asked Jihye.

Jihye nodded. "Yup. After going from shop to shop, we finally found it. Even it doesn't same like eomma wedding dress but it does look similar." Jihye said.

"Glad we found the hardest thing. Appa suit was easy. I will find it myself later." Jungkook said.

"Oppa, look at this." Jihye show Jungkook the picture of Jenna wearing wedding dress.

" Jihye show Jungkook the picture of Jenna wearing wedding dress

Jungkook snatches Jihye's phone and staring at the picture. He look at every inch of the picture with an interest.

"Isn't Jenna unnie pretty?" Jihye asked.

Jungkook nodded. "Send me that picture."

"Why?" Jihye asked and smirk. "Do you like Jenna unnie?"

"It's for my research purposes. Anyway, do you object if I was in relationship with Jenna?" Jungkook asked.

"No! I like that idea. I was the happiest person if Jenna unnie was my sister in-law." Jihye said. "But, I still think that Jenna unnie love twins father."

"Why you think like that?" Jungkook asked.

"Because she always said that she's waiting for twins father. Maybe because the twins looks like their father." Jihye said.

Jungkook smile. "Really? Speak about sister in-law, don't you want give me brother in-law?" Jungkook wriggle his eyebrows.

"You always changes topic. I don't have anyone special yet." Jihye said while blushing. "But, I already have someone that I like for a long time."

"Really? Who is it?" Jungkook asked.

"His name is Kwak Insung."

********************

22 March 2019