44 (Insung's POV)

"I was KIS Group's CEO."

Jenna widened her eyes and stood off from my lap. "You what?!"

"I was KIS Group's CEO, baby."

"Is it why I get into your company?" She asked. "I thought I get that because I was qualified."

"You more than qualifed, baby. There is no candidate or other students that have excellent results as you."

She shook her head and went inside. She clumsily stuffing her stuff into her bag and I stop her.

"Why you packing your things?" I asked her and she avoid me.

"I want to go back to my apartment. I can't live here with you, sir."

"No.... No.... You stay here with me. And you not call me that, baby." I said.

"What am I to you actually?" She asked.

"You're my girlfriend, my babies's mother, my everything."

"Am I your mistress?"

"No! You're not. I'm not married yet. You're my baby." I pulled her to the bed and she follow me.

"Please listen to me. I do everything for you because you deserved it. You deserve a better life and I want to make you happy. That's all."

"But, we're different. I mean our status is... the gap is too big. I'm not for you."

"You're for me. I'm in love with you because of your personality, I don't care about anything. You're kind, beautiful, strong and that's why I love you."

"But, it's still wrong-"

"Nothing's wrong, baby. You're perfect for me. Stop talking about this and you're not going anywhere. Stay with me." I kiss her knuckles. "Let's go to my room. We're cuddle and sleeping there, tonight."

⭐️

When I wake up next morning, Jenna wasn't in my arms. I went to her room and she wasn't there. But, I saw her bags and boxes are still there. I check the bathroom also she not there.

I run to downstairs and found her in the kitchen. She was cooking breakfast and humming some song. And she was beautiful.

I walking quietly to her and snake my arms around her waist. I rest my chin on her shoulder and watch her cook.

"Good morning, oppa."

"Good morning, baby. I was so scared. I thought you left me."

"I already promise you last night that I won't go anywhere. Besides, I don't have place to stay."

"Smell delicious. What for breakfast today?"

"You don't get your breakfast if you're not shower. Go faster and I'll wait you here. We need go to supermarket to buying some groceries and ingredients for my cake later."

I nodded and run to take my shower. Since she came to my life, everything happen to me was beautiful. More beautiful than while I was with Deena.

When I go to kitchen, I saw Jenna happily serve my breakfast. I'm glad she was smiling again. I kiss her cheek and sit in my seat.

"I swear you are the best chef after my mother

"I swear you are the best chef after my mother."

She giggle and I help her wash the dishes. We left the house and go to supermarket. Jenna take out her shopping list and we start looking for it.

This is the first time I take a woman go shopping and she choose to spent my money on groceries. Before this, I only spent my money on jewelry or clothes or shoes for them.

"Oppa, what do you want for lunch and dinner today?"

"I eat anything you cook, baby."

"Okay. Don't complain later, oppa."

I just follow her lead choose the fresh foods and other groceries. I saw she separates some groceries.

"Why you separate them?"

"Ohhh... That's for my cake later. I will paying it separately with others."

"Baby~~~ you no need to paying it. I will pay all of this. Don't worry."

"But-"

"No buts. You waiting here, I'm going somewhere. Will be back fast." I give her peck on her lips.

I quickly went to dairy products and picks two cartons of strawberry milk. When I walk back to Jenna, I saw she was talking with someone and Jenna's face shows that she was uncomfortable.

"Hi bitch, shopping for your fatherless baby?" I heard that woman said to Jenna.

How rude! I believe that she was Aera. Jungkook's girlfriend.

So, Jungkook choose that instead of Jenna. Jenna was more prettier than Aera. And that Aera looks plastic.

"Let's go baby. I got your favorite." I put the milk inside the cart and kiss Jenna's temple.

"Hi, I'm Jenna's friend." That plastic woman introduced herself.

Tchhh... Friend my ass. I saw that her eyes never leave me. She looked at me with a lust gaze.

"Really? You never sound like friend with your word earlier. I heard you call Jenna a bitch earlier."

I notice her face become red and I push my cart to queuing for paying. I intertwine my hand with Jenna's while walking.

"Are you okay, baby?" I asked her.

"I'm fine, oppa. Thank you for stood up for me earlier."

"She's rude. Let's start cooking after we reach home. I already hungry."

*********************
26 February 2019