51 (Jungkook's POV)

"Hyungs make some food. Eat. There's also some carrot cake for you." Jimin hyung said.

I nodded and wipes my tears. I take a bit the cake and enjoy it. "This cake is delicious."

"Jenna make them." Taehyung hyung said.

"Jenna? How she's doing?" I asked.

"Well, she moved on and I feel sorry for you because she thought you was the most amazing boy ever. If she could have had any guy in the worlds, she still would have picked you. Now, you're just another part of her past. A memory more faded everyday. And now, she finally find the one she deserves, and I believe Insung hyung will make her the happiest girl in the world." Jimin hyung said.

I just listened to all my hyungs words. I know I was wrong.

"Jenna is the girl that would give up everything for you. She loves you more than you could possibly imagine. I've watched her cry over you way too many times. You've fucked her heart over time and time again, and yet she still come back to you. We have no idea why she would, it's not like you actually care. But, because she loves you and you don't see it." Taehyung hyung said.

"Do you know why she is the strong girl? Because she walks around everyday on the verge of tears, and you don't even have the slightest clue that she's not okay. She would done anything for you. She kept expecting, because she believed in you. But you gave up on her, and now she has given up in you." Jin hyung said.

I turned back and saw all hyungs at the door way. Then, they joined Jimin hyung and Taehyung hyung.

"Do you think she will forgive me?" I asked.

"Even if you break her heart into a million tiny pieces, she will forgive you, bless you, wish you a good life ahead and move on. She will cry alone, love you from distance for the rest of her life but never beg for space in your life. That is the heart of woman who loves from the depths of her soul but will never force you to love her in return." Hoseok hyung said.

I chuckled. "I'm stupid. I'm fucking stupid. She just want to hear that I said I love Haengbokkies, not for her. But, still I can't say it. After heard from you guys, I think she's different now. I was too much of an asshole to see how beautiful she really was. Her heart was beautiful, she cares so much for me, and I never understood why. I never treated her the way she deserves to be treated. Her love scared me. Her love was so intense. With her, I was so happy. I almost forgot how beautiful her smile was. She's cried in front of me, for me. She wasted so many tears for someone like me." I said while crying.

"Did you love her?" Yoongi hyung asked me.

"Yes." I nodded.

"How do you know?" He asked.

"Because seeing her smile is the only thing I ever want to see, even if it's not because of me."

"Believe me, it's you make her smile." Jin hyung said.

"That's why you stay at your room for a day? You're upset with yourself?" Namjoon hyung asked.

"Yes. I regret not to tell her that I love her and my children." I said.

"Insung hyung said, Jenna cried over you. She cried for days after you left the lesson." He said.

"I know."

"Then why didn't you reach out to her? Why didn't you give her the closure she needs?"

"Because I'm hurting too." I shouted. "Because I'm afraid that if I see her crying in front of me, I'll apologize and beg for her back! I can't do that." I paused. "I can't hurt her anymore than I already have."

"Jungkook, sometimes you have to make a big mistakes to figure out how to make things right. Mistakes are painful but they're the only way to find out the reality." Yoongi hyung said.

"Right now, you focused on your final exam. We, the hyungs always support you no matter what. You're our maknae." Namjoon hyung said.

I nodded and we all have a group hug. I'm glad I meet the caring and supportive hyung here.

After finish eating, I looked at sonogram pictures of my children. "I'm sorry babies for neglecting you. I was the worst appa for you and your eomma. I hope I can turn back the time."

Maybe back then
A little
Just this much
If I got the courage to stand before you
Would everything be different now

The end.

It's a joke. This book still have many chapters.

*********************

01 March 2019