52 (Jenna's POV)

Four years later

"Hoo Lea~~ Hoo Leo~~" I shout from the kitchen.

"Yes, eomma!" They shout from their room.

"Let's eat breakfast. We need to catch up the bus." I said while put the bottle of milk and their favorite cereals.

After some time, running steps can be heard coming to the kitchen. "Eomma!" They calling me.

"Oh my god! Looks who's ready for their first day to school?" I kiss their chubby cheeks.

They giggled and settled in their seat for breakfast. As expected, the breakfast are always cheerful with both of them talking and laughing about something.

"Are you guys ready? Let's wait for the bus." I said.

I helped them wearing the shoes and with their backpack. When we arrive at the gate, I saw many parents also waiting for the bus.

"Come here, eomma wants to take picture for Insung appa and Jihye immo." I said and pull out my phone.

They're posing and after that the bus are coming.

"Lea, Leo, stick together

"Lea, Leo, stick together. You both are in the same class. Take care of each other. Eomma love you both so much." I said and kiss both of them.

I really want to cry so bad when send them to school but I hold it. I don't want to cry in front of them.

"We love you too, eomma." Lea and Leo said and hug me.

"Don't leave each other and take care." I wave to them when they get on the bus.

After the bus off from my sight, I quickly went up to get ready for work. Currently, I work as secretary and personal assistant for President of Jeon's Enterprise.

I got this position because of Insung oppa. He was the one who recommended me to President. Insung oppa still contact me and was the godfather of Lea and Leo.

I give birth to twins at England and at that time I was internship at there. Luckily, Insung oppa was the boss, so everything went well.

After Lea and Leo turns one year old, I return to Korea. With my savings, I bought the apartment in the city. Insung oppa helped me through all the process.

For my relationship with Insung oppa, we decide just to stay as a friend and sister-brother. He was so understanding with my situation. I also have a great relationship with his parents. They thought me as a daughter and my twins also thought them as their grandparents.

It's currently 8 am, I have one hour before my working hours starts. I pick my outfit and put some makeup.

I arrive at office at 8:40 am

I arrive at office at 8:40 am. I greet Gayoon, the receptionist and went to my table. I go to pantry to make a coffee for President.

"Morning Jenna unnie." I heard someone greet me.

I turned around and saw Jihye at the doorway. "Good morning, Miss Jihye." I smile.

"God! Cut the crap, unnie. Just call me Jihye." She come closer to me.

Jihye was the daughter of President. She was Chief Financial Officer. She was two years younger than me and really close to me.

"Make coffee for appa?" She asked.

I nodded. "Do you want some? I can make for you." I said.

"It's okay, I can make it myself." Jihye said.

"Ohh... Look at this." I show her the picture of Lea and Leo this morning.

"Aahhh... They're so cute. They start school today? You should tell me, unnie. I can give them some present." She said while looking at the picture.

" She said while looking at the picture

"You spoiled them too much, Jihye. No need presents. They just need your love." I said.

"I always thought them as my real niece and nephew. And you was my real sister." She said.

"Thank you, Jihye. I need to give President his coffee." I said.

"Unnie, send me that picture. I want to show eomma later." I nodded and smile to her.

I knock the door first before enter the room. "Good morning, Mr. President. Here your coffee." I said.

"Thank you, Jenna. What's my schedule for today?" He asked.

"You have meeting with Mr. Honda at 10:30 am, a lunch with President Kwak at 1:00 pm. I already book a private room at restaurant as your request. Then, you have a meeting with shareholders at 3:30 pm." I said.

"Thank you. You can go now." He said.

⭐️

I rushing go back to my house once my working hours end. Before that, I drop by to supermarket to get some groceries. I decide to cook twins favorite food today.

When I arrive at the apartment gate, the bus is coming. I smile when saw Lea and Leo carefully hopped out from the bus.

"Eomma~~~" They called me when saw me. They immediately hug me.

"I miss you so much, Eomma." Lea said.

"Awww... I miss you too, baby. Let's go to our house. Eomma will cook chicken sweet sour and egg broccoli soup." I said and their eyes widened.

"Yeay... That's so yummy." Leo said.

Our dinner went well. Both of Lea and Leo can't stop telling me about school. I'm glad that they didn't crying or have a tantrum at the school.

*********************
01 March 2019