35 (Jenna's POV)

My head was spinning. It was all I can feel when I opened my eyes. It took some time for me to recognize the view in front of my eyes. I finally realized that I was in hospital. I try moved a bit my body because has been laying at the same position for a long time but, it's feel someone held me.

I turned to the right and noticed Insung oppa sleep on the chair beside me, his head on my bed and his hand held my hands. He must be uncomfortable sleeping like that. It was my thought. My  free hand caress my tummy and feel relieve when feel the movement inside. She must be hungry since I don't have a dinner last night.

I reach my hands to caress Insung's oppa hair and feels that he stirred a bit with my action. Suddenly he looked at me and widened his eyes.

"Jenna?"

"Hi oppa~~" I smiled to him.

"Oh my gosh! Stay here. Let me call the doctor for you." He run after said that and came with doctor and nurses to my rooms.

"How are you feeling today?" The doctor asked me.

"I'm fine I guess but still tired."

She nodded and keeps examine me. She check my blood pressure and pulse. She smile after finish it.

"She's fine but she still need to stay here for about two or three days more. We need to keeps our eyes on her to make sure she get the enough nutrients. The nurse will send your wife breakfast in short time." The doctor said to Insung oppa.

Insung oppa smile and nodded to her. The doctor leave my room after that. I heard that the doctor refer me as Insung's oppa wife. I just slipped that because I thought that was because I misheard them.

"Hoo Jenna~~ you make me worried." Insung oppa said to me when only us inside the room. He held my hands and kissed my knuckles.

"Sorry oppa. But, what happen to me? I don't remember anything."

He raised his eyebrow. "You don't recalled what happen yesterday?"

I shook my head and he sigh.

"You fainted at the bus stop after leave your friends at barbecue restaurant yesterday. You was about have a dinner with them. Remember?" He asked me.

I finally remember that. I remember how Aera's eyes looked at me. I remember the text that she send to me. I remember when she and Jungkook kissing in front of my eyes. I remember how my heart broken into million pieces again when witness that.

"Jenna?" I back to my thought when Insung oppa call me.

"Umm? Ohh, I remember about yesterday. I'm such a stupid."

"You're not. You fainted because you lacks of nutrients. When the last time you eating?"

"Lunch. Why?"

"Look! After this I want you take your meal on time. Besides, you need to eat for three. I don't want you to skip any meal after this. Understand?"

I tilted my head. "Three? It's only two oppa. Me and Haengbokki."

"You have a twins, Jenna." He excitedly said to me.

I jaw drop. I have a twins? Why I didn't know about this? It's only one heartbeat that I heard when I go to monthly check up before.

"Are you serious that I have twins because before this there's only one heartbeat can be hear?"

"I'm serious. It's okay, we will request a doctor to running a scan for you later." He kissed my forehead after said that.

Just then, we heard knock and a nurse came inside. She brings me my breakfast and looks so tasty. It's a lot when she serve to me and brings something to Insung oppa. She leave as soon she done her work.

"Enjoy your breakfast and called me if you need anything

"Enjoy your breakfast and called me if you need anything."

I nodded and said thank to her.

"Woahhh~~ it's looks so delicious. Let's eat oppa."

Insung oppa smile and eat with me. He got himself a some kind of burrito and they was delicious too. I was finish all my foods and feeling energized after that.

"I'm full and happy, oppa."

He smile and gather all our plates to coffee table. And I just realized that my room was so big and spacious.

"Did you move me to this room? This kind was so expensive. I can't afford it." I stick out my lower lip.

"Don't worry. I already paid." He smile.

"You are? But this cost my fortune. I will pay you later time from time."

He chuckle. "You don't have. I'm willingly to pay it for you."

"But why? Please tell me, I really want to repay you."

"You can repay me with one way." He smirks.

"What's the way? I will do it for you."

He come closer to me and caress my cheek as he ready to kiss me. "Being my girlfriend and let me take care of you and your babies from now on."

**********************

21 February 2019